Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

30 minutes later, and Enzo is still on the bathroom sofa, staring ahead and lamenting his fate. Cody and Nicole are presumably asleep somewhere, dreaming the dreams of the still-hopeful.

Enzo finally starts to talk. He had to keep Nicole, he reasons. He needed her to win stuff and be a target. He knows everyone thinks he should have kept David instead, but David wasn’t going to win anything. David would have been the one everyone wanted to sit beside them at the end. He would have gone if he were up against David. Christmas should have taken Nicole out at final 4. It’s not his fault her pumpkin popped out. That was just bad luck. Enzo thinks he played a great game, especially for not being a comp beast. He made it to the end without ever being a target. If Cody wins tomorrow and takes him, his plan will have worked. Even the greats need to be taken sometimes. Derrick, Dr. Will, both got taken to final 2.  Nicole is scared to take him because she knows he can work the jury. “Best social game ever!” he says, mocking her tone. Cody shouldn’t be scared because Cody is a comp beast and has played a great game. His gut says Cody will take him. There’s a good chance Cody will beat him, but he just wants that chance.  Both of them have had that, and Nicole has already won her money. Let’s have a battle of wits in front of the jury! The jury wants that! America wants that!

Enzo continues to pump himself up, then stops and takes a long pause. “I’m getting third again,” he sighs.

What I want to happen tomorrow: Cody wins HoH, takes Enzo to F2, then Enzo wins by the same number of votes that Derrick had.  So that in the end, everything that Cody has done, all his smugness and determination to correct the past, leads him to the exact same result as before.  

What I think will happen: Everyone, not just Cody, ends up in the same position as the last time they played. Enzo goes out in 3rd place, Cody takes 2nd, and Nicole gets crowned winner next to the guy everyone thought would win.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

My feelings exactly. I always enjoy watching her play but she can be scary. Some of the stuff she's been tweeting and saying about people still in the game seems to go past snarky and "all in good fun", right to mean, considering these people can't defend themselves. She admits she loves confrontation. 

I guess I have a love/hate relationship with her. I love to watch her play, would hate to know her personally, except maybe from a distance. 

This is how I feel too and how I feel about some of my fave Survivor players. No way would I want to hang out in real life....but just love watching them play. Kind of like my fave Below Deck cast, Kate Chastain. Loved her on her show but could never spend much time with her IRL.

• Love 1

I don’t have anything against Enzo but I’m really tired of him going on and on how he played the greatest social game ever and is one of the all time greats and won’t someone please take him to F2.  If you’re so great, win some comps and take yourself to F2

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Pumped the long national nightmare is over tonight and we can maybe get some entertaining stuff out of the post-season. Although, I'm sure this season will let me down one last time and nothing good will come out of post-season either. 2020.

Same. I’m following all their IG/Twitter accounts just waiting for it to begin though I’ve seen some toxic fans on twitter openly say they are going to bully certain players. 

Bayleigh (and Swaggy) deactivated their twitters but I’m expecting them back at any time. Angela deactivated Tyler’s twitter I don’t see him logging on anytime soon.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Melina22 said:

My feelings exactly. I always enjoy watching her play but she can be scary. Some of the stuff she's been tweeting and saying about people still in the game seems to go past snarky and "all in good fun", right to mean, considering these people can't defend themselves. She admits she loves confrontation. 

I guess I have a love/hate relationship with her. I love to watch her play, would hate to know her personally, except maybe from a distance. 

I don’t regularly follow any of these people on SM outside the game.  
My blood pressure has enough shit fucking with it as it is; why would I add more shit?  😄

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, LadyWave said:

Is there a site where I could watch the finale live tonight besides CBS All Access? My local station is nonstop hurricane coverage all day. 

Have they no sense of priorities?  😉

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Never Again said:

I don’t have anything against Enzo but I’m really tired of him going on and on how he played the greatest social game ever and is one of the all time greats and won’t someone please take him to F2.  If you’re so great, win some comps and take yourself to F2

To clarify, if this is in response to what I transcribed from Enzo last night: He was quoting Nicole saying he had the greatest social game of all time. I’ve also heard her say this in front of Cody, and I’m sure it was intended to persuade Cody to take her instead of Enzo. He also wasn’t calling himself an all time great— he was pointing out that even the greats have to get taken sometimes, so being taken doesn’t mean you’re not a good player.

I would personally agree with this, because not everyone is great at comps, and I think social and strategic are equally important. So I don’t agree with those who think Enzo played a terrible game. I also don’t think he’s the best of the best, but I don’t think Cody and Nicole are, either. But they’re what we got, and for me, Enzo would be by far the least offensive winner. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Pumped the long national nightmare is over tonight and we can maybe get some entertaining stuff out of the post-season. Although, I'm sure this season will let me down one last time and nothing good will come out of post-season either. 2020.

Well, crap ! I was all set to quote Gerald Ford with "Our long national nightmare is over.. " tonight after the finale and you beat me to it ! 

• LOL 2
14 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

What I want to happen tomorrow: Cody wins HoH, takes Enzo to F2, then Enzo wins by the same number of votes that Derrick had.  So that in the end, everything that Cody has done, all his smugness and determination to correct the past, leads him to the exact same result as before.  

What I think will happen: Everyone, not just Cody, ends up in the same position as the last time they played. Enzo goes out in 3rd place, Cody takes 2nd, and Nicole gets crowned winner next to the guy everyone thought would win.

I'm still girding myself for a Cody win because if nothing else, this season has reliably given me the outcomes I least wanted, plus, you know, I don't trust TPTB. But if karma of the dirty dishes does him in, I'll take it.

Not that I really want Enzo or Nicole winning either, but since that's the hand we've been dealt, well.

ETA: Granted, compared to, oh, Jackson, I suppose Cody's not that objectionable. It's just my blinding hatred of Derrick tends to override most everything else.

Edited by PhoneCop
  • Love 3

TWO FUCKING HOURS? Thanks for stretching out the pain some more, Big Brother. Just stahp. Nobody likes you anymore. You're officially now the geek loser who isn't invited to the party but shows up anyway and has to stay in the corner, holding your Solo cup and looking awkward while the popular people are having fun doing keg stands... you know, I forgot where that was going but I'm gonna go pour some wine. I think I'm gonna need it. 

• Love 10

Oof, Enzo sure is a sore loser.

17 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Here we go!

Based on outfits I think final 2 is NiCody.

I mean, probably. But they don’t know that for sure since they haven’t played part 3. Except they know they will take each other so yeah I guess they kinda do know. Never mind.

• Love 1

The husband: "If we're going to have to listen to Enzo cry for the next two hours, seriously, I'm gonna fucking kill myself. Shut up, Enzo."
Me: "😍😍😍"

ETA: He just called Enzo "Audrey of the Blanket Shroud". I knew I married him for a reason. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"What in the hell are you wearing?" count - 2 for Franzel. 

3 for Franzel. That pink bat wing (pleated? Or just wrinkled?) sleeve with bonus puff shoulder shirt is a choice.

3 for Franzel, 1 for Dani because I think she scalped two Muppets for that... jacket thing?

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Dani with the orange lipstick. Ugh. Not a flattering color.

She's just dressed for Hallowe'en. I bet it's called "Pumpkin Spice" or "I Kissed A Pumpkin (And I Liked It)". 

• LOL 6
Just now, HartofDixie said:

Tyler wearing jeans with holes too!

Because he's eco-conscious about how much waste and pollutants it takes to make and use denim. 

Goodbye cold shoulder tops, hello cold shoulder knees. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:
22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"What in the hell are you wearing?" count - 2 for Franzel. 

3 for Franzel. That pink bat wing (pleated? Or just wrinkled?) sleeve with bonus puff shoulder shirt is a choice.

3 for Franzel, 1 for Dani because I think she scalped two Muppets for that... jacket thing?

4 for Franzel (two for the same outfit but now I saw her standing in it), 1 for Dani's scalped Muppet jacket. Apparently plants are our friends but Muppets are our clothes. 

• LOL 3

Dani wasn’t having any kind of argument against Cody. He was the best, he played so much better than last time, he should win, I half expected her to stick her fingers in her ears and yell “I CAN’T HEAR YOU”. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Also, why did he pair it with a Grandpa cardigan?

A tribute to Hot Daddy Grandpa Memphis. It's a brilliant strategy to appeal silently for votes by using clothing that would make the jury feel comfortable. It's like that scene from The West Wing about whether President Bartlet should have his jacket on or off, sleeves rolled or down, etc. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Tyler wearing jeans with holes too!

LOL.  I don't have my glasses on and I thought he was wearing shorts and dark knee high socks.  It says something about my opinion of Cody's fashion choices that I did not question whether I was correct.   

• LOL 3

This is the one recent change I like. No more complete bullshit crapshoot “what did this jury member say” final HOH comp. although Cody has this on lock, it looks like. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 2