Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, DCCEuphoric said:

I predrict the normal amount of retirements, so 7/8 girls 

I think depending on the state of Covid and where we are with it, If it’s looking more like normal next season and going back on the field there will be less retiring they’ll want to go out on a high and a sense of reality/being on the field.

theyre also announcing TCCs on the making the team Instagram they just put up a video of Alora Rose and her leap and spins aren’t as good as I hoped they be, she’s so pretty but she’s reminding me of Lisa with her leap and spins, beautiful kicks though 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, KG150 said:

Did you guys check the DCC Instagram page? They’re starting the girls’ introductions! Starting with Alora Rose. 

I really wanted to like Alora Rose but her leaps and turns were pretty bad. She is on concrete so it seems a little unfair. She's also not very flexible as her kicks seems to require a lot of effort to get the height. Getting VK vibes from her dancing, that's not a good thing. 

She is beautiful though. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
57 minutes ago, DCCEuphoric said:

Is it possible that the shoes don't really help her with her leaps?

No, the leaps are to do with her power in her legs and her hip abductor muscles, the trainers/shoes don’t have much influence on the prep it’s all her own power, the trainers could however be affecting her spins 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, DCCOracle said:

Is this the first video where the thumbnail is not of the person featured?

Gonna be honest, for a split second I was like "Oh, Emily! Cool I never realized she made the team."

And then I was like "oh ... Tess. Right! Tess ... what does Tess look like again?" 😂

• LOL 8
On 8/21/2020 at 5:59 PM, bernie2018 said:

Wow! Hate to see what y’all say about me when I leave the room 😐😉😆

On 8/21/2020 at 5:59 PM, bernie2018 said:

Wow! Hate to see what y’all say about me when I leave the room 😐😉😆

Wow!! I actually went to high school with Alora and she is something for sure... She was diva like and just very judgemental of people. I always thought she was pretty but not someone I would like to actually talk/hang out with because of her personality. I know she was always trying to be famous so I was shocked to see her face come up in my instagram feed.

2 hours ago, Lona said:

Gonna be honest, for a split second I was like "Oh, Emily! Cool I never realized she made the team."

And then I was like "oh ... Tess. Right! Tess ... what does Tess look like again?" 😂

And Tess is one of the 5-year vets. Just goes to show just how much of a blender she is.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I really wanted to like Alora Rose but her leaps and turns were pretty bad. She is on concrete so it seems a little unfair. She's also not very flexible as her kicks seems to require a lot of effort to get the height. Getting VK vibes from her dancing, that's not a good thing. 

She is beautiful though. 

I don't know. I need to l see her in training camp. I can tell there is technique. There is something about her that makes me wanna like her. Could be because she was a Rockette and also a high-priced go-go dancer who traveled the world with Ultra Angel. I like that her instagram pics are little bit sassy and interesting. Not Kalyssa levels...but not another pageant girl or I just graduated high school last week girl. She does have the DCC look for sure. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

She is beautiful though. 

I'll second the comment on Alora Rose's beauty and I'm happy they're finally acknowledging that there are ... ya know ... new people ;). 

I can't wait to see Elli and Dani! Also interested in Claire and Jessica! :)

• Love 4
13 hours ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

That is the best mistake yet from DCC Social Media gurus.

Second best in my opinion...lol...number one for me is putting up Brennan's picture and information when Briana was supposed to be featured during the game 🙂 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

The second TCC video is Amelia. Again, she's not a great turner or leaper. Is it just me or have neither video so far impressed you that much? I assume they just freestyled to a piece of music but they look average, not exactly doing their best tricks or moves. Again, super pretty but blender dancer. I'm just waiting for Claire's really.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

The second TCC video is Amelia. Again, she's not a great turner or leaper. Is it just me or have neither video so far impressed you that much? I assume they just freestyled to a piece of music but they look average, not exactly doing their best tricks or moves. Again, super pretty but blender dancer. I'm just waiting for Claire's really.

Amelia sure is pretty.

I am also looking out for Claire and also Jada!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DCC-UK said:

Is Amelia the one that submitted the initial audition video with the cows in the back ground? And after watching this video...I agree...she is very pretty but a very average dancer at best.  I'm not surprised she didn't make the team.

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

While neither impressed me, Amelia may have not gone full out in a garage.  Who came up with that????

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, DCCEuphoric said:

The girl with the cows in the background is Annabelle, I assume she will be posted tomorrow

So the list of posting is probably

Alora-Rose

Amelia

Annabelle

Armani

Ashlinn 

Cassie

Claire D

Claire W

Dani

Darian

Ellie

Jada

Jessica

Kelly

Marissa

Mckenzie

Shannan

Sheridan

Sydney

Tori

Annabelle....ok now I remember...because I associated her name with the Christmas movie, Annabelle's Wish, (the Christmas cow). 

6 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Getting strong “don’t do crap you can’t do” flashbacks when she did that turning jete it was not good. Agree completely, neither of them have impressed me so far and I wonder if we don’t normally see the girls looking weak like this because in the show we only see one or two moves, often at an angle or in slow-mo. 

Also - Claire W’s audition video (pretty sure it was her) has actually already been shown if you have a scroll through the Auditions episode of that podcast video series (boots in the bubble?? i think??) 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 11/4/2020 at 3:07 PM, DCC-UK said:

She is beautiful though. 

That straddle leap was.... something....

• LOL 3
7 hours ago, DCC-UK said:The second TCC video is Amelia. Again, she's not a great turner or leaper. Is it just me or have neither video so far impressed you that much? I assume they just freestyled to a piece of music but they look average, not exactly doing their best tricks or moves. Again, super pretty but blender dancer. I'm just waiting for Claire's really.

I’m not impressed by either one of them. 
I hope they get better, or this is gonna be a shit show (maybe they’re already a shit show). 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Dear DCC SM creator, CMT, & TPTB,

I respectfully request that you post all of the solos performed during show group auditions (after the episode airs of course) on social media like you are posting the TCC audition tapes.  Thank you for your consideration. 

Edited by SMP637
  • Love 23

amelia's really pretty but it's weird how 1. they probably got more submissions than ever because of the virtual aspect yet that video/dance stood out 2. that video got amelia into training camp 3. amelia thought that was the best she had to offer for a TC video

but i'm no trained dancer, so lol 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, vanillagum said:

amelia's really pretty but it's weird how 1. they probably got more submissions than ever because of the virtual aspect yet that video/dance stood out 2. that video got amelia into training camp 3. amelia thought that was the best she had to offer for a TC video

but i'm no trained dancer, so lol 

right?!?! made me think i could’ve gotten into semis if i’d tried out lol, the standards don’t seem to be as high as i’d expected

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Mvdb said:

right?!?! made me think i could’ve gotten into semis if i’d tried out lol, the standards don’t seem to be as high as i’d expected

LOL MTE, might have to work on my kicks, lose a few pounds, and submit something next year 😂

Edited by vanillagum
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 11/4/2020 at 3:07 PM, DCC-UK said:

She is beautiful though. 

Here's a quick question? Why dance on concrete for a big audition? Shouldn't it be beneficial for a dancer to dance in a dance studio or even on the field for DCC? Why concrete? 

Alora-Rose is beautiful and it's probably the reason why she made the team. It's certainly not going to be because of those side leaps. Yikes. I think if she ever gets to do the jump split, she'll struggle with it.

Based on this video alone, my prediction is that she'll either be completely ignored by MTT editors (like Lisa, if I remember correctly) or be a Meredith in terms of struggling and getting called into the office but still making it to the team because of looks or for being a locker room favorite. We'll see.

• Useful 6
11 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Wasn't Amelia the first girl to get cut from TC? or was it someone else? Either way I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she didn't go full out on that trick near the end because she thought she'll hit the shelves on the garage wall (even though she had plenty of space). In my opinion I don't think she has enough power in her dance for DCC. Cute outfit though and she sounds like a sweet person.

I wanna rank these TCCs from best to worst based on the audition tapes. It'll probably get my mind off of the poop show that is the election.

My List of TCCs Ranked from Best to Worst (based on audition tape)
1. Alora-Rose
2. Amelia

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Based on this video alone, my prediction is that she'll either be completely ignored by MTT editors (like Lisa, if I remember correctly) or be a Meredith in terms of struggling and getting called into the office but still making it to the team because of looks or for being a locker room favorite. We'll see.

this is my bet - she looks like one of the weakest ones who made the team and she’s pretty and was a rockette, so seems like the exact kind of tcc that would get tons of focus and attention and barely scrape past 

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Wasn't Amelia the first girl to get cut from TC? or was it someone else? Either way I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she didn't go full out on that trick near the end because she thought she'll hit the shelves on the garage wall (even though she had plenty of space). In my opinion I don't think she has enough power in her dance for DCC. Cute outfit though and she sounds like a sweet person.

I wanna rank these TCCs from best to worst based on the audition tapes. It'll probably get my mind off of the poop show that is the election.

My List of TCCs Ranked from Best to Worst (based on audition tape)
1. Alora-Rose
2. Amelia

Yes she was the first one cut 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 11/4/2020 at 2:54 PM, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I think depending on the state of Covid and where we are with it, If it’s looking more like normal next season and going back on the field there will be less retiring they’ll want to go out on a high and a sense of reality/being on the field.

theyre also announcing TCCs on the making the team Instagram they just put up a video of Alora Rose and her leap and spins aren’t as good as I hoped they be, she’s so pretty but she’s reminding me of Lisa with her leap and spins, beautiful kicks though 

If I was making a prediction I think that some of these girls on this list will retire

Maddie, Tess, Gina, Savannah, Rachel A, Daphne, Taylor, Madeline, Jalyn, Amber, Briana, Cianna, Erin, Ashlee and Kristin

Everyone else I am somewhat positive that they'll stay and continue but who knows? Like I said this is based on pure speculation.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

If I was making a prediction I think that some of these girls on this list will retire

Maddie, Tess, Gina, Savannah, Rachel A, Daphne, Taylor, Madeline, Jalyn, Amber, Briana, Cianna, Erin, Ashlee and Kristin

Everyone else I am somewhat positive that they'll stay and continue but who knows? Like I said this is based on pure speculation.

That’s my guess to 

2 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Here's a quick question? Why dance on concrete for a big audition? Shouldn't it be beneficial for a dancer to dance in a dance studio or even on the field for DCC? Why concrete? 

Alora-Rose is beautiful and it's probably the reason why she made the team. It's certainly not going to be because of those side leaps. Yikes. I think if she ever gets to do the jump split, she'll struggle with it.

She is not a dancer but a drill team persona.  She never fully extends her arms or legs .  Her hands are always in a sharp “V” configuration. And when she thinks she is extending her arms and legs such as jumps she is still in a “V” position.  Similar to how Lisa dances but much worse.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

I think she'll be able to handle the jump split...

jump split.jpg

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

I think it will be very very interesting to see how that situation plays out.

4 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

Oh, honey... you don't want to know how it plays out. Trust me.

Yup ... famous last words. 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, DCCEuphoric said:

I predict Ashlee, Amber, Jalyn, Erin, Kristin and Daphne too stay. Wouldn't be surprised if Madeline and Savannah stay for another year.

I think the retirements will be Maddie (Finally), Tess, Gina, Lexie, Briana with maybe Rachel A, Cianna, Taylor too

From the rookie videos I am most curious and excited to see Claire W, Dani and Elli. Also curious to see Jessica, Sheridan, Shannan and Tori

Honestly, I think Maddie will stay for a 6th season (unless she is encouraged to NOT try out)  I do think Tess, Lexie, Briana, Rachel A., Savannah, Jalyn are good possibilities...more distant possibilities:  Cianna, Alanna, Daphne, and Taylor. 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

Meh, to the first two videos. I guess I'm spoiled. Where's the Jaylns, Amandas, Ambers, Alannas, Brianas etc.?

I think they are just introducing the TCC who are new, and not the veterans at this point.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

I think they are just introducing the TCC who are new, and not the veterans at this point.

I took that as meaning the ones that excite us from the beginning?  I'm glad (well, still hoping) they will show all the TCCs!  Every year there is always at least one that a year later we are all like who?! 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

I think Maddie and Tess will (or at least should) retire. I can see Savannah retiring, too, because she's never gonna be point and she's already been there a long time. Rachel A., too. 

I think Madeline will stay. Jalyn, Cianna, Kristen, Erin, Amber, Taylor do at least one more year. I think Briana will retire. 

I want to see someone like Ashlee as point. I love her, she's so underrated. I think she'll do another year. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

I think Maddie and Tess will (or at least should) retire. I can see Savannah retiring, too, because she's never gonna be point and she's already been there a long time. Rachel A., too. 

I think Madeline will stay. Jalyn, Cianna, Kristen, Erin, Amber, Taylor do at least one more year. I think Briana will retire. 

I want to see someone like Ashlee as point. I love her, she's so underrated. I think she'll do another year. 

I would LOVE to see Ashlee as point 🙂 She is fierce!

• Love 14
31 minutes ago, DCCEuphoric said:

I wouldnt be surprised if Rachel W, Caroline and Ashlee form the triangle next year

Where do you see VK then?  If the good veterans retire, that gives her less competition to make it to the front!  Tina won’t have her stay in back... and Kelli is spineless and desperate to be used, I mean, for that “friendship” to allow otherwise.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, DCCEuphoric said:

The closest Victoria would ever be to become point is as a 4th veteran. They ain't gonna put her from row 6 to tow one. I still find it interesting how many are so convinced she will become point. I personally am

convinced 2nd row is the closest she will become as point. If Amanda stays long enough she will become point. Kelcey would get point over Victoria too if you ask me

Just because she is a legacy doesn't mean she become point. Whitney and even 3rd year Ashton got point over Cassie and Meredith Oden wasnt even close to become point.

It is interesting to read how many are so convinced Kelli is scared of Tina 😂

VK is clearly a better dancer than ALL of the girls listed above 🤣 😜

I think I mostly got the impression the VK was on her way to the front, not because I think Kelly is scared of Tina, but because I feel like she was pushed on us as one of the best things to ever hit DCC.  I feel like she has gotten a lot of advantages (and frankly more respect) than other legacies have gotten and not to mention tons of other candidates as well.  And just as the precautionary disclaimer: this opinion can be based strictly on what I've seen on the show over the years and not have anything to do with anything said/posted outside of the show. 🙂   

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, DCCEuphoric said:

Annabelle is up!

So ummm i'm sure she's very sweet, but how did she make training camp bc Kelli liked the cows? She had so many DCC moves that she executed poorly & dare I ask where is her neck? 

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, DCCEuphoric said:

Annabelle is up!

Well...she's cute and seems to be a very sweet young lady...the cows are precious...but ummm so far, dance wise...I'm meh on all three of these young ladies' abilities 😞 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, DCCEuphoric said:

Annabelle is up!

I think what got Annabelle into TC was that in her video she looks like she's having fun. I like that about her. She has the power of a DCC and she has some technique but just needs to polish up on her dance skills cause it can look out of control at times. 

1. Alora-Rose
2. Annabelle
3. Amelia

13 hours ago, ClassicPegg said:

I think she'll be able to handle the jump split...

jump split.jpg

Daaaaaaaamn okay....I stand corrected lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

So ummm i'm sure she's very sweet, but how did she make training camp bc Kelli liked the cows? She had so many DCC moves that she executed poorly & dare I ask where is her neck? 

Bro, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills with these videos because I just saw this on Twitter and came to ask the same thing. The only thing impressive in that video was her kick...her looks are average, and everything else, what the hell? I thought having virtual auditions would significantly raise the bar, not seemingly lower it...I am confusion

Nice cow gimmick, I guess?

• Love 9