Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

No votes for Enzo at all? I'm just glad this season is over, and I'm good with Enzo getting a a decent chunk of change. 

Congrats to Day! She's terrible at this game but as others have mentioned, she's fun to watch, and one of the few I wouldn't mind hanging out with in real life. I love her sense of humor and she seems like a decent person. Janelle would have been a great petty vote winner just for Dani and Nic, lol.

Congrats Cody, now be gone, and take your love triangle with you. Well, love triangle now minus one.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

My guess?  Nicole went to chase Cody down during the commercial break to cement their F2 deal - but Cody dodged her, hid out in the toilet, and/or wouldn’t talk to her.

I think he probably told her flat out. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think he probably told her flat out. 

I’d considered that - but Nicole’s Block speech came across (to me, anyway) as a panicked plea, not fatalistic; fearful, not disappointed.  Like Nicole thought she still might have a chance.

Edited by Nashville
Formatting
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

"What in the hell are you wearing?" count - 2 for Franzel. 

And she thought she would win, so that’s the outfit she chose for finale night, under the lights and the confetti?  Awful ! Luckily I am not invited to her wedding and won’t have to look at what’s going to be a hideous, atrocious wedding gown.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Never Again said:

And she thought she would win, so that’s the outfit she chose for finale night, under the lights and the confetti?  Awful ! Luckily I am not invited to her wedding and won’t have to look at what’s going to be a hideous, atrocious wedding gown.  

And sad to say that’s not the worst finale night outfit Nicole has worn. Her season 18 hoedown nightmare was even worse than tonight’s get-up.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

And sad to say that’s not the worst finale night outfit Nicole has worn. Her season 18 hoedown nightmare was even worse than tonight’s get-up.

That one would totally fit in a Project Runway unconventional materials challenge, but only if the only unconventional material they could use was the lining of a picnic basket. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Michichick said:

Dani is trying so hard not to show how happy she is that Nicole was cut. Also, her hairstyle was a poor choice.

Not only the hair, but her makeup was most severe.  I will give her that before tonight I never considered tinsel as a fashion choice.  I saw my great aunt Edna wearing Nicole's frock about 20 years ago.  Christmas looked nice.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Damned if Cody will ever get THAT lipstick scraped off his dipstick.

My biggest shock of the season: Cody (a) knowing the word “facetious” and (b) using it correctly in a sentence.

There were other times I noticed that Cody is able to correctly use three and four syllable words, and he did win the ice cream puzzle comp, so he has a fair amount of intelligence to go with his looks and enlarged bank account.  Maybe his shitty entitlement issues are BB specific.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

"What in the hell are you wearing?" count - 2 for Franzel. 

When I first saw what she was wearing I said, "Oh look Nicole thinks she's an Anchorwoman now."

3 hours ago, Michichick said:

Yikes, Paulie looks like hell. Even more so than usual.

Yeah I thought he looked ridiculous with the Mohawk, but that 80's wrestler look was even worse. 

Anyways, as always I would like to thank everyone who posted live feed updates in here and to anyone who posted in general.  You all do truly make this show worth watching, even when we have a stinker like this season.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I watched a delayed feed and therefore missed the party, but I wanted you all to know I heard your cheers for Franzel’s exit all the way down here in Texas. Even the ones from Canada! 

I also want to thank everyone for providing a very entertaining diversion in the midst of a terrible summer. It’s been fun, yo. See you next time! (C’mon, you know you’re coming back...)

• Love 16
59 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I also want to thank everyone for providing a very entertaining diversion in the midst of a terrible summer. It’s been fun, yo.

Oh hell yeah.  Y’all are some of the best fun I have on any given day.

59 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

See you next time! (C’mon, you know you’re coming back...)

If the COVID don’t take me, you can count on it.

• Love 12

Oh, btw - funny thing tonight- not 15 minutes after I posted this...

5 hours ago, Nashville said:

DAMN, but Dani looks like one royally pissed-off mother of the bride.

... a friend on an entirely different message medium posted something about having to visit her “evil mother in law”.

So of course I ask, “Why evil?”

So she sent the following picture as an example - see if y’all can’t pick out what’s wrong with it:

51C8C4B2-2DCD-4582-BB62-8163FB9E0A96.jpeg.e31bb1be9fa011722fa9a1b90e214b4b.jpeg

And FYI - this was one example....

• LOL 2

Like I said, between Cody and Nicole, Cody was the much more appealing winner, since we can safely ignore him now, as we should ignore all All-Star winners.  Nicole being a two-time winner is harder to ignore. 

Cody being a unanimous winner and breaking the OTEV curse is a BIT annoying, but not really. Again, All Star seasons suck, and are best ignored. I often talk about ranking winners and I don't even bother with All-Star seasons. They're just entirely different games. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, himela said:

I'm feeling like it's the last day of school. 😞

Same. And therefore I am happy lol.

5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Cody being a unanimous winner and breaking the OTEV curse is a BIT annoying, but not really. Again, All Star seasons suck, and are best ignored. I often talk about ranking winners and I don't even bother with All-Star seasons. They're just entirely different games. 

It's not gonna go that way though. Cody is gonna get so much praise from alums/podcasters/etc. (the ones that wanna keep being in the BB community at least) and casuals will think he's one of the best. Production will treat him as an amazing winner. It's gross lol.

Now, may I never return here. If you all see me here next summer, tell me to get the fuck out lol.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, himela said:

I'm feeling like it's the last day of school. 😞

Post season is fun too. Last nigh Janelle said she has more tea and said the contracts are up. They were not signed for a year. I think Bayleigh has things to say too. It appears the question she got asked was not the one she was given initially.

• Useful 7
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Now, may I never return here. If you all see me here next summer, tell me to get the fuck out lol.

Oh hush; next season will bring an entirely new crop of hamsters to jump on the wheel, with nary a Cody amongst them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Oh hush; next season will bring an entirely new crop of hamsters to jump on the wheel, with nary a Cody amongst them.

A bunch of white people banding together to take out the few minorities and the first HOH (who will be a white, athletic male) running the entire season. I can't do it again. I should have learned my lesson and gave up this shit show after BB16. Sure, I would have missed out on OTT and BB17 but I would have been better off overall lol.

22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nope. You're stuck here like the rest of us! Just when you think you're out, we'll pull you back in. Lol

Even when I give up watching, I can't give up reading up on it and these threads.

Love all the posters here, who continue to be far more clever and entertaining than the show itself, and thanks to @Lamb18 for the fun recaps of what was going on in the house. 

Now I'm off to finish Broadchurch for the first time and continue complaining about baseball.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Nashville said:

My biggest shock of the season: Cody (a) knowing the word “facetious” and (b) using it correctly in a sentence.

He indicated that Ian had taught him that grownup word in the house. He said, “right, Ian? Facetious?” As in, did I use that right? Leaving room to credit Ian and also for anyone to tell him he is using it wrong and to have a laugh about it. Cody definitely didn’t have facetious as part of his own vocabulary upon entering the house. Points for using the new word in a sentence and on TV, Cody! 

Edited by Luckylondon
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

Nope. You're stuck here like the rest of us! Just when you think you're out, we'll pull you back in. Lol

Even when I give up watching, I can't give up reading up on it and these threads.

Love all the posters here, who continue to be far more clever and entertaining than the show itself, and thanks to @Lamb18 for the fun recaps of what was going on in the house. 

Now I'm off to finish Broadchurch for the first time and continue complaining about baseball.

And thanks to 30Helens for her consistently entertaining and informative updates.

• Love 10

So I accidentally put this in the wrong thread. (I wasn't kidding about overcelebrating.) Here it is.. 

On RHAP Nicole said she found out Cody was cutting her literally right as they headed to their chairs for the finale. She was in shock.

Sorry if someone already said this. I have a headache from overcelebrating the finale 😂

But now where do we go? No BB Canada till spring, and no Survivor till summer. This is going to be a loooong winter entertainment-wise. Well, posting-wise at least 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

See, if I come here then I'll end up watching so I need to avoid this place lol.

No, you don't! You're an OG along with @Katesus7, @Nashville and @BK1978. Sorry if I'm forgetting any others but I remember you guys from the TWoP days and this place wouldn;t be the same without you guys.

• Love 10

Yeah, thanks youse guys!  Thank you, feedsters, for watching and reporting on what little you could of the hamsters in the BB house, between the stars and the kittens and the puppies.  I hope you get your money back from CBS.  Most especially I thank you all for the delicious snark you served up in these threads.

Until next year, farewell my friends.  Keep it real, yo.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

See you next time! (C’mon, you know you’re coming back...)

Yeah, I'd like to pretend otherwise but I'm a realist.

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

You may be able to resist the show but you'll never be able to resist us.

So... I totally didn't remember this ended last night, that's how removed from the season I became. I enjoyed reading the posts here and will probably go to the finale on All Access just to FF to see Nicole being pissed. We all deserved that one.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, hhawks said:

There were other times I noticed that Cody is able to correctly use three and four syllable words, and he did win the ice cream puzzle comp, so he has a fair amount of intelligence to go with his looks and enlarged bank account.  Maybe his shitty entitlement issues are BB specific.

I think Cody is actually pretty intelligent. Just very common sense stupid. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

See, if I come here then I'll end up watching so I need to avoid this place lol.

I’ve been doing that for years. I always want to know what several of you are saying OR which musical we are currently quoting! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

Yeah, thanks youse guys!  Thank you, feedsters, for watching and reporting on what little you could of the hamsters in the BB house, between the stars and the kittens and the puppies.  I hope you get your money back from CBS.  Most especially I thank you all for the delicious snark you served up in these threads.

Until next year, farewell my friends.  Keep it real, yo.

I'm still laughing over the fact that I managed to accidentally scam CBS for the feeds and between codes for a month free of All Access and VPNs that I used to use offering me a free month here and there, I basically got it all for almost free. Considering the quality of the season, I feel like it was owed to me so I'm all right with this.

May next season be better so we can snark and share recipes again, like the good ol' days. May it also not have a single fucking returnee because NOPE, we want a fresh crop of delusional assholes. Just, uh, make sure they know what the Veto is and how it's used. 

Shoutout to @Lamb18 and @30 Helens for the great recaps when the rest of us noped the fuck out. Your bravery will be rewarded with... uh... well, nothing. But thank you just the same!

I'm not even going to pretend - see y'all next season! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
On 10/26/2020 at 5:33 PM, Growsonwalls said:

I actually think Cody thinks Nicole is sort of a VIP in the BB-alumni-influencer circles and if he takes her and splits the prize her fans might migrate over to him and he'd get more followers and thus maybe solve some of his financial woes. (Keep in mind he like hasn't really worked since BB16 and his gf is ill with cancer.) 

I apologize as this is from a few days ago, but what kind of cancer does his gf have? This is the first I'm hearing about it! So terrible!

On 10/28/2020 at 10:08 PM, Callaphera said:

Backyard interviews have lost their appeal for me after they didn't invite Rob Cesternino back following his award winning (if there were awards for this shit) performance in the BB19 Raven backyard interview. "What's your favourite flavour of Kool-Aid?" with her confused look and honest answer was art but the "People were throwing parties for you around the country!" was a masterpiece. 

Rob was back for BB21 at least!

• Useful 1
45 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

She’s in remission. Or as Swaggy would say “The problem is she became cancer free”.

She just finished her chemo rounds. Lymphoma also tends to come back with a vengeance. Know several people who died sudden, painful deaths from it. They were all young like Cody's gf too.

That was highly entertaining, way more than most of the backyard interviews. Were you serious about it ruining Rob's reputation, or joking? 

I watched Rob and Taran interview the final three plus Day. I'm surprised to say this, but if all four of them did a podcast the only one I could listen to would be Nicole's. Between Cody's "like", and Enzo's "yo" and Day's manically high energy, I couldn't handle listening to them for long stretches. Nicole was interesting and informative, apart from her accent which would no doubt also annoy me. (Fricken geeeeme!) 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The post season drama is just as boring as the season. I shouldn't be surprised lol. 2020.

Da’vonne and Bayleigh both plan to release YouTube videos to address things. Bayleigh already did one so not sure what else she’ll discuss other than what she didn’t get to say at finale.

• Useful 2

Part of the reason it's boring is because of the pandemic there are no drunken weekends in Vegas where people hook up and fight and unfollow each other. I have the feeling everyone is just now home reuniting with their families. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just wanna see the The Committee get eviscerated already! And yet, it's never coming. They're hiding lol.

Wait ... who is the Committee again?  I think I’ve blocked the entire season from memory.  😂

For some reason though I find myself checking in here.  😁

• LOL 3