Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Lona said:

OK THAT’s IT!!! I was ok with Tess being a blender. She was on the team for “10-15” years so whatever. 

Laughing so hard at this line😂😂😂

• LOL 3
On 11/28/2020 at 8:56 PM, SmokeyG said:

Clearer team picture.

7C3E428A-0931-491D-B35D-D2A200C687B1.png

Th arrangement of the rookies vest makes It look like Lisa is holding up a foam finger and I can’t unsee it. The arms of both girls in the front (Ashlee and... I can’t see the other well enough in the tiny pic I can see while I type! Maybe it was Lexi?) are both so long (edit- I saw the gorilla post after I posted this and hahahahaha that’s spot on) and FINE I’ll say it. VK does have good legs and she’s held it together this season. So good for her. 

Edited by Collette1104
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

I am not sure why you would think Tess had anything to do with so many of her group not making it back (sarcasm font). Even though Judy had the team complete mid year surveys, asked for honest feedback, including feedback for their leaders, and then gave the feedback to the leaders. Which Tess then stopped her group’s practice the next practice and made each woman in her group individually answer whether or not they had said negative things about her in their survey and then got to Lily and accused  her to the point she almost cried. Cannot imagine why that would be even be a thought. True story.

My guess it was Hannah.  I'm only saying this because Hannah was vocal about the "bubble" being unsafe.  Perhaps she felt that on the survey it was a safe place to provide honest feedback to Judy 😔

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Trixi said:

Someone, maybe Bridget?, tried to console her and she pushed her away😡

It was cici 

3 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

My guess it was Hannah.  I'm only saying this because Hannah was vocal about the "bubble" being unsafe.  Perhaps she felt that on the survey it was a safe place to provide honest feedback to Judy 😔

Bubble wasn’t brought up until this year the surveys were done last season 

23 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

It was cici 

Bubble wasn’t brought up until this year the surveys were done last season 

Sorry, I should clarify.  I mean't that Hannah probably felt safe expressing herself on the survey in regards to Tess as a group leader.  It only leads me to believe it was Hannah because she was vocal about the bubble later on.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Wasn't it said that Julia was fired from that job???  So much tea when all of that hit the fan:)

Is Tess close to VK - as in she tells her things since she knows she will run to Kelli with it?

Julia was fired from one job but got a freelance job with another network. Now I believe she’s a “fill-in” traffic person somewhere.

On 11/29/2020 at 9:17 AM, sATL said:

NFC South also has a team who is hugging the bottom for foolish reasons - like watching a live ball roll across the field after an onside kick....hint: note my postername.. Hence a new TCC , who also was the pro-bowl rep, has my full support being elsewhere this season... 

The Jets just need to find their peace and comfort in their 1st round pick - which most likely will be Tyler Florence from Clemson

Dallas just need to find their peace and comfort in that Dak will continue to heal back to his playing condition for 2021. If they make the playoffs (I think there is an extra wild card game slot this year - source ), that will be a bonus. No need to be calling the jeweler getting fingers measured for a ring, though.

Switching over to the AFC - 🙏 go  out to Denver. All four QBs will miss game vs. Saints due to COVID protocol. Last I heard , Denver does not want to forfeit the game, and I guess it can't be rescheduled/postponed. Stay tuned - kickoff is not until 4 pm EST

I think you mean Trevor Lawrence from Clemson 😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, forumborum said:

Marissa is over the rope she is one of those that gives the impression she is dancing as a team but makes her moves just enough different she stands out aka Holly P, Erica 

Nah. I can’t compare that horrid thing to Holly P. I liked Holly, can’t stand Marissa. 

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, Trixi said:

Marissa is Holly in her dreams😆

Marissa has a bit of pop I’ll admit but Holly had star quality. Her technique is some of the best they’ve ever had.

• Love 13

I'm curious as to who you all think will retire after this season? 

My list of possibilities is: 

Tess

Gina - probably not but who knows.. she already has had SG and been a GL... it's not likely she'll get point or pro-bowl so she might as well give it up

Maddie 

Cianna - cut from SG .. signals issues

Jalyn - didn't make it back on SG and potentially humiliated over it on the show.. constantly punished for unknown reasons

Kristen - Talked about negatively.. made to "dance for her life"

Briana - Talked about negatively.. made to "dance for her life"

Lexie 

Savannah

Rachel A

Alanna - maybe not, but she is really close with Lily.. so i'm sure that upset her. K&J never give her anything too special. 

I know its a super weird season to end on.. but it probably has been even more stress than usual and who knows if 2021 will end up being any better. I wouldn't be surprised if we had some shocker retirements too that I didn't consider.

Edited by NC-CFD09
  • Love 7

Also.. am I crazy or does Rachel's hair look different... in a bad way? I always loved her hair but now it looks blonder..? All one color & no low lights?? what the heck happened?!

I also saw a few posts back that someone noticed Rachel W's instagram is private, wonder if she doesn't want negativity over something related to the show? Or her position as point? Or her new hair? 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, NC-CFD09 said:

Also.. am I crazy or does Rachel's hair look different... in a bad way? I always loved her hair but now it looks blonder..? All one color & no low lights?? what the heck happened?!

I also saw a few posts back that someone noticed Rachel W's instagram is private, wonder if she doesn't want negativity over something related to the show? Or her position as point? Or her new hair? 

I agree about her hair.  They made it more blonde.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, NC-CFD09 said:

I'm curious as to who you all think will retire after this season? 

My list of possibilities is: 

Tess

Gina - probably not but who knows.. she already has had SG and been a GL... it's not likely she'll get point or pro-bowl so she might as well give it up

Maddie 

Cianna - cut from SG .. signals issues

Jalyn - didn't make it back on SG and potentially humiliated over it on the show.. constantly punished for unknown reasons

Kristen - Talked about negatively.. made to "dance for her life"

Briana - Talked about negatively.. made to "dance for her life"

Lexie 

Savannah

Rachel A

Alanna - maybe not, but she is really close with Lily.. so i'm sure that upset her. K&J never give her anything too special. 

I know its a super weird season to end on.. but it probably has been even more stress than usual and who knows if 2021 will end up being any better. I wouldn't be surprised if we had some shocker retirements too that I didn't consider.

My list of potential retirees would be Rachel A, Briana, Kristin, Tess, Savannah, Daphne, Taylor J, Cianna, Gina, Maddie, Erin, Jalyn, Alanna, Madeline, possibly Alora-Rose (don't know the new girls enough to know who looks like a one and done). It'll either be a handful or lots of retirements in 2021 I think. Depends if they want to get another full season or they've just had enough. 2-3 years seems to be enough for many, especially if they've been on other squads/college teams.

If they were at risk this year, I think they'll retire after this season. I think Lexie will stay another year so she can try and get point but Rachel W pretty much has that sewn up now. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, forumborum said:

Entire thing leaves a bad taste.  I have not brought myself to watch the show.  The team picture should be an embarrassment to the organization.  I cannot get over H&B and they leave the likes of Savannah, Lisa, Maddie and on and on 

Exactly how I feel. I'm recording this season on my DVR, but I'm not sure I'll ever watch it.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

They had to have a team photo though.  It's tradition.  Perhaps another one can be done before next season if the vaccine is utilized and it's considered safe again.

And they will be at the bottom of the list when it comes to the vaccine 

17 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Lexie to me is a blender. She does not need to be point. 

Lexie won't be point if Rachel W stays as point. If they do two points next season it'll be a blonde and a brunette. They won't pick Rachel W and Lexie because it's two blondes. I'm betting if they do two points it'll be Rachel W and either Ashlee or Caroline. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

And they will be at the bottom of the list when it comes to the vaccine 

BUT THEY ARE WORLD CLASS!!!!  Often imitated but never equaled!!!!  

• LOL 11
3 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

Exactly how I feel. I'm recording this season on my DVR, but I'm not sure I'll ever watch it.

I am not watching again this season. I get all the information I need from here. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

She stated before the season started it would be her last year. She called it her senior year. Also, The season Kash said that, Victoria was cut. 

KaShara, bless her heart, suffers from the same "mouth-y" issues, but has a better control of what comes out of it...sort of a 'takes one to know one' deal...it all spoke to VK's immaturity. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

KaShara, bless her heart, suffers from the same "mouth-y" issues, but has a better control of what comes out of it...sort of a 'takes one to know one' deal...it all spoke to VK's immaturity. 

Exactly, if anyone could've helped VK, it was Kashara. Kash, although not my fave, was very down-to-earth and funny with her little quirks. VK is just cringey to me when she speaks.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Exactly, if anyone could've helped VK, it was Kashara. Kash, although not my fave, was very down-to-earth and funny with her little quirks. VK is just cringey to me when she speaks.

All I see are teeth!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

DON'T 👏  TAKE 👏  GIRLS 👏  INTO 👏  CAMP 👏  IF 👏  THEY 👏  CAN'T 👏  KICK

Yes yes yes make them kick through the door and they are dumb as hell if they e never attempted a jump split before camp

20 hours ago, ClassicPegg said:

Or perhaps, the "weatherman", the "news anchor" and the "boot-maker" aren't the best people to judge "dancers!"

They need $$& sponsors so that’s why they get these random boot people and hair people. Want media coverage so add some anchors etc.

19 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I think you need a mix of judges - they are looking at more then just how a gal dances

See my comment above 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

DON'T 👏  TAKE 👏  GIRLS 👏  INTO 👏  CAMP 👏  IF 👏  THEY 👏  CAN'T 👏  KICK

Yes yes yes make them kick through the door and they are dumb as hell if they e never attempted a jump split before camp

20 hours ago, ClassicPegg said:

Or perhaps, the "weatherman", the "news anchor" and the "boot-maker" aren't the best people to judge "dancers!"

They need $$& sponsors so that’s why they get these random boot people and hair people. Want media coverage so add some anchors etc.

19 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I think you need a mix of judges - they are looking at more then just how a gal dances

See my comment above 

• Love 1

I was creeping Claire Wolford's instagram and I noticed that her and Kelcey W had some photos and went to University of Nebraska together. But I also noticed that from her instagram history it looks like Claire was only on the team '17-18 and then transferred to ASU where she finished her career there?

Just curious if anyone knows why!

14 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

This was on Twitter today.  This has to be the prettiest I've seen Madeline M look.  

EoKh1VoWMAIn2j3.jpeg

I was just about to post this picture but honestly I think the opposite as you! It's really clear here that she's tweaking with her face in some way and I'm not a fan. Makes her look older and less fresh.

• Love 1

I think Madeline is very pretty! Glad to see she made the show poster this year, but the picture they chose was not her best or most flattering. She has those gorgeous bright eyes that pop against her dark hair and a killer figure. I also think the picture they chose of Savannah for this season's poster is not her best, and I think she is very pretty too, even if people go on about the size of her teeth. I was glad to see all 4 ladies they chose for the poster this season--nice that they went with ladies who often are overshadowed (Amanda is the exception and I love seeing her as the 2nd year vet they chose as opposed to you know who).

I am really curious to know if we're going to find out why the vets were ranked so low on the audition board from the first episode! The more I look at the board, the more I agree with others who speculate that it is at least somewhat alphabetical--like maybe they put the girls who have the same scores together in alphabetical order, with Alanna through Victoria getting the same score, then Amanda through Marissa getting the next highest scores, Ashlee through Taylor in the next tier, then Cianna through Rachel A. After that, I am less clear on what the groupings would be exactly. Amber gets overlooked a lot on this board with people saying they never remember who she is, but her dancing has caught my eye since she was in training camp and I loved seeing her get to share the point spotlight with our beloved Bridget in different performances last season. She definitely is in the running for future point girl, IMO. I also love seeing Alanna, Chandi, and Amanda ranked so high. I am left wondering who TF did not vote yes for Ashlee, though. I mean, what?? She is gorgeous, a firecracker performer, and has strong leadership qualities. I stan! I really want to see her as a GL and in the triangle next year. Here is my ideal, completely impractical, front triangle for this season, based only somewhat on seniority and mostly on personal preference and performance quality (and photogeneity, and hair color balance, because part of me that loves this show and DCC is superficial like that):

Gina

Amber               Ashlee

Amanda              Kelsey             Rachel W

Chandi               Rachel A             Jaylyn               Caroline

Looks like I'm over the other GLs and am less excited about their dancing than some of the other vets. Of the GLs I didn't pick for my favored triangle, I think Lexie is the best performer, and I think Tess is one of the most beautiful cheerleaders on the squad. Y'all may recall I am no Maddie fan and am beyond ready for her to retire. Also, I did not pick Gina for her photogenic qualities but because I think she is the best dancer among the vets and she serves it every time. I want to agree with others that her look may have kept her from point last year, but to be honest and not particularly kind, that reasoning doesn't really make sense when I think about the two people they did pick for point last season. Rachel W definitely glams up their point situation this year considerably.

I wrote all this while killing time trying to wait for the 2nd episode to be available on the CMT website. I don't even see a preview for episode 2 online anywhere or a thread for it in this forum. Is there even an episode tonight? Or did they drop a premier episode last week and already are skipping a week? 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, ClassicPegg said:

The show came on at 9pm and it's now 11:45pm.  I find it sad that no one has created a topic/page for the new episode and no one is really discussing it yet.  Speaks volumes about level of excitement this year...

A lot of people probably haven’t watched it or chose not to watch it ! I’ve watched it 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

A lot of people probably haven’t watched it or chose not to watch it ! I’ve watched it 

I watched it, too. (Twice)  Last week, people were commenting as the show was happening--this week, nothing!  It just seems odd.

Edited by ClassicPegg
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, ClassicPegg said:

I watched it, too. (Twice)  Last week, people were commenting as the show was happening--this week, nothing!  It just seems odd.

I know several regular viewers who chose not to watch this year.  Some have lost interest this season due to how TPTB have handled things.

• Love 12