Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, Pau84 said:

We have a very strong rookie class, and it is not strange to see the weaker vets being cut. Weaker, because they are lesser dancers or because they are less attractive. If I had been in Kelli's shoes I would not have compromised on the dancing or the look I really wanted, with a bigger emphasis on the looks. Instead, Kelli made irrational decisions and put girls on the team she never really was happy about, creating a B-team, a second rate DCC, who could be cut whenever the opportunity rose. This is not how to you treat people, or how you would want to be treated. Not in Dallas or in East Texas.

I can agree with you in regards to two of the cuts because they WERE truly two of the weakest vets in either looks, dance, or both.  However, to say that the other two cuts were ONLY due to dance (which was not likely in either case, especially one because she was on Show Group for 2 years and the other was said to rarely make mistakes even if she wasn't on Show Group) or ONLY due to looks which I could see as a possibility because neither have been conventionally pretty.  However, there have been PLENTY of other girls who haven't been conventionally pretty on the squad and they weren't cut because of their looks and the incoming rookies were both strong and good-looking.  If vets MUST be cut for looks or dance (or other issues), I can think of other girls who could easily be cut before the two multi-year vets.  Also, the cuts of these two vets were evidently NOT due to dance or appearance according to what has been stated on social media.  In addition, if said posts are true (and I believe there is far more truth then not in those posts), then TPTB don't want to acknowledge it in any way because it would make them look worse then they already do for cutting these girls.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, kalibean said:

Bless Denver’s heart...trying to activate an assistant coach because he knows the offense. And the NFL won’t do that OR let them reschedule for Tuesday night when they’ll be able to use a regular QB. 

The NFL is SO inconsistent in how they’re managing the virus. I know they’ve got bigger barriers than the NBA or NHL just due to the size of the rosters, but sheesh.  

Masks make sense during training camp so they could get a feel for them and how they moved. If they had done a true bubble then added in masks the same time as the boots, would have made more sense to me. Then you’ve got a true dress rehearsal with a game day situation. 

I don't get the NFL rulings either regarding COVID. Its pretty plain that a game might not happen when its supposed to. Thanksgiving game (Steelers vs Ravens) moved all the way to Tuesday. Unless they are thinking a professional televised game w/o a QB will break the TV ratings. Which has my attention, too, to be honest. 

I bet if Drew was starting today (🙏 go to out to him w/ 11 broken ribs and a collapsed lung), I'll bet ole Elway would be tempted to suit up himself. LOL

So much sickness and injury  this season.... Were any DCC placed on COVID protocol or got injured? Are the all-stars/newly-retired activated to fill in?

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, sATL said:

I don't get the NFL rulings either regarding COVID. Its pretty plain that a game might not happen when its supposed to. Thanksgiving game (Steelers vs Ravens) moved all the way to Tuesday. Unless they are thinking a professional televised game w/o a QB will break the TV ratings. Which has my attention, too, to be honest. 

I bet if Drew was starting today (🙏 go to out to him w/ 11 broken ribs and a collapsed lung), I'll bet ole Elway would be tempted to suit up himself. LOL

So much sickness and injury  this season.... Were any DCC placed on COVID protocol or got injured? Are the all-stars/newly-retired activated to fill in?

No dcc on the list 

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, sATL said:

Why - they didn't use them when the girls were quarantined at the beginning of the season, and it's not like they need a certain amount for Thunderstruck

My understanding is the NFL isn’t moving the Denver game because they blatantly ignored Covid protocols with no masks where required. The Ravens apparently weren’t so careless with their compliance with the protocol.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Mmkk said:

My understanding is the NFL isn’t moving the Denver game because they blatantly ignored Covid protocols with no masks where required. The Ravens apparently weren’t so careless with their compliance with the protocol.

Yup I’m sure the other 3 will be fined 

IF you had to cut one veteran based solely on everything BUT dancing ability (looks, personality, how they "pop" in front of an audience) I would cut one of the following:  Tess, Amber, Madeline (not Maddie) or Alanna.  To me they are practically interchangeable in looks.  And as far as personality/pop, none put out any more or less than the others. 

I don't know what it is about some of the brunettes that are currently on the team, but I find most of them incredibly boring to watch.  Just my opinion of course, and remember that I didn't base my opinions on their dancing ability.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, JapMo said:

IF you had to cut one veteran based solely on everything BUT dancing ability (looks, personality, how they "pop" in front of an audience) I would cut one of the following:  Tess, Amber, Madeline (not Maddie) or Alanna.  To me they are practically interchangeable in looks.  And as far as personality/pop, none put out any more or less than the others. 

I don't know what it is about some of the brunettes that are currently on the team, but I find most of them incredibly boring to watch.  Just my opinion of course, and remember that I didn't base my opinions on their dancing ability.  

I’m not a fan of Tess, she is so much a blender I often forget she’s on the team. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, JapMo said:

Tess, Amber, Madeline (not Maddie) or Alanna. 

I don’t think they’ll ever cut Tess. A commenter joked a while back (and it made me laugh pretty hard) that she’s been a DCC for the past “10-15 years” it seems. There does come a time IMO when, for better or worse, a DCC has been on the team long enough where she won’t be cut. Alanna may be relatively unknown (ignored) by many, but to me that’s a shame cause I actually really like her and her personality. I wouldn’t want her cut. And I do find Madeline M. cute for what it’s worth (I get most/all of them are  “cute,” but at the end of the day, I do have my personal types) 🤷‍♂️

As usual I’m blanking on Amber 😂

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, Lona said:

There does come a time IMO when, for better or worse, a DCC has been on the team long enough where she won’t be cut.

Your comment is interesting in that I think the exact opposite.  I would not be surprised if Kelly/Judy told several veterans through the years do not embarrass yourself by trying out again or you will be cut.  Retire gracefully and keep your dignity.  

Fans get tired of seeing the same people all the time.  And they also get tired of seeing the same routine.  I know it's their signature, but is anyone else tired of seeing that one where they pound the grass and do the kickline?  The name is on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember.  Anyway, I'd like that to be retired and be replaced by something new and fresh.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Holly85 said:

It was the raiders in Vegas 

Ugh, the Raiders... I live near Oakland...they were THE TEAM in the 60s/70s (Stabler, Belitnekoff, Sistrunk, etc) with John Madden then Art Shell at the helm...then that move to Los Angeles...and largely forgotten...until their return to Oakland. The new fan base here created a very raunchy image that the team seemed to feel they needed to sink into...I'm happy they're gone again.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, JapMo said:

Your comment is interesting in that I think the exact opposite.  I would not be surprised if Kelly/Judy told several veterans through the years do not embarrass yourself by trying out again or you will be cut.  Retire gracefully and keep your dignity.  

Fans get tired of seeing the same people all the time.  And they also get tired of seeing the same routine.  I know it's their signature, but is anyone else tired of seeing that one where they pound the grass and do the kickline?  The name is on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember.  Anyway, I'd like that to be retired and be replaced by something new and fresh.  

Oh yes, totally understand your thinking and to be honest I do prefer it when some of the 4,5 years decide to hang it up. I just think that for whatever reason when a girl decides to do a 5th or 6th year, K&J let it happen regardless of the DCC in question. And to be honest I do appreciate new and fresh, but I do like unproblematic "new and fresh" (Amanda, Kelcey, Chandi, Bridget and Hannah (when they joined) etc.) than the maybe "too-fresh" (young, a bit immature) ones like Marissa and Victoria.

• Love 9

Question about episode 1  that I have to ask here  - 

Were there veterans below the 36 line on Kelli's Smart board ?  If so how, or why  , did they get ranked there? Were they ranked based up their last audition score ?

I've always had the position that the lowest ranking veteran should get cut - to keep everyone who is returning on their toes.

Did the vets have an interview? that normally gets someone on  Kelli/Judy/charlotte's  "watch" list..

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lona said:

And to be honest I do appreciate new and fresh, but I do like unproblematic "new and fresh" (Amanda, Kelcey, Chandi, Bridget and Hannah (when they joined) etc.) than the maybe "too-fresh" (young, a bit immature) ones like Marissa and Victoria.

Weirdly enough, I don't ever remember hearing Hannah speak.....and I've watched every season of Making the Team.  She's just always in the background.

2 minutes ago, sATL said:

Were there veterans below the 36 line on Kelli's Smart board ?  If so how, or why  , did they get ranked there? Were they ranked based up their last audition score ?

I've always had the position that the lowest ranking veteran should get cut - to keep everyone who is returning on their toes.

Did the vets have an interview? that normally gets someone on  Kelli/Judy/charlotte's  "watch" list..

They did end up having to submit a video 

51 minutes ago, JapMo said:

Add that field entrance to the list. I am getting tired of Judy teaching it - kinda just going through the motions. Job security at its finest.

I think when they started the kickline-jumpsplit, it was an advanced dance-gymnastic skill. something that HS, or college would never attempt to do. Now that think elite HS teams do the moves. they would have to find another skill , of equal to or higher value to replace the move.

And it seems like the dances are tied to the songs. DJ EJ plays a certain song and they dance the routine that goes with it. So wouldn't it also need the song to go out of style (ie no longer top 40 on its respective chart) for a dance to also go?

Edited by sATL
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, sATL said:

Add that field entrance to the list. I am getting tired of Judy teaching it - kinda just going through the motions. Job security at its finest.

I think when they started the kickline-jumpsplit, it was an advanced dance-gymnastic skill. something that HS, or college would never attempt to do. Now that think elite HS teams do the moves. they would have to find another skill , of equal to or higher value to replace the move.

And it seems like the dances are tied to the songs. DJ EJ plays a song and they dance to it. So wouldn't it also song to go out of sty;e (ie no longer top 40 on its respective chart) for a dance to also go?

Oh yeah...you're so right about the field entrance.  Year after year that gets sooooo much attention from Judy, especially the last 2 episodes.  And it's so boring.  And the kickline/jumpsplit, which causes so many problems, has long since outlasted its shelf life.  So many other NFL cheerleading teams are doing the same thing.  It's even tiresome how they come out on the field high stepping it and shaking the pom-poms.  Switch it up and kill that awful screechy violin(?) music that assaults you when they first take the field.  

And speaking of Judy, she's supposed to be the choreographer but do you EVER see her working on new routines?  I mean, you never see her scribbling down ideas on paper, talking to Kelly about the new dances she's thought up or pulling a few girls aside and asking them what they think of a particular move.  I'm sure Judy is still in good enough shape to be able to explain the dance to the girls by doing it in front of them, right?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, JapMo said:

Oh yeah...you're so right about the field entrance.  Year after year that gets sooooo much attention from Judy, especially the last 2 episodes.  And it's so boring.  And the kickline/jumpsplit, which causes so many problems, has long since outlasted its shelf life.  So many other NFL cheerleading teams are doing the same thing.  It's even tiresome how they come out on the field high stepping it and shaking the pom-poms.  Switch it up and kill that awful screechy violin(?) music that assaults you when they first take the field.  

And speaking of Judy, she's supposed to be the choreographer but do you EVER see her working on new routines?  I mean, you never see her scribbling down ideas on paper, talking to Kelly about the new dances she's thought up or pulling a few girls aside and asking them what they think of a particular move.  I'm sure Judy is still in good enough shape to be able to explain the dance to the girls by doing it in front of them, right?  

I've seen her scribble the triangle formations - like if someone is out. I think she does more with show group or special performances - like Brest cancer halftime.

I too have kinda wonder what exactly does her job entail.. But we've all worked for managers/VPs/etc who were good at telling others what to do, yet they could not do the job themselves..

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, sATL said:

I too have kinda wonder what exactly does her job entail.. But we've all worked for managers who were good at telling others what to do, yet they could not do the job themselves..

It's not like Kelly listens to her suggestions.  Judy wasn't impressed by Kat's dance ability one iota, yet Kelly picked her for the final team anyway.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, sATL said:

I did actually see the post on here (I might search for it actually in a sec) where Brennan was below the 36 line but so was Kat....

14 minutes ago, JapMo said:

It's not like Kelly listens to her suggestions.  Judy wasn't impressed by Kat's dance ability one iota, yet Kelly picked her for the final team anyway.

No one was impressed with Kat’s dancing from her solo her rookie year. She was purely put on the team because of her look Kelli was constantly saying about how exotic she looked 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

No one was impressed with Kat’s dancing from her solo her rookie year. She was purely put on the team because of her look Kelli was constantly saying about how exotic she looked 

And this is the reason I don’t consider them world class just really, really good😂. To bring on a weak dancer just due to looks, and there have been many over the years, diminishes the rest of the dancers talent. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, JapMo said:

We never see or hear of her working on ANY new choreography.  The last new choreography I know of were changes to Thunderstruck and, if I recall correctly, those changes came from several of the girls themselves, not Judy.  I don't know if Kelli won't allow any changes to the choreography, Judy can't be bothered to come up with anything new, or a new choreographer (and new director) need to be brought in, but SOMETHING needs to change with the dances and not just mixing up 8-counts.

1 hour ago, sATL said:

I've seen her scribble the triangle formations - like if someone is out. I think she does more with show group or special performances - like Brest cancer halftime.

I too have kinda wonder what exactly does her job entail.. But we've all worked for managers/VPs/etc who were good at telling others what to do, yet they could not do the job themselves..

Granted, placement goes along with the dances, but that's ALL we've seen her do since the early seasons when she actually got out of her chair and moved around.  However, she NEVER demonstrated any moves that I'm aware of.  Kitty, at least, manages to give the girls a general idea by moving arms and legs and even does a watered-down version of the move appropriate to her age and physical condition.  Not Judy.

58 minutes ago, JapMo said:

Kelli has moved from listening to Judy to ignoring her completely.  It hasn't helped that Judy has nearly gone mute in office visits.  However, we've heard rumors that Kelli has "gotten after" Judy for daring to offer critiques about Kelli's favorites that were less then fawning and even dared to critique Victoria, which Kelli didn't appreciate.

38 minutes ago, Trixi said:

And this is the reason I don’t consider them world class just really, really good😂. To bring on a weak dancer just due to looks, and there have been many over the years, diminishes the rest of the dancers talent. 

This organization has NOT been world class in years because we've seen the beautiful talented dancers come through auditions.  We also know that Judy prefers the girls with actual dance talent while Kelli doesn't care about the dancing nearly so much if the girl is physically attractive.  Judy can only do so much with some of the girls Kelli chooses.  Morgan, Breelan, Meredith, and SO many other girls have been one-and-dones BECAUSE they can't manage the dancing despite being given every possible chance to learn it.  THOSE are the girls who should be weeded out in Training Camp, but aren't because Kelli has a girl crush on them or likes their sob stories.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

There were two versions of this board posted. This is one of them, I saw one where Kat was in bottom not Kristin 

Only one version of the leader board in episode 1.  It wasn’t editing.   The other shot was from a future episode / promo after some guest choreographers / solos judged and cuts.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, BossKeyBlessed said:

Only one version of the leader board in episode 1.  It wasn’t editing.   The other shot was from a future episode / promo after some guest choreographers / solos judged and cuts.  

Reality TV always has editing.  I work in the biz.  I've seen it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, faxtar221 said:

I wonder how Annabelle went from top-scoring rookie to getting cut relatively early?

Her video was something else. The popping on the floor, the half jumping jacks, some weird arm movements. I was laughing hard. The cow bit was cute but not her dancing🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 4
On 11/29/2020 at 2:56 AM, SmokeyG said:

Clearer team picture.

7C3E428A-0931-491D-B35D-D2A200C687B1.png

All I saw when I first got to see this picture was Rachel's gorilla-pose with those long blue front sleeves/paws... I simply cannot "unsee' it, which is a shame as I really like her... 

image.png.1d7bf1b32baebf79f2b49381bd7256e0.png

• LOL 23
5 hours ago, JapMo said:

I like and appreciate 4-5 year girls. It’s so important to organizations that do get new people every year that there is experienced leadership available. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Morgan, Breelan, Meredith, and SO many other girls have been one-and-dones BECAUSE they can't manage the dancing despite being given every possible chance to learn it. 

It's a Catch 22 for me because I remember Morgan and Breelan and they wanted it so bad and worked so hard and I really rooted for them.  That's how the show hooked me in because back at the beginning, it seemed there were way more girls auditioning that either didn't have any formal training or took dance classes for a few years as a kid/adolescent, but weren't in any shape to compete against professional dancers.  But they were still able to pick up the choreography and at least get into Training Camp.  And they also incorporated the sob stories of some rookies and followed them and they got lots of exposure.

Because of that, real dancers saw they could get on national TV and possibly advance their careers by being a cheerleader for a year or two, so the quality of contestants kept getting better and better.  Now if girls don't have a lot of training, they shouldn't even try.

I liked it the old way where some girls were just soooo close and just needed Judy and Kelly to trust that they would get better and give them that leap of faith (Brennan, Lily), but I also have to say that since the level of dance has gotten so high now, those dancers that are still struggling after say the 3rd week should be cut, plain and simple.  The show kind of did this to themselves and there's no going back I'm afraid.    

• Love 8
1 hour ago, LilyDutch said:

All I saw when I first got to see this picture was Rachel's gorilla-pose with those long blue front sleeves/paws... I simply cannot "unsee' it, which is a shame as I really like her... 

I have to really focus to see what you are seeing.  Rather, I keep seeing Lexi and Ashley's hands laying there so flat and elongated.  Totally unnatural looking.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, JapMo said:

I have to really focus to see what you are seeing.  Rather, I keep seeing Lexi and Ashley's hands laying there so flat and elongated.  Totally unnatural looking.

Maybe it’s the angle, but Lexie’s wrist looks like it’s bent at an odd and painful angle. I think someone tried to photoshop out part of the fabric from her sleeve.

11 hours ago, JapMo said:

IF you had to cut one veteran based solely on everything BUT dancing ability (looks, personality, how they "pop" in front of an audience) I would cut one of the following:  Tess, Amber, Madeline (not Maddie) or Alanna.

I think Tess is memorable because she's a group leader and Alanna is memorable because she's one of my favorites, but I agree about Amber and Madeline (not Maddie).  Also: Rachel A., Lexie and Kelsey.  I'm sure they're all good dancers and nice women, I just don't find them memorable.  

5 hours ago, Pennstate94 said:

I think someone tried to photoshop out part of the fabric from her sleeve.

I'm not a photoshop person but it actually looks like the arms of both girls have been added in at the shoulder.

But at least the got a team photo.

Edited by parrotfeathers
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, aimeelou625 said:

May have to disagree with you on this.  Thick by DCC standards, not thick.  She is shaped like a woman not like a little girl.  She looks beautiful in the uniform! 

Claire W is a whole other level of dancer from those cut because they were too thick.  Most were cut for dance reasons too.  Melissa, from SMU, was the same. And yes I am comparing Claire W to Melissa, that is the caliber dancer that Claire W is.

For all the bluster Kelli does about figure, I feel like recent points have flirted with weight warnings more often than not.  Maddie, Kashara, Jenn A, etc.  I don't know if Rachel W has ever been on it, but she's a point with a great curvy figure.  Kelli loved Dayton's figure too.  She likes the girls with the boom no matter how much eye rolling she does about "thick."  But they have to be perfectly thick.

20 hours ago, Mmkk said:

The Ravens seem to be putting the blame on the one conditioning coach, but for heaven's sake, if one coach is throwing it all out the door in the weight room, can't tell me that no one noticed or saw.  It's so silly and they have SO MANY players out.  I felt so bad for the Broncos yesterday, but good for the wide receiver on the practice squad getting to air it out again.  Covid has made for an interesting football season for sure, and especially for things like Katie Fuller (?) the Vandy soccer player who was called up to punt for the football team.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, JapMo said:

IF you had to cut one veteran based solely on everything BUT dancing ability (looks, personality, how they "pop" in front of an audience) I would cut one of the following:  Tess, Amber, Madeline (not Maddie) or Alanna. 

Tess for sure.  She bores me to tears.  Always has.

• Love 8

I’m really conflicted about watching this season.

One the one hand, these early episodes that focus on dance and the newbies look interesting and there are some really strong dancers. 

On the other, I don’t want to encourage the new “dance for your life” ending of training camp, which I find manipulative and mean.

Plus I can’t watch them torture Lilly again only to cut her this year. She seems so genuine and kind, and instead of keeping her as a trustworthy blender who would never step out of line and be a great ambassador for interacting with fans they used her as reality tv fodder. 

• Love 22
On 11/28/2020 at 8:03 PM, TUOwl84 said:

I'm annoyed that Jalyn is so far back on the squad photo this year, her third year!  You can totally tell Kelli and Judy aren't happy with her for whatever reason.  She is a much better performer that Taylor J, Madeline M, and Kat.

And let's not forget VK too lol

Agreed! They should have swapped VK with Jalyn. I think they did this on purpose because of her reaction to Show Group last year and probably because she has tried to give advice to VK on her technique and this is the result. I wouldn't be surprised if this was Jalyn's last year with DCC.

Edited by rl27rl
2 minutes ago, Dr. Donna said:

On the other, I don’t want to encourage the new “dance for your life” ending of training camp, which I find manipulative and mean.

How did we find out this was even a thing? I just remember Briana supposedly having to do it, which I hate. Leave my girl alone! I hope she leaves after this season; 3 is enough. 

And yeah, I feel bad for Lily. Can't wait to see her and Meredith's cuts, though tbh

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, rl27rl said:

Agreed! They should have swapped VK with Jalyn. I think they did this on purpose because of her reaction to Show Group last year and probably because she has tried to give advise to VK on her technique and this is the result. I wouldn't be surprised if this was Jalyn's last year with DCC.

Yes, Jalyn will never live that down but VK can act a fool about show group  the year she didn’t make the team and all is forgiven. I hate how Kelli punishes true emotions. And u’ll never convince me cringe-face Marissa is better than Jalyn and Hannah. Luckily this year is all face masks😆

• LOL 5
  • Love 15
21 hours ago, JapMo said:

I'd cut either Alanna, Kristen, Lisa or Briana. Amber can dance her butt off, but I get what everyone is saying about her not being memorable. She is sorta bland.. maybe they should do something different with her hair? I personally think Caroline is one of the best dancers on the whole team but she also needs some serious hair help.

Lisa, Alanna and Kristen all baffle me, because none of them seem to have the "DCC look" and I personally don't think any of them are stand out dancers. Briana is gorgeous but I forget she is even on the team. 

I truly believe Kristen is only still around because they wanted to use her fluency in sign language for their marketing initiatives & "brand image". She had a rather bad attitude in the office on several occasions and her expressions read to me as sleepy and sad. 

Edited by NC-CFD09
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Trixi said:

Yes, Jalyn will never live that down but VK can act a fool about show group  the year she didn’t make the team and all is forgiven. I hate how Kelli punishes true emotions. And u’ll never convince me cringe-face Marissa is better than Jalyn and Hannah. Luckily this year is all face masks😆

I feel bad for Jalyn because they are clearly not fans of hers anymore.. If I was her I'd retire after this season and not risk any more humiliation. 

29 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

How did we find out this was even a thing? I just remember Briana supposedly having to do it, which I hate. Leave my girl alone! I hope she leaves after this season; 3 is enough. 

And yeah, I feel bad for Lily. Can't wait to see her and Meredith's cuts, though tbh

Meredith should have never made the team. I feel bad for Lily. 

If Hannah was involved in "dance for your life" and that is how they play off her cut.. that's BS. Hannah could probably out-dance everyone except Gina and Caroline.

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, NC-CFD09 said:

I truly believe Kristen is only still around because they wanted to use her fluency in sign language for their marketing initiatives & "brand image". She had a rather bad attitude in the office on several occasions and her expressions read to me as sleepy and sad. 

Bad attitude? Really? I didn't see that...

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

Bad attitude? Really? I didn't see that...

Well I guess I should have worded that differently.. They played it up on the show like she was "defensive" and had a bad attitude. 

Edited by NC-CFD09
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, JapMo said:

Lexie. Lexie. Lexie.  

• Love 9