Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

The cutaways to Nicole’s sad/pissed/this is not what is supposed to happen face is what is going to live forever after this season and I am HERE for it. You know people are already creating memes.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Cody is so nervous about Nicole’s question.

Wouldn’t you be?  🤣🤣🤣🤣

ETA: I bet the person in the control booth with their hand over the censor button was nervous as fuck, too. 

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Nicole is not going to forgive Cody ever. You can tell.

She just can’t believe her “what, little old me? I’m not a threat” game didn’t work on Cody. 
 I wish there was some way Enzo could win but I just don’t see it happening.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

You can tell that she wanted her question to be “Why would you pick these people you just met over me when our moms talk on the phone?” but managed to think better of it, which is the only thing she’s thought better of tonight from her expressions to her choice to sit there pouting and saying she can’t look at Cody to her 80s powersuit dress. 

Edited by Jillibean
  • Love 6

Enzo will most likely get Nicole's vote ( bitter ! ) and maybe one more, but that's it. I still think Cody wins by a big margin. ( However, I'd be happy if E pulled it out. Maybe Cody would shed a few tears too 🙂

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Janelle is probably making t-shirts and hats to welcome him into the "Franzel Hates Us So We Don't Have To Go To Her Shitty Wedding" club. (Wow, they really need a kicky acronym.) 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, willco said:

Enzo will most likely get Nicole's vote ( bitter ! ) and maybe one more, but that's it. I still think Cody wins by a big margin. ( However, I'd be happy if E pulled it out. Maybe Cody would shed a few tears too 🙂

I would laugh so hard if Enzo won. It would be almost as good as Paul losing two years in a row in the same shirt.

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Do Cody and Dani bang tonight? Discuss.

Nah, I don’t think he is interested in her one bit.

• Love 15

Sometimes Enzo goes into "I'm just me, GinaMarie. You know me, I'm GinaMarie and I can only be the best GinaMarie that I can be!" territory with his speeches but he is endlessly entertaining. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, willco said:

I think Day will vote Enzo. Maybe Christmas too,

• Useful 1