Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

10 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

In my experience it was about 6-8AM the next morning. Might have changed since last year. We'll have to see tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

The last few years, as soon as the show aired on the East Coast, the first ep was available to watch for free within maybe 15-30 mins???  Hopefully they do that again.

6 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

You’ll watch it right when it airs live 

Three different answers one right after the other. Oh, boy. Tonight's going to be one to remember. 😂🤣

1 hour ago, Jesiklyn said:

How the hell did Kat make it? She is the very last in the top 36 and with other girls under the line getting through I would have thought for sure she would get the boot, especially given her extra circulars

She’s SO PRETTY. Plus she’s very popular on social media. She’s not the best dancer, but enough to muddle through eight games. And they didn’t even know if they’d be performing at games at first.  I think for a season that was probably going to be heavy on video appearances and light on dancing, they were going to focus heavily on the more photogenic DCC. 

Also TPTB are real inconsistent. Lol. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

For the dancers and skilled observers in this group,  would you please analyze for me why Hannah, Brennan, Briana, Kristin and Lily are lower than the other vets (Meredith and Kat I can understand).  Are these ladies less skilled, less explosive? Is it a look that judges might not favor?  I want to explore other legitimate possibilities (besides the covid angle which I believe). For instance, I don't really see a difference in these ladies when I compare them to vets like Savannah, Alanna, Taylor, Chandi and Madeline...

At this point, I think it has nothing to do with dance ability and everything to do with DCC politics. 

• Love 20
10 minutes ago, lexie3248 said:

At this point, I think it has nothing to do with dance ability and everything to do with DCC politics. 

And like I have said before, MTT stands for Making the TV show.  No longer dance ability, it's ability to create drama.  

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

How soon after the show airs on tv does it usually show up on Amazon or iTunes? I think I've decided to go with Amazon since I'm already a Prime member.  Thanks.

Looking at my emails from last year, it was usually downloaded after midnight on Amazon, usually by 12:30 am

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, lexie3248 said:

I’m sensing that because Kristin seems like one who doesn’t make DCC and the squad her whole entire life and friend group. Same with Briana  

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Looking at my emails from last year, it was usually downloaded after midnight on Amazon, usually by 12:30 am

UGH I just accidentally purchased Season 14.....grrr o well....

6 minutes ago, debmoore00 said:

You can watch free here. 

https://ustvgo.tv/cmt/

Thank you!!!

Watching now.  This is sure strange...not sure it's gonna keep my interest all season.  Thanks yall!

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
Added something.
  • Love 2

This is the other board they showed tonight. On this one, presumably (though not really) this is before the vets even showed up. Note Hannah and Brennan below the 36 line on this one - as opposed to the one posted previously.

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 10.39.06 PM.png

Edited by Tuxcat
so many spelling errors!
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

Credit to @Spunkyyy, but here's the clearer version!

vlcsnap-2020-11-24-17h16m53s593.thumb.jpg.f329c972bf6deef86a171b54468bb8b8.jpg

Wow...that's ALOT of veterans who aren't get noticed compared to the new rookies. So according to this little sticker chart... Victoria is on the same level as technique powerhouses like Gina, Amber, Maddie, Caroline, and Kelsey? And also above Amanda and Rachel W... Really? I finally get how Kelli is going to justify some of her cuts. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

This is the other board they showed tonight. On this one, presumably (though not really) this is before the vets even showed up. Note Hannah and Brennan below the 36 line on this one - as opposed to the one posted previously.

Tess is very low on this board for a group leader! 👀

• Love 12
30 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

UGH I just accidentally purchased Season 14.....grrr o well....

Thank you!!!

Watching now.  This is sure strange...not sure it's gonna keep my interest all season.  Thanks yall!

I watched on accident. Came on MTV after Teen Mom 2 🤣🤣🤣. It’s definitely just “okay”. I’m already turned off because it’s clearly edited to only show negative critiques of the girls they actually cut. I think even if you didn’t already know who made the team, it would be easy to figure out. 

sidenote: after episode 1, looks like Elli, Armani, Dani, Claire W, Darian and (I know u all don’t care for her here, but...) Marissa, are some of the strongest dancers. They knew their stuff. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Tess is very low on this board for a group leader! 👀

Vets are alphabetical it doesn’t mean that she’s low. 

but the bottom bottom line, is actually the lowest ranking (notice lily and Meredith are not shown above the bottom line) they were on chopping block as was kat.

Edited by DCCdoll
  • Useful 4
44 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

It looks like the board was in alpabetical order until after Victoria; then it gets all mixed up (no connection I'm sure...). 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Spooky said:

It looks like the board was in alpabetical order until after Victoria; then it gets all mixed up (no connection I'm sure...). 

Yeah cause then it would be Kristin Dodd ranks higher than Maddie , Tess and Rachel :.. and we know this isn’t true . I think it’s jumbled at the bottom 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Do you smell that???....It smells like complete and utter BS....I'll just leave it at that.

Also whoever SP and NM are...I am coming after you for not choosing Amanda lol

I guess they swapped Brennan and Hannah out for alora and Jessica? Smh and Ashlinn out for Kristin 

Edited by DCCdoll
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

Jerry Jones has more money than God and (if memory serves) the NBA proved it could actually be done without error. This was a major f-up on the part of TPTB.

NBA had a few slip ups but mostly managed and proved it work.

NHL had zero cases and was a complete success as they fully bubbled in very tight regulations in Canada.

MLB was a shit show, much like the NFL has been

Edited by Jesiklyn
Typo
  • Love 6

4BE84421-AE04-4510-8478-E5B78E4D8741_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.a7fcf5abe777ef62a765d3d43d775e56.jpeg

This was in the season preview so I'm not sure if this was mentioned but here's a screenshot I took of Judy's "notes". It has Madeline, Victoria, Tess, Kelcey, with 3 "yes"s and Hannah 3 "M's" for I'm assuming is for maybe. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I saw on shade and sun fb group that they are thinking the first 20 on board were “perfect scores” until Victoria so they are in alphabetical. Then the next group is a different tier till rookie Victoria  and so forth. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, lexie3248 said:

4BE84421-AE04-4510-8478-E5B78E4D8741_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.a7fcf5abe777ef62a765d3d43d775e56.jpeg

This was in the season preview so I'm not sure if this was mentioned but here's a screenshot I took of Judy's "notes". It has Madeline, Victoria, Tess, Kelcey, with 3 "yes"s and Hannah 3 "M's" for I'm assuming is for maybe. 

It looks like it says v crisp next to Arora too.

• LOL 2

I’m already fed up of Marissa and how much air time she’s getting and being pushed onto us 🙄 through media and everything I’m already so fed up of hearing her name. Really hope she doesn’t stay on the team long, there’s so many stunning candidates and she’s just no no. I mean she’s shown she can learn the dances but my god I want her goneeeeee I feel like her and Victoria will be another Cassie & Mia bitchy duo. 

Also can someone please tell me as I can’t remember does Sheridan make the final team? 

Edited by Manc.UK.DCCfan
Typos
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
20 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

So the chart makes no sense? Like is this their audition scores and then also choreographer stickers? Why didn't each choreographer/judge get 36 stickers (there are only 18 with KF on them)? Why are there girls with no stickers higher than those with none? Why did they spell Elli's name wrong? Why does Hannah have 3 and still get cut? So many questions. 

@vanillagum totally forgot about Sheridan on my list lol but she is also missing, tbh I find her super forgettable in general.

My guess is the stickers are for show group. The girls are probably listed by ranking: highest ranking in alphabetical order, the “bubble” group that has to dance for their lives/prove themselves, and the girls below the line.

Edited by Dr. Donna

Do we know if anyone other then Taylor did the one day audition? I would assume she was not the only one with work concerns and that might be why a couple of the vets have zero stickers as they are basically learning on their own and it sounds like it was just Judy and Kelli for their audition 

Long time lurker here. 

1 hour ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I’m already fed up of Marissa and how much air time she’s getting and being pushed onto us 🙄 through media and everything I’m already so fed up of hearing her name. Really hope she doesn’t stay on the team long, there’s so many stunning candidates and she’s just no no. I mean she’s shown she can learn the dances but my god I want her goneeeeee I feel like her and Victoria will be another Cassie & Mia bitchy duo. 

Also can someone please tell me as I can’t remember does Sheridan make the final team? 

I feel the EXACT same way about Marissa and the future dynamic duo, God help all of us! Sadly, Sheridan does not make the team & that broke my heart for her. I LOVE her & was rooting so hard for her! I do love Jada too!!! 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, TB12 said:

I feel the EXACT same way about Marissa and the future dynamic duo, God help all of us! Sadly, Sheridan does not make the team & that broke my heart for her. I LOVE her & was rooting so hard for her! I do love Jada too!!! 

Hopefully she tries out again and is 3rd time lucky 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Gingi1976 said:

If one exists, can someone please post a picture of all the TCC’s with notes about who was eventually cut? TIA! 

image.jpeg.4a38690ae3271b2e17c0ba95fe947825.jpegcredit to @Pau84 who posted this back in Aug👍🏼  But someone else will have to note the cuts cuz I’m not 100% sure on them. Maybe @Holly85 or @lemonbus230 could help me out?😘

Edited by Trixi
  • Love 4