Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

She would of probably raised concerns abt fans and the stands at games to if they went with a vet only squad 

Which would’ve been a valid point I think, in the UK we’re currently still not allowed at our football (soccer) games due to any risk to the players etc, they still have the stewards at the games but no fans they just plan fan chants and noises. Hannah’s mum works in health care it would look even worse on Hannah if her mum was on the front line working with covid and Hannah carried on like nothing was happening or voicing her concern after her mum was working so hard.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Sara 1 said:

Oh, yeah. Brennan isn’t “good enough” to cheer for us but let’s just keep using her likeness to advertise the organization. 🙄

I’m not going to say DCC was ever held in that high regard from me before, but any amount of respect is being destroyed with every little poor decision they’ve made this season. And that’s not including the more egregious offenses. 

#GoBrennan

• Love 16
23 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

I've downloaded the app. The only fun thing I've found so far is that some of the bios are already up:

http://dccheerleaders.wpengine.com/our-team/amanda or https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/our-team/amanda Both links go to the same page.

Switch out each name with the veteran that you want to see.

Checked out all the vets through this link! The people who run their social media attack again - from typos (Madeline - St. Mary's Colleg; Gina - Cal Poly Univeristy) to inconsistency with hometowns (all have City, State except for VK and Erin). 

I did also notice that a few of the cameos seem to be new! Kat, Madeline, Erin, and Jalyn 

Also, when did Cianna change her name to Cici?!

Edited by Cure4Anxiety
My own typos, ugh.
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, M1977G said:

Yeah, still no posting for season 15 on iTunes or Amazon, and today is the premiere. Don't shows usually try to pre-sell seasons or at least promote that a new show is coming by posting the upcoming season at least a week or two before the premiere? It's almost like they don't want anyone without a CMT cable package to watch the show. 🙄  For those outside the US trying to get the show, I feel your frustrations! I remember being so upset that I could not access a Canadian show for a year after it aired, and I kept feeling like, Canada is right there, so why can't I get this on iTunes or streaming from the network site? Very frustrating. Fingers crossed y'all find a way.!

Based on this, I'm guessing that this will be another season of very delayed episode uploads. I have preferred iTunes over Amazon over the years for getting episodes of the show, because I found the streaming quality to be poor on Amazon at times, but maybe now it will be decided by who actually makes the episodes available first. Here's hoping those of us without CMT cable get to watch the premiere somehow by Friday!

In New Zealand we dont have any access to it, apart from when cmt use to let you login for 24hours. So I just streaming it off a website. Its usually up same day, so would recommend if your having issues.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, BunnyHop96 said:

I saw it commented on the video but it should be shared here because honestly... The infrequency with which they’re wearing the masks is ridiculous. Either wear it all the time, or have the bubble on such a strong lockdown that you don’t wear them at all. You can’t pick and choose when to not wear a mask (doing hair and makeup in a room full of 20+ people...) or when to wear one (as soon as K & J enter the room???)

This really just cements for me that it’s all for show and I don’t blame Hannah for speaking out about it. How many people from the crew went to their own homes at night or met up with people outside of the DCC TCC bubble? That is breaking the bubble. How no one ended up with a serious case of COVID b/c of this bs astounds me.

Correct. Their bubble was not a bubble. A large penetrable pod at best. And recall this was all being done when the south was surging - not the best decision and not at all a good look for this "world class" organization.

I am absolutely against the DCC brand and am appalled by their blatant, self -serving, self- promotion in the midst of pandemic.

Worse, their plan worked. I'm appalled - but also intrigued.  Ugh, and now they get rewarded by my viewership.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 16
7 minutes ago, Spunkyyy said:

Someone help me decipher the audition board in the preview!

E361790B-F266-416A-9210-DD180831F539.jpeg

Im shocked at how far up Marissa is. 

Did I miss a critique from Lily? I thought all the issues was her face. I try to find videos of her dancing and she seemed good to me. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Also I know VK is not fat, but having just finished catching up, is it me or is one of the pictures from last week look like she gained weight and the shorts is a little tight on her? 

You are correct. I think. She's got a little bit of a gut. I guess she's back on those milkshakes!

thumbnail 1.png

32 minutes ago, Spunkyyy said:

I genuinely wonder what this is based on, because some of the vets are in a weird order (like Alanna is first but she isn't on show group and is far back in all of the formations, and Madeline M is in front of Maddie). Also, it looks like it was made after some cuts. Here is the order I think:

Top row: Alanna, Amber, Caroline, Gina, Rachel W, Victoria, Amanda, Chandi, Daphne, Lexi, Madeline, Maddie

Second: Marissa, Ashlee, Kelcey, Claire W, Tess, Taylor, Cianna, Jalyn, Rachel A, Elli, Mckenzie, Erin

Third: Darian, Lisa, Savannah, Dani, Armani, Ashlinn, Briana, Hannah, Jada, Sydney, Brennan, Kat

Bottom: Kristin, Tori, Jessica, Lily, Alora-Rose, Meredith, Cassie

Missing: Kelly, Annabelle, Claire D, Shannan, Amelia 

I really wonder how Kristin, Jessica, and Alora-Rose made the team and Hannah, Brennan, and Ashlinn were cut (like what did Ashlinn do? She's not even the lowest raking rookie)

It kind of looks like there are some digital stickers on the pictures, so maybe this is based on guest choreographer input and K&J just made their own decisions after?

Edited by Kitkatkitty
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

Credit to @Spunkyyy, but here's the clearer version!

vlcsnap-2020-11-24-17h16m53s593.thumb.jpg.f329c972bf6deef86a171b54468bb8b8.jpg

Wow, this is great. 

Are these in order? Like, does this picture mean Alanna was the highest rated of everyone? I forgot how it works lol

Like someone said, I'm really shocked Sydney got into TC, because she is extremely bottom heavy for a DCC. But I guess her past experience made up for it...though I'm still surprised it did, lol. 

Poor Kristin lol

I don't see Sheridan?

15 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

I really wonder how Kristin, Jessica, and Alora-Rose made the team and Hannah, Brennan, and Ashlinn were cut (like what did Ashlinn do? She's not even the lowest raking rookie)

Well I thought we already knew Brennan and Hannah were 99.9% surely not cut for dance reasons

Edited by vanillagum
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

Credit to @Spunkyyy, but here's the clearer version!

vlcsnap-2020-11-24-17h16m53s593.thumb.jpg.f329c972bf6deef86a171b54468bb8b8.jpg

So the chart makes no sense? Like is this their audition scores and then also choreographer stickers? Why didn't each choreographer/judge get 36 stickers (there are only 18 with KF on them)? Why are there girls with no stickers higher than those with none? Why did they spell Elli's name wrong? Why does Hannah have 3 and still get cut? So many questions. 

@vanillagum totally forgot about Sheridan on my list lol but she is also missing, tbh I find her super forgettable in general.

2 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

So the chart makes no sense? Like is this their audition scores and then also choreographer stickers? Why didn't each choreographer/judge get 36 stickers (there are only 18 with KF on them)? Why are there girls with no stickers higher than those with none? Why did they spell Elli's name wrong? Why does Hannah have 3 and still get cut? So many questions. 

@vanillagum totally forgot about Sheridan on my list lol but she is also missing, tbh I find her super forgettable in general.

I find her forgettable, too...poor thing. Like someone said, based on her audition video, you wouldn't think she has extensive dance experience. But these videos in general have been mind boggling 

I'm shocked she's 28, though, she looks a lot younger lol 

Edited by vanillagum
  • Love 2

If we're assuming most of the choreographers were remotely teaching then stickers shouldn't count because if they're watching them through a screen, of course you'll notice more rookies since like the shows past the rookies go in the front and you wouldn't see the vets as much. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

My thought was this board was for show group auditions. Based on the amount of stickers given in total, it would make more sense. If previous posts are accurate, those with the most stickers are on show group this year. With the exception of Lexie having only 2...

• Useful 1
18 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

I've just noticed something. KC. Does that mean Kitty's back in some form? 

I always thought Kitty was still having a say and teaching behind the scenes? It sounded like she was just done with being on camera. So maybe that is her sticker! 

• Useful 3

The board seems to be showing the  scores from the online auditions (vets had to submit choreo online too, right?) added to the accumulated scores from just a few guest judges or choreographers.  My guess is it starts alphabetical with the top scoring group (Alanna thru Victoria scored the same; then Amanda thru Marissa scored the same, etc...). Looks like cuts have already been made here.  Wondering where everyone fell on chart before guest choreographers weighed in and if we’ll get to see it.  Hannah and Brennan are pretty low here.  

Edited by BossKeyBlessed
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

Looks like things are starting to trickle out and you can put the pieces together for yourself. You don’t get cut for “pom technique” while receiving 3 votes to be on show group (Hannah), while a projected first leader got 2 votes and stayed on the team, show group and became a leader. Kelli and CMT think we are all stupid. Call a spade a spade. Kelli didn’t like that certain women have called them to the carpet on several issues, including safety in the bubble, and the storyline will paint them in a very unflattering light. The vets were told they didn’t have to submit an audition video and then last minute they were told to submit one in less than a week, but that it wouldn’t be judged, it was “just for additional footage. Then when the vets got to the bubble they told them they actually decided to judge them. Stay tuned for all the additional lies to come. 

That would be Lexie according to the sticker chart 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

. You don’t get cut for “pom technique” while receiving 3 votes to be on show group (Hannah), while a projected first leader got 2 votes and stayed on the team, show group and became a leader. Kelli and CMT think we are all stupid. 

@lemonbus230 What makes you sure those stickers are all for show group?    If Hannah didn’t mess up it won’t be on camera. I’m sure there’s camera magic , but it can’t create dance mistakes If you don’t make them.  I’ve heard Hannah didn’t have the leadership skills and personality for a 3rd year vet, even if she was a good dancer, she was not an uplifting and motivating leader.   If it’s true she wasn’t supporting the organization and being toxic to those around her probably because she saw the writing on the wall, what company in their right mind would re-hire her?   

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

For the dancers and skilled observers in this group,  would you please analyze for me why Hannah, Brennan, Briana, Kristin and Lily are lower than the other vets (Meredith and Kat I can understand).  Are these ladies less skilled, less explosive? Is it a look that judges might not favor?  I want to explore other legitimate possibilities (besides the covid angle which I believe). For instance, I don't really see a difference in these ladies when I compare them to vets like Savannah, Alanna, Taylor, Chandi and Madeline...

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

I know the stickers are just for drama and that really only Kelli and Judy stickers matter. Why is it though that Kelli seems to have a bunch more stickers than Judy?

Because Judys opinion doesnt matter to anyone, even Kelli  😐

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, rl27rl said:

You are correct. I think. She's got a little bit of a gut. I guess she's back on those milkshakes!

thumbnail 1.png

Erm I guess it was this pic https://www.instagram.com/p/CHWOtKBlLpZ/ I was talking about, from the other week. The shorts looked as tight as when the last time Jen Amburn had to fill in and she had a ladder in her tights too etc

Just now, Tuxcat said:

I know the stickers are just for drama and that really only Kelli and Judy stickers matter. Why is it though that Kelli seems to have a bunch more stickers than Judy?

Because Dementia Kelli doesn't like or want Judy to have a voice anymore thats why.

• Love 2

To clarify, there isn’t a free option to watch MTT?? Don’t have cable rn. Send help! Maybe it’s for the best as I’m dreading this Hannah/Brennan cut 💔

In other news, I too downloaded the app and holy bajesus it was slower than molasses in the wintertime. 

• Love 2
Just now, LazySuzanne said:

To clarify, there isn’t a free option to watch MTT?? Don’t have cable rn. Send help! Maybe it’s for the best as I’m dreading this Hannah/Brennan cut 💔

In other news, I too downloaded the app and holy bajesus it was slower than molasses in the wintertime. 

Only if you watch it online via the CMT website as far as I know ...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BossKeyBlessed said:

Wouldn’t the vets turn in their best video regardless of it was going to be judged or not???   I would.  If not, that’s pretty lazy and unprofessional IMO.  

It would be if they were given ALL the information about the audition process ahead of time as well as the time frame beforehand.  If they weren't given that and then to be jerked around regarding when things were due and I can see why things might not be as professional as one would like.  Even if they did something beforehand, the way it sounds things were changed last moment, whatever they did might not work because of the changes.

I totally get doing the best video they could do no matter if it was going to be judged or not, but that sounds like it wasn't even the biggest part of the situation.  It sounds like things got changed on them and they couldn't predict exactly what's going on.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, LazySuzanne said:

Can I just say how much your insight is enjoyed! I get pumped when I see posts from you because I know the tea is about to get served fresh and hot🤩👏🏻

Lexie is the one who has the two stickers I wanna know what that tea is 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Spunkyyy said:

How the hell did Kat make it? She is the very last in the top 36 and with other girls under the line getting through I would have thought for sure she would get the boot, especially given her extra circulars 

2 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

I've just noticed something. KC. Does that mean Kitty's back in some form? 

She was sighted in photos when they did field practice during training camp. Could be a good thing considering the lack of power in the videos

• Love 1

Quick (hopefully not stupid) question: Does this thread/forum support in-episode live discussion? I know the Ep 1 thread will open at 11p EST and will be spoiler free. But while the episode is on, can we come to this thread to provide commentary? Will we still be allowed to talk spoilers here? Want to make sure I follow the rules, thanks! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BossKeyBlessed said:

@lemonbus230 What makes you sure those stickers are all for show group?    If Hannah didn’t mess up it won’t be on camera. I’m sure there’s camera magic , but it can’t create dance mistakes If you don’t make them.  I’ve heard Hannah didn’t have the leadership skills and personality for a 3rd year vet, even if she was a good dancer, she was not an uplifting and motivating leader.   If it’s true she wasn’t supporting the organization and being toxic to those around her probably because she saw the writing on the wall, what company in their right mind would re-hire her?   

Looks like each judge had 18 stickers, that's why I'm guessing SG.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Lona said:

Ok went ahead and signed up for that CMT 24-hour pass and hopefully that works? Has anyone here used it before? When do the episodes become available?

The last few years, as soon as the show aired on the East Coast, the first ep was available to watch for free within maybe 15-30 mins???  Hopefully they do that again.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Lona said:

Ok went ahead and signed up for that CMT 24-hour pass and hopefully that works? Has anyone here used it before? When do the episodes become available?

You’ll watch it right when it airs live 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1