Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

@nexxie, yes!  I do feel that in some brief clip earlier this season, we witnessed Shannon say something like this.  I don’t trust TLC so I figure they are hanging onto this footage.  Maybe they had to talk to their lawyers about it because they knew shannon would go after them if they could prove she is a liar!

• Useful 1

We heard Shanon say "sad" but not about the house specifically.  I think she was talking more about the situation.  Brauny turned it into an insult.  Gina laughs it off. The whole thing shows what a weak season this has been when sadgate is a key storyline. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
3 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

@nexxie, yes!  I do feel that in some brief clip earlier this season, we witnessed Shannon say something like this.  I don’t trust TLC so I figure they are hanging onto this footage.  Maybe they had to talk to their lawyers about it because they knew shannon would go after them if they could prove she is a liar!

1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

We heard Shanon say "sad" but not about the house specifically.  I think she was talking more about the situation.  Brauny turned it into an insult.  Gina laughs it off. The whole thing shows what a weak season this has been when sadgate is a key storyline. 

A while ago I rewatched and Shannon did not say the house was sad - but I still wonder if there is unseen footage from that meeting at Braunwyn’s because Sean was there and he recalled her saying that. 

• Love 6
On 1/12/2021 at 12:55 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

This is what I have been thinking. Perhaps Shannon meant that it was “sad” that Gina had to move into a smaller townhouse because of her financial circumstances post divorce.

Why is Shannon wearing that black dress at a beach party  wrapped up like mummy underneath?  Yikes!

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

This is what I have been thinking. Perhaps Shannon meant that it was “sad” that Gina had to move into a smaller townhouse because of her financial circumstances post divorce.

Why is Shannon wearing that black dress at a beach party  wrapped up like mummy underneath?  Yikes!

She put on duct tape to suck in her gut. Yeah, not kidding. 

• LOL 10

I’ve gotten to the point that just seeing Brownstain makes me nauseous.

Shannon is the only person who was stuck with one person during the quarantine.  

This finale is such a clusterf that it’s probably just as well that the season’s over.

• Love 20

I agree.  There's something really pernicious about Brown Wind WANTING to be a substance abuse counselor.  Seriously.  She can't keep her piehole shut with her OWN child...."Redefining her marriage" with a new 29 yr old girlfriend...  I mean, COME ON.

Elizabeth, keep going to counseling.  You need about 4 years worth. WEEKLY.

Shannon, your firstborn going to WACO, TEXAS should tell you something.  Not sure what.  Maybe you can find out?

Emily & Shane, you guys are all right.  SO FAR....

Gina, girl; keep it up.  You totally ROCK.

Kelly, just hope Rick can keep up with your ass.  Fingers crossed!

FINALLY... We ALL will need a complete shower with the lather, rinse, repeat in order to watch the reunion.  Then another one to watch the next season!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 5
  • Love 16

Hate Brown ass. And I’m thinking that her and her cuck are posers like the Bellinos and that Dicko guy with the miserable Peggy. Rented in Florida, rent in the OC, looks like they couldn’t afford to keep the sex apartment up. Why can’t Brown ass move into that apartment? Because these poser fuckers can’t afford it. And she looks like she’s 55. A dried up and haggard 55.

Shannon you fucking lush. Control your boozing. You’re an embarrassing shrill hag. The spanx schtick is played out. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 18
10 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

She will quit as soon as she finds out she will need to get her own therapist to become one. Accountability is not her strong suit. She just likes to create this illusion of who she is but can’t quite deal with her own reality. 

Interesting as the episode was filmed at the end of summer, and Brauny said that she was starting school on Monday. However at the end of the episode there was no mention of Brauny being in school. So my guess is that when she realized that there was actual work involved, and not the kind that she could foist off on nannies, she quit. 

Many years ago I read an autobiography of a woman who was the daughter of a B list 50s actress. I can't for the life of me remember who the mother was, but this woman had a very unstable upbringing, and did get into drugs and alcohol as a teen and an adult. When she got clean she decided that she wanted to be a therapist, much like Brauny. This was also in California, and I was flabbergasted that the university she attended basically gave her dozens of credits for "life experience". She only ended up attending for about a year to get a degree. Truly mindboggling. 

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

on this week's episode she offered to drive Shari home if she wanted to have a drink.

I think she was actually offering to drive SEAN home if he wanted to drink at Emily’s party. But I do agree that she is a lying liar who lies and I want her off my tv. How much do you want to bet that Brawny makes herself a hero/martyr with regard to Shari? Like, she had to respect Sean’s wishes as her true life partner. Either that or she tells is Shari was a grifter. There is no in between.

• Love 11

Boring.

Braunwyn constantly has a scowl on her face. Can she be off the show now please. She blames everything on everyone else too. Has been blaming Sean all season. She’s so gross. She better get ripped into at the reunion.

Emily is usually on point about Braunwyn.

• Love 21
2 hours ago, esco1822 said:

I think she was actually offering to drive SEAN home if he wanted to drink at Emily’s party. But I do agree that she is a lying liar who lies and I want her off my tv. How much do you want to bet that Brawny makes herself a hero/martyr with regard to Shari? Like, she had to respect Sean’s wishes as her true life partner. Either that or she tells is Shari was a grifter. There is no in between.

I watched that scene again and you are right, it was Sean she was offering to drive home. I still don't understand though why she is telling the ladies that Shari moved into the house FT when she tells us in her THs that Shari has her own house, makes her own money and is a single mom to a son. I guess she just tells so many lies that she can't keep them straight?

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Oh Elizabeth, with the call to Vince Neil... that felt like a perfect cap to her narrative this season. I’m not even sure she knows what’s truth and what’s not. I’m glad she’s getting therapy and I hope she keeps at it. I’m just not sure I want someone so untethered to reality on my screen next season (I know, I know- it’s Bravo, they’re all untethered to reality to varying degrees). It’s exhausting, but still not as exhausting as...

Braunwyn is an amazing mom (when she’s not leaving her kids with nannies, drinking, interrupting them, hitting their father, or trying to get pregnant so she can add another little human to her neglected brood), a good friend (who talks behind the backs of her friends, hires a private investigator when she’s bored to dig up dirt on her new friend, and has a falling out with her sorta live-in old best friend/wife/emotional crutch), and SHE IS A BIG OLD LESBIAN! (I don’t know and I don’t care, but if she says so, cool)

At least she wasn’t deluded enough to add “wonderful wife.” Is honesty a step? Thinking Dr. Deb should get her a matching “EGO” necklace that she can wear to a meeting at the “Anonymous Village” on the playa at Burning Man. Now that she’s done procreating*, she can go too! I’m sure Sean will watch the kids!

9D74686C-2B2A-44B1-8D5A-8BA7ABB98804.jpeg

*from an interview BW gave to ET:

1E1F26F0-594D-41DD-958A-8E626C25FB7A.jpeg

Edited by MrsWitter
ETA quote from ET interview
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Shannon turns a toast to her daughter into a downer.

I think Shannon is a "glass half-empty" kind of person.  She should've said something along the lines of "I know it was a difficult and challenging year for you, but I'm so proud of how you handled it, and you have a very bright future ahead of you."  Although Sophie did say that her Mom is great, she sure seems anxious to leave the nest!  It will be good for her to be able to make decisions on her own and not have her Mom interfering all of the time.  Of course Shannon will probably still call her a bunch everyday.  Sophie might need to silence her phone for long periods of time! 😉  

• Love 15
10 hours ago, Maire said:

Braunwyn as a drug and alcohol counselor? 🙄 I know she’ll never finish it so I’m not going to bother getting angry about how stupid that is. 

Yes she is going to "help" them by telling them all about herself, her problems, her complaints. Because she may well be the most self absorbed HW ever and, heaven knows, that is no small accomplishment. If the Brownie show returns, I am out. Way, way to much of this fake attention whore.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
31 minutes ago, chlban said:

Yes she is going to "help" them by telling them all about herself, her problems, her complaints. Because she may well be the most self absorbed HW ever and, heaven knows, that is no small accomplishment. If the Brownie show returns, I am out. Way, way to much of this fake attention whore.

I don't think she's going anywhere.  She was on with Andy last night.  Him having her on following the last episode instead of any of the other castmates shows me she's here for awhile.  She is a horrible woman who lies about everything.  I didn't watch WWHL.  As soon as I saw her on the screen, I changed the channel and will do so if she's on RHOC next year.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

I’ve realized Braunwyn is the bizarro (sober) version of Dorinda. If there’d been a decent season we wouldn’t have seen a fraction of her antics, but the season was a snooze so now we have to focus on her drinking (or lack thereof) and troubled relationships every ep.

Let’s hope Braun goes the way of Dorinda. At least Mrs. Medley was popular once upon a time. Braun is still relatively new and no one has ever warmed to her.

Small house and all, I’d rather have seen more of Gina and even loony Shannon. I miss Alexis at this point...

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

WTF with the electrical/duct tape spanx?   Maybe it was an attempt at getting a laugh but I though it was just weird and stupid.

Elizabeth dialing up Vince Neil was hilarious.  I can't imagine why he'd change his number. 🤪   Even better was Gina asking, "Who is Vince Neil" Hahahaha

Kelly hounding Brauny about her sex life was so rude.  Just Kelly being Kelly I guess. 

That party set up looked so nice it made me realize I haven't been to a real party  or had one (I'm not counting the socially distant, bring your own food get together I attended at a park last summer) for almost a year.  😭   The lighting at sunset made them all look really good.  

• Love 9
11 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Just like John did not get drunk at a golf tourney and call his dad to come and get him. (Which would actually be a responsible thing to do, but I believe Shannon when she says it didn't happen.  

If that was a lie , it seems pretty specific.  Repeating gossip doesn't mean it's not true.   Was John the only husband/boyfriend who didn't show up at the beach? 

Bronwyn sure can dish it but not take it.  The looks on her face when people call her out says it all.  No one ever stands up to her, they probably get tired of her constant one upping and know it alling and just give up. Kelly is right.  Move if you hate it here.  You CAN.  

Also, we get it.  You are a free loving lesbian now.  We don’t need to see you getting naked in front of your girlfriend of the day to prove it. We don’t need to see her helping you get dressed (like WTF?), even they way Shari was like should we try the dress on?  And then Shari in her tank top with the cut out sides and no bra.  So edgy. 

Emily’s party seemed lovely otherwise.

• Love 17
25 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

If that was a lie , it seems pretty specific.  Repeating gossip doesn't mean it's not true.   Was John the only husband/boyfriend who didn't show up at the beach? 

John was at the beach. He arrived with Elizabeth's boyfriend, and he and Shannon stood in the circle at the end of the episode, with their arms around each other. 

The reason I think it was a lie is because Shannon said John doesn't golf, not that he either didn't golf that day or didn't get drunk while golfing. A pretty easy claim to disprove if he does golf. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Bronwyn sure can dish it but not take it.  The looks on her face when people call her out says it all.  No one ever stands up to her, they probably get tired of her constant one upping and know it alling and just give up. Kelly is right.  Move if you hate it here.  You CAN.  

Also, we get it.  You are a free loving lesbian now.  We don’t need to see you getting naked in front of your girlfriend of the day to prove it. We don’t need to see her helping you get dressed (like WTF?), even they way Shari was like should we try the dress on?  And then Shari in her tank top with the cut out sides and no bra.  So edgy. 

Emily’s party seemed lovely otherwise.

Brauny wouldn't even stop moving so Shari could zip her up.  I don't know why that bothered me so mych but it really did.  shari follows her across the room with her hand on her zipper.  Brauny really wants to think everyone is as obsessed with her as she is with herself so dragging someone around fulfills that.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
29 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

WTF with the electrical/duct tape spanx?   Maybe it was an attempt at getting a laugh but I though it was just weird and stupid.

Ok, a couple of things about that tape, one, the stylist was practically chasing Shannon around trying to tape her up when Shannon asked her to do it, the constant bouncing and twirling was pre teen like.  The other thought I had about that taping her in was she was wearing an A line dress so why the tape?

Brawny wanting to be an addiction counsler is good but she should get some more sober time under her belt, she might want to figure out her own life first.  It is interesting that she and her bestie Shari no longer speak considering Brawny was willing to kick Sean out of their bed for her non sexual relationship with Shari.

Now with a new hip Emily can shoot straight from it, she was very honest about Elizabeth's lying and Elizabeth did not really balk at that. Maybe next season we can find out the real what, where and when things happened with Elizabeth's life because if more wrong numbers are going to happen I will need bigger names to make it impressive, lol.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
42 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

John was at the beach. He arrived with Elizabeth's boyfriend, and he and Shannon stood in the circle at the end of the episode, with their arms around each other. 

The reason I think it was a lie is because Shannon said John doesn't golf, not that he either didn't golf that day or didn't get drunk while golfing. A pretty easy claim to disprove if he does golf. 

Thanks @UsernameFatigue - I guess I missed him on the beach. 

And good point about the golf gossip.   Still seems pretty specific to me but you're right it would be easy to disprove.   I wonder if it will come up at the reunion? 

• Love 3

Kelly was promising all season that we'd see why everyone hates Braunwyn. Yet the only one who seemed to actively hate her was Kelly. (Who gives a shit if she said she hates Newport? There's no law that says all the liberals in the area have to confine themselves to Laguna.) The rest of the women fluctuated between indifferent to annoyed. If they edited out the worst of it, then Braunwyn's clearly not going anywhere. The women sure seemed fired up at the reunion, it'd better not all be off camera and social media-driven beefs, I had my fill of that during the Tamra vs. Gretchen years.

I think Shannon's conversation with Emily and Gina was the calmest I've ever seen her deal with someone who she feels has wronged her (Gina not constantly calling to check on her). I won't say the a-word, but Shannon should really consider getting her drinking in check.

Loved that Emily called out Braunwyn's "I need time for me" as "I'm going to be selfish and NGAF about anybody." Wish she'd gone one step further and pointed out that Braunwyn is clearly using her sobriety as emotional blackmail against Shaun:

"You have to let me move my girlfriend in here or I'll drink again. But don't you dare find anyone on your own. I'm the alcoholic here."

"You better get therapy to deal with your issues, I can't be the only one with problems."

"Don't crack jokes or in any way make it seem like you're enjoying life or I'll hit the bottle again."

"Red velvet instead of rainbow? Why not just ram a bottle of Jameson down my throat while you're at it?"

Edited by dmeets
  • LOL 5
  • Love 15
13 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Poor Shane. He looked so uncomfortable walking on the sand to the beach party. 

That made me sad because Shane has done so well this season. I am one of the few who has always liked him, and I wish he and Emily had been standing side by side at the end, as the others were with their SOs. OTOH, I can be like Shane where sometimes I just am not in the mood to be with a group of people (I'm an introvert) and it isn't something I am good at hiding. Other times I am perfectly fine with it. But given how well Emily and Shane have done this year (especially given all they have been through) I wish they had ended the episode/season side by side. 

• Love 19

When Gina said how she could call Shannon multiple times a day and it would be "we're great", "we're great", "we're great", "we're great", blow up!, I thought that's because for the last call Shannon's drunk.  Time for the histrionics to start.  

@ChitChat I agree Shannon is a glass half-empty person.  Sometimes she's a the glass is shattered and cannot be put back together person.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I keep remembering things I wanted to comment on lol.

Why was (Dirty) John sitting at the head of the table at Sophie’s dinner?  Shannon is so desperate and pathetic.  I can see her allowing it and even setting the table that way because he is the only man in the house, and I for one think that’s crap.  It’s her house and a dinner honoring her daughter.  She needs to be seated at the head of the table (actually since it was a dinner to honor Sophie, maybe she should have been given too spot).  

As for the golf course story.  I know people that go to events at the clubhouse or to meet up at the clubhouse, just to drink.  It also wouldn’t surprise me if (Dirty) John does golf but Shannon thinks he doesn’t because maybe he’s not huge into it, but doesn’t mean he can’t or doesn’t golf socially from time to time.  Reminds me of an ex of mine that lied to me over and over and over, yet I would insist oh no he would NEVER (and would be completely wrong) about many various things.  

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Maire said:

Braunwyn as a drug and alcohol counselor? 🙄 I know she’ll never finish it so I’m not going to bother getting angry about how stupid that is. 

She's been sober for what? Ten minutes? And now she's going to counsel others on sobriety? This seems to be a trend...I've heard of people that get sober and then take the classes to be a counselor. But usually they've been sober for a number of years before they get certified. Since alcoholism has such a high recidivism rate it seems prudent to pump the brakes on certifying someone who has not gotten through a full year of sobriety. I think Brauwyn is bipolar...mood swings, jumping from one thing to another...like out of nowhere, she's gay??? Not thinking of how this will affect her family or life...just hyper manic stuff IMO.The drinking was probably more of a  self medicating thing. She needs to see a psychiatrist and get evaluated.

• Love 12
55 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Poor Shane. He looked so uncomfortable walking on the sand to the beach party. 

Shane had to remind Emily that he had survived - seems she might have shown more gratitude for that instead of just being thankful for her own strength. That said, I enjoyed Emily and Shane this season - as well as Gina and Travis.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13