Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

While I want Enzo to win the whole thing, I think I'd just as soon have Cody win over Nicole. If Cody wins, who cares? It's an All Star season. They don't count. If Nicole wins, though, she'll be a two-time winner and even though All Star seasons don't count, it'll still be brought up as though it DOES count. 

This is exactly how I feel. Nicole being a two time winner... I can't even stomach the thought.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

This is exactly how I feel. Nicole being a two time winner... I can't even stomach the thought.

Yup. I can't even imagine the levels of smug. Cody winning is just slightly less irritating, but I'm still forced to root for Enzo, fully ensuring my disappointment on finale night.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

LOL imagine if Derrick did all that work for Cody, only for Cody to tank his game when he voted out Dani instead of Nicole?

MANIFESTING.

Too bad it’s a COVID season and presumably the only person who’ll be in the studio with them on finale night will be Julie. What better ending for this season than if the audience had to be heavily padded with CBS employees.

• LOL 3

Seriously, Cody and Nicole are both imbeciles. I said it before but now that I know that either Cody or Nicole will have full control on finale night, why would they risk winning to the person sitting next to them? Loyalty? I don't get it. But I predict Cody wins. Boring season, boring winner. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 1

Just turned on feeds to find Enzo in bed alone. He’s clearly upset. “My biggest blowup of the season”, he sighs. “I cracked, Jackie. I let everyone down.”

Cut to Nicole in the kitchen, cooking. “He’s so sad”, she whispers to herself. “I feel bad for him.”

Back to Enzo. ”I messed up after the first one,” he says. “I was so close. Nicole’s gonna take Cody. That’s all. He deserves to go.” I think that last sentence is him quoting Nicole. He counts down the days left. “Now I gotta come up with a bullshit question. ‘Were you really taking me, Cody, if you won the last HoH?’” He says it in a way that indicates he gives no fucks about the answer. “We almost pulled it off, Jackie.” He continues to berate himself, alternating with a dismissive, oh-well-we-had-a-good-run attitude. And swearing. Lots of swearing.

So from this, I take it all the comps are over and Nicole won the last one? Or maybe only the second was played, he lost to Cody, and he feels certain that Nicole and Cody are taking each other. I don’t know, but at least in his own mind, Enzo is dunzo.

Enzo lost Part 2. Now, Cody & Nicole will battle it out in Part 3 which won’t matter because I assume they are taking each other. It will be interesting if Nicole should win Part 3 will the jury be all what were you thinking bringing Cody to end? Didn’t you want to win? 

• LOL 1

They are all in the kitchen, talking about the comp. Enzo is making fun of himself for throwing a hissy fit after he lost. The comp had something to do with lining up pigs and it seems he screwed it up royally. But at least he made Nicole cry one last time. I guess she got upset at seeing him so upset, because she is the kindest, most compassionate... ugh. I can’t do it. 

Now the feed is on puppies. There’s a mama with some adorable babies who are gnawing on each other. On finale night, I say they just show the puppies.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

Not enough to try to make sure they didn't go out back to back pre-jury, but perhaps there's a different kind of logic I don't grasp to someone like Paul getting handed three weeks of safety and a cast of morons, but Janelle and Kaysar getting: 🤷‍♀️

• Love 16

Everyone is assuming a Cody win, but I think this may be Nicole's to lose. I'm guessing the show would loooove the drama of a 2 time winner, and the jury could very well vote to reward that. But I can't remember how good she does with the jury appeals and questions.

I haven't watched for weeks now, but Nicole has a ruthless streak. There's a tiny part of me that wouldn't be surprised to see her cut Cody. She wouldn't get his vote but he wouldn't have time to turn the jury against her either. 

Gag. I'm glad this season is limping to a close. I hope there's no audience at the finale, lol.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

It will be interesting to see what happens after this is over for a lot of the HGs. 

That might be the only part of this season I where I actually pay attention since generally it's easy for me to forget about at least the final four since I almost always hate them by then.  The one exception would probably be Jordan  (Season 11)  And of course the early seasons with Janelle and Kayser, Will etc. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Everyone is assuming a Cody win, but I think this may be Nicole's to lose. I'm guessing the show would loooove the drama of a 2 time winner, and the jury could very well vote to reward that. But I can't remember how good she does with the jury appeals and questions.

I haven't watched for weeks now, but Nicole has a ruthless streak. There's a tiny part of me that wouldn't be surprised to see her cut Cody. She wouldn't get his vote but he wouldn't have time to turn the jury against her either. 

Gag. I'm glad this season is limping to a close. I hope there's no audience at the finale, lol.

Agreed. If it’s Cody v Nicole in the end, I could see the winner being the person who did not win the final HOH. Basically, if Nicole wins the final HOH and takes Cody, I feel like she would lose. The final cut happens so quickly before the final vote, but still, I think the jury would see that as a dumb move on her part, and I could see Cody winning easily. However, if Cody cuts Enzo and keeps Nicole...I don’t know. I feel like there are some people in the jury who are looking for a reason to vote against Cody and taking a former winner to the end could be enough to sway enough ppl to Nicole. I think Cody or Nicole both easily win over Enzo. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Damn. Dani is going to have a rough post-show. 

Even in jury Dani is loyal to Cody. She’s in some sort of love with him even though they are both with other people. I don’t even think it’s occurred to Cody because he just saw Dani as another player and he even voted her out. That still doesn’t change Dani’s view of him. That is some serious denial going on there. Whew!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ByaNose said:

That is some serious denial going on there. Whew!

To be fair, if she was trashing him in jury people would say she was devastated and furious he betrayed her. If she said she didn't care either way, she'd be accused of faking to cover her devastation. She's in a no win situation at this point. 

• Love 4

Spoilergirl1 tweeted:

AFP Results right now

1 Davonne
2 Janelle
3 Tyler
4 Nicole
5 Kaysar

&

Source: Davonne plans to vote Nicole over Cody and Enzo over both of them. 

Daniele has been campaigning heavily for Cody to win.

Ian is leaning Nicole regardless.

• Useful 2

Dani's not going to like the fact that Tennessee has been going on road trip adventures with Dom and probably eating non-vegan foods. Dani says she gets anxious whenever Tennessee does anything with anyone else. 

As for the votes I think:

Christmas/Tyler/Dani/Enzo/David will vote Cody.

Day/Kevin/Ian/Memphis will vote Nicole.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, himela said:

Christmas hates Cody and that's where the overturn will happen. Christmas Joy Abbot will determine the winner.

Yeah, except everybody hates Christmas; her hating Cody will probably hand him the game on a silver platter purely on the basis of spite-Christmas votes.  😆

• Love 1

So why would Cody and NIcole take each other knowing the vote will be so close. I still maintain a smart move would be to take Enzo. If they take each other they both deserve to lose to the other. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
typos
  • Love 3

I have given up on this season, it broke me earlier but I kept on watching due to force of habit.  The thing is while I don't like Nicole, I really don't dislike Cody (Though the more of see of his entitled side, the more I dislike him), and I like Enzo fine enough (I wish he would have made the big moves he said he was going to make.  I am still waiting for one to happen.).  I just cannot watch anymore.  Yes I will watch the last episode because I have to see either Cody or Nicole win, but I am still not thrilled about it.

The thing is, last season I stuck to the bitter end and the final three was the same with how I feel about this final three.  I did not like Jackson, I was neutral on Holly, and I really liked Nicole.  I really do not have any reason as to why I am bailing on this season and I did not bail early on last season.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I like Enzo fine enough (I wish he would have made the big moves he said he was going to make. 

Puh-leez; the biggest move Enzo‘s made in this game required use of the bidet afterwards.

• LOL 11
14 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

So why would Cody and nIcole take each other knowing the vote will be so close. I still maintain a smart move would be to take Enzo. If they take each other they both deserve to lose to the other. 

Cody believes he wins with both of them. Nicole wants to protect her image with showing she is loyal to the end. She expects to make more from people adoring her for that than the 500k.

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Puh-leez; the biggest move Enzo‘s made in this game required use of the bidet afterwards.

Judging from the stories about Enzo's skid-marked ginch left in the HoH bathroom in the early weeks, he's not a fan of requirements. 

Yup, that's what I'm gonna take from this season, isn't it? BB22: The Summer of Enzo's Dirty Underwear. 

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Spoilergirl1 tweeted:

AFP Results right now

1 Davonne
2 Janelle
3 Tyler
4 Nicole
5 Kaysar

&

Source: Davonne plans to vote Nicole over Cody and Enzo over both of them. 

Daniele has been campaigning heavily for Cody to win.

Ian is leaning Nicole regardless.

Is #4 Nicole F or Nicole A?  I ask because I find it hard to believe either are in the top 4.  Not for this season. 

Is this person tweeting known for accurate information?

Is there usually this much craziness around who wins AFH?  I for some reason always thought the favorite was a given.  Guess I never really thought about it before.   

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 1
On 10/24/2020 at 12:15 AM, Callaphera said:

Is this not the best thing ever? There's an article on TMZ about it (only click for hilarious pictures of Paulie with Tarzan hair, I'm mentioning the best bits) - his "good friend" Lolo Jones was all "Hey, you should be a bobsledder" and Paulie was all "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED". 

There's also this direct quote which absolutely slays me: "We're told on Paulie's first call with the coaches, they asked what he knew about bobsledding and he replied ... "I watched 'Cool Runnings' as a kid." Fuck, I can be an Olympian, too! 

At the end of the article he is called a "bob-slayer."

In cow news, I fed apples to the cows both Saturday and Sunday. They all lined up on Saturday with a little month-old white calf bawling in the background. Then when I'm all done, here comes Curly trotting down all excited because APPLES!! I felt bad because she was probably taking care of her little calf (less than a month old). So I brought more apples for them yesterday and this time Curly was ready and got into line right away. But cows are not good about standing patiently in line. So I move down the line and once Curly gets her apple, she moves up the line and shoves cows aside so she can be back in line where I am. She'll shove so hard she will move one side of the line down - all these cows staggering to the side. Then the line moves with me so eventually I have to go back down to the gate because it's easier to give them apples through the gate than through the fence. Venus will shove the smaller yearlings around, but I just toss an apple to the ones that get shoved away or are too shy to get in line. After the apples were gone, the yearlings hung around the fence for a while. It's nice they're not scared of me anymore.

So Nicole won part 1 and Cody won part 2 - is part 3 live, then, on Wednesday? I can't remember.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

As for the votes I think:

Christmas/Tyler/Dani/Enzo/David will vote Cody.

Day/Kevin/Ian/Memphis will vote Nicole.

I have a hard time seeing Memphis vote for a woman over a man but then I thought about him maybe not wanting Cody to win since it might make people see Derrick as a better player than Dan.

I guess the vote actually is kind of unpredictable but it's hard to get excited since every single one of the F3 sucks so hard lol.

43 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

... is part 3 live, then, on Wednesday? I can't remember.

Yes, it's live on the finale.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Ellee said:

Is #4 Nicole F or Nicole A?  I ask because I find it hard to believe either are in the top 4.  Not for this season. 

Is this person tweeting known for accurate information?

Is there usually this much craziness around who wins AFH?  I for some reason always thought the favorite was a given.  Guess I never really thought about it before.   

Spoilergirl1 confirmed it was Nicole F

She works on the soap side at CBS.

The Day stans on Twitter are getting angry at anyone that is voting for Tyler or Janelle. They were flipping out the other day when Tyler was leading on a site that Usually predicts the AFP winner.

Edited by HartofDixie
10 hours ago, himela said:

Christmas hates Cody and that's where the overturn will happen. Christmas Joy Abbot will determine the winner.

As long as it is the last thing she ever does on my TV, I don't care who she picks.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, phlebas said:

As long as it is the last thing she ever does on my TV, I don't care who she picks.

Wasn’t she the one that wants to be the next Julie when Julie retires?

• LOL 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I hate myself since I swore I wouldn't, but I voted for Day. I don't even know why really since ultimately Grodner could just give it to Tyler if she wants but still lol.

Or Nicole F so it’s a complete Cody/Nicole sweep. 

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, himela said:

Cody believes he wins with both of them. Nicole wants to protect her image with showing she is loyal to the end. She expects to make more from people adoring her for that than the 500k.

BINGO!  That’s the thing with modern BB and all similar shows.  Although no one is turning their back on 500K, they’re really not playing for the prize the shows award, as much as they are playing to gain instagram and other social media followers.  That’s the reason Nicole “whispers” (as loud as she can) to herself about how bad she feels about this, that or the other slimy thing she just had to do, or if Xmas or Enzo or Ian or anyone is having a bad day, she stage whispers how sad it makes her feel, blah blah blah.  She is actually talking to us.  She wants us to think she’s sweet, caring, sympathetic and wonderful but just forced to play the game. Any followers she gains is worth more than a one-time prize.  When they promote anything on social media it’s worth thousands and thousands, five figures usually, depending on the amount of followers.   EACH time they post!  And then there is Cameo and other bits of their time they sell to fans.  Nicole is smart and she is playing for the real monetary prize.  Though she definitely wants to win the 500K too, and also be the first two time winner. Which, ugh

Edited by Never Again
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, HartofDixie said:

Spoilergirl1 confirmed it was Nicole F

She works on the soap side at CBS.

The Day stans on Twitter are getting angry at anyone that is voting for Tyler or Janelle. They were flipping out the other day when Tyler was leading on a site that Usually predicts the AFP winner.

The Day stans are intense. So are the Tangela stans, though. I honestly don’t know which way this will go. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I have a hard time seeing Memphis vote for a woman over a man but then I thought about him maybe not wanting Cody to win since it might make people see Derrick as a better player than Dan.

I agree about the gender thing—I don’t see Memphis voting for Nicole over either man. He also wouldn’t want to be perceived as a bitter juror, I don’t think. 

Nicole has played a great game (even if she won’t own it), and it’s certainly impressive that she made it to the end as one of only two winners in this season, but IMO she was able to do that because of Cody. She has a close outside the game friendship with the guy who has dominated this season, and while she has played well, she has also been under his constant protection. Enzo absolutely should have voted her out over David, but he didn’t, and that was because of his loyalty to Cody, not his loyalty to Nicole. I think it would have been a completely different situation if Nicole’s close outside the game friendship had been with, say, Tyler. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Jillibean said:

The Day stans are intense. So are the Tangela stans, though. I honestly don’t know which way this will go. 

I’m not super invested in this, but I have been voting for Day. I don’t dislike Tyler and it’s great that he apologized, but the fact remains he did a shitty thing and it would suck to see him get rewarded.  If Da’vonne wins, it means at least one good thing happened this season.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Which makes the fact that she lost a bunch of sponsors even more delicious!

You said it, sister! (brother??) I hope somehow we get to see her reaction when she learns this. I’m just that spiteful 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I’m wondering what do you guys think about this?  Do you think it’s misinterpreted or were they really discussing splitting the prize?  

“From Hamsterwatch daily  Feeds Recaps

Day 82 - Sunday - October 25, 2020

Overnight report had all three speculating about who'll cut whom. Enzo did it on his own, now suspecting both will cut him but holding out hope that Cody would keep him. But the interesting convo was between Nicole and Cody. He acted surprised to hear the BB16 jury would have given him the win over Victoria if he'd taken her to the end (keyword: acted), and she said several times that she wouldn't feel bad placing second to him this time, adding that she would vote for him over herself. He said "so you're gonna cut me" (if she wins Part 3), and she replied "no, I'm not gonna cut you." Then he said "so you're gonna be like well fuck it, now I'm not - I'm taking that half of it," and she said "no no, I could never do that. You helped me so much in this game, I could never live with myself." Same back and forth they've been having for weeks, right? Except for the part about "taking that half of it." While they don't explicitly say here they'll split the $500k between them if they finish one-two, the implication seems clear. It's been assumed by many that they do have some sort of deal like that, but this is the first time I've heard them say it. And that's very much against the rules.

It is very, very unlikely to happen, but if production should disqualify both of them for making such a deal and choreographing the season around it, and thus give Enzo the win, it would somewhat redeem this disastrous season for a lot of fans. But again, it's so unlikely they'd do that, it hardly bears thinking about.“

• Love 5

The only thing I'll remember from this season is the moment that Cody reveals to Enzo about the committee and everyone is nervous what he will reply, will he be mad? will he turn on Cody? and Enzo is in the diary room saying "Oh you are in another alliance? Whatever man, I'm in 500 alliances myself yo, that's it". I laughed so much with it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Has Cody given any indication as to who he would take? I know that he thinks he would beat both, but beyond a friendship with Nicole, what is his logic for taking her over Enzo? He has a final 2 with both of them, so either way, he would be breaking his word to one of them.

1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

Has Cody given any indication as to who he would take? I know that he thinks he would beat both, but beyond a friendship with Nicole, what is his logic for taking her over Enzo? He has a final 2 with both of them, so either way, he would be breaking his word to one of them.

I actually think Cody thinks Nicole is sort of a VIP in the BB-alumni-influencer circles and if he takes her and splits the prize her fans might migrate over to him and he'd get more followers and thus maybe solve some of his financial woes. (Keep in mind he like hasn't really worked since BB16 and his gf is ill with cancer.) 

I also think he probably has a slightly better shot with Nicole. Enzo is like a semi-employed divorced guy with bills to pay and kids to support. He's also a pretty nice guy. Nicole is charging 3k for a ticket to her wedding and talks about her endorsements and whatnot in the house. I think some jurors would be more sympathetic to Enzo. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I don’t dislike Tyler and it’s great that he apologized, but the fact remains he did a shitty thing and it would suck to see him get rewarded.

That for sure but also he tried to quit lol. 

3 hours ago, phlebas said:

I had nearly forgotten that.  Does she know yet?

I think she may have been clued in a bit. Right after the incident with Ian, her and Dani were at least told that they were coming off very badly.

• Love 2