Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Christina said:

seriously, he has a machine gun on a stand that he likes to fire into the woods when he is drunk) and woke me up

Yikes! I hope he isn't so drunk he points it at your house! 😱

• Love 1

What the actual fuck? I’m watching the episode and see that the luxury comp just features the comics, not the actual former contestants...but Christmas was crying after the comp (on feeds) because she felt like she betrayed Memphis by not choosing him. What is wrong with her? It’s not like he was there pleading with her in person to choose him and she said no. Lord, the drama.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Yikes! I hope he isn't so drunk he points it at your house! 😱

We're rural and he's firing into a wooded area he owns, which is why no one can do anything about it. If he wasn't drunk when doing it, then I can see the cops shrugging it off, but he only does it when he's wasted and it's just a matter of time before something happens. I do know that there was an investigation at one point because they thought he had kids living with him, but they were Amish kids from a family that was doing some construction work for him and didn't live there. It was nice to hear that something would have happened if kids were involved, since as I mentioned, he only does it when he's drunk. 

I really don't know why anyone would want to own a gun that you cannot use for anything. He can't hunt with it, it's too large and heavy to have in his home in case of a break in, I mean he has a stand for it! He did shoot and seriously wound a man with a handgun or rifle when that man had been stealing "scrap" from his yard. He didn't consider it scrap but the other man was stealing and selling it for drug money. He fired into an area as a warning to the man he saw, and it ricocheted off something and hit a man he didn't see, so the grand jury didn't indite. He had also called the cops first, but because we are so rural it took the Deputy a bit to arrive. I think they were there within minutes and discovered the shot man. It was huge local drama because everyone knows everything about everyone and we all have an opinion on everyone and everything.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Michichick said:

What the actual fuck? I’m watching the episode and see that the luxury comp just features the comics, not the actual former contestants...but Christmas was crying after the comp (on feeds) because she felt like she betrayed Memphis by not choosing him. What is wrong with her? It’s not like he was there pleading with her in person to choose him and she said no. Lord, the drama.

They may have feelings for one another.

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Come to think of it, they could combine Nicole’s accident with Cody’s wallpaper story, and make it a theme! Yeah, I’m bored.

And do a flashback to Jackson falling in his pee!!

So this competition is what they were talking about the other day! It was comics fighting, not real people. Kind of fund, but it's rigged! But I suppose production didn't know who would know who would pick which comic, except people would pick their own.

But if the Cali-fury wins then it definitely is rigged. OK, I wasn't listening carefully at first. I thought this was POV, but I guess it was just a comp for $10,000.

Christmas sure took that comp seriously. She didn't betray Happy Valley, MN by not picking his comic. His comic doesn't care. Real-life Happy Valley doesn't care either.

I wish they hadn't shown Christmas crying like that. I don't care for her a lot - I guess I like her a little - but I'm not entertained by seeing someone who is crying and in emotional pain.

4 minutes ago, Christina said:

We're rural and he's firing into a wooded area he owns, which is why no one can do anything about it. If he wasn't drunk when doing it, then I can see the cops shrugging it off, but he only does it when he's wasted and it's just a matter of time before something happens. I do know that there was an investigation at one point because they thought he had kids living with him, but they were Amish kids from a family that was doing some construction work for him and didn't live there. It was nice to hear that something would have happened if kids were involved, since as I mentioned, he only does it when he's drunk. 

I really don't know why anyone would want to own a gun that you cannot use for anything. He can't hunt with it, it's too large and heavy to have in his home in case of a break in, I mean he has a stand for it! He did shoot and seriously wound a man with a handgun or rifle when that man had been stealing "scrap" from his yard. He didn't consider it scrap but the other man was stealing and selling it for drug money. He fired into an area as a warning to the man he saw, and it ricocheted off something and hit a man he didn't see, so the grand jury didn't indite. He had also called the cops first, but because we are so rural it took the Deputy a bit to arrive. I think they were there within minutes and discovered the shot man. It was huge local drama because everyone knows everything about everyone and we all have an opinion on everyone and everything.

Your neighbor and neighborhood is much more interesting than the BB house or any of the house guests. But he does sound scary. I hope he never aims that gun toward your house.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I wish Christmas told Cody that he needed work on nose hair and waxed it!

Ha ha I like how Enzo stokes the fire with his comments about Christmas waxing Cody's eyebrows.

Gasp! Cody wears ankle socks with shoes!! The horror!

(What is he supposed to wear them with?)

5 hours ago, Michichick said:

What the actual fuck? I’m watching the episode and see that the luxury comp just features the comics, not the actual former contestants...but Christmas was crying after the comp (on feeds) because she felt like she betrayed Memphis by not choosing him. What is wrong with her?

Where to begin? ... Yeah, I had the same reaction. She was sobbing for hours about how she let him down and she let herself down, and it wasn’t about the money, it was about not trusting her gut, and she hoped he wouldn’t be upset with her, and FFS. I can’t believe all that was triggered by a stupid comics game— which by the way could not have been longer or more boring.

5 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Gasp! Cody wears ankle socks with shoes!! The horror!

(What is he supposed to wear them with?)

I missed this part, but if they were making fun of him for this, it may be because he was wearing any socks at all. The fashionable kids all wear their loafers on bare feet. But I don’t know. Enzo’s stalker could probably tell us.

• Love 2

Christmas in the kitchen, alone, huddled in a shawl over a sad, lonely bowl of wheat Chex. She loves wheat Chex. She loves all the Chex, actually, but especially the wheat.

She chews mournfully, then begins to whisper. “It sucks to come all this way, make all these sacrifices, then be cut just because I’m the better player. Whaat?” Day and Bayleigh weren’t gunning for her, she whispers. They were gunning after Cody, Tyler, etc. Christmas exposed herself and her position to save them, and now she’s being punished. She’s been on the block 3 times because of one vote. She regrets winning HoH when she did, because Da’vonne would have won otherwise and then Cody would have gone home.  She feels like she got played, just like last time. “No significant moves until we had to cannibalize our own alliance and then I went up. I’m pissed.”

She says this game destroys the ability to trust. Even the most loyal people turn. If they didn’t turn, they just weren’t there long enough. She envies Keesha for staying only one week before bouncing, and reiterates that that makes Keesha the smartest player.
Christmas came with something to prove, and hopes she still gets the chance. She says she will tear it up in her eviction speech.

She hopes the jury members are enjoying videos of their kids, and is looking forward to that herself. She reminds people to follow her and promises to post videos of Loyal and herself. She is eager to get back to training and hopes people will get to see that she is a competitor.

Christmas heads up to bed, and on the way stops to smile at herself in the mirror. “Hey there, pretty lady!”

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Christmas in the kitchen, alone, huddled in a shawl over a sad, lonely bowl of wheat Chex. She loves wheat Chex. She loves all the Chex, actually, but especially the wheat.

She chews mournfully, then begins to whisper. “It sucks to come all this way, make all these sacrifices, then be cut just because I’m the better player. Whaat?” Day and Bayleigh weren’t gunning for her, she whispers. They were gunning after Cody, Tyler, etc. Christmas exposed herself and her position to save them, and now she’s being punished. She’s been on the block 3 times because of one vote. She regrets winning HoH when she did, because Da’vonne would have won otherwise and then Cody would have gone home.  She feels like she got played, just like last time. “No significant moves until we had to cannibalize our own alliance and then I went up. I’m pissed.”

She says this game destroys the ability to trust. Even the most loyal people turn. If they didn’t turn, they just weren’t there long enough. She envies Keesha for staying only one week before bouncing, and reiterates that that makes Keesha the smartest player.
Christmas came with something to prove, and hopes she still gets the chance. She says she will tear it up in her eviction speech.

She hopes the jury members are enjoying videos of their kids, and is looking forward to that herself. She reminds people to follow her and promises to post videos of Loyal and herself. She is eager to get back to training and hopes people will get to see that she is a competitor.

Christmas heads up to bed, and on the way stops to smile at herself in the mirror. “Hey there, pretty lady!”

Trying for AFP. Ha...not a chance 'ugly on the inside' lady.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

“It sucks to come all this way, make all these sacrifices, then be cut just because I’m the better player. Whaat?” Day and Bayleigh weren’t gunning for her, she whispers. They were gunning after Cody, Tyler, etc. Christmas exposed herself and her position to save them, and now she’s being punished. She’s been on the block 3 times because of one vote. She regrets winning HoH when she did, because Da’vonne would have won otherwise and then Cody would have gone home.  She feels like she got played, just like last time. “No significant moves until we had to cannibalize our own alliance and then I went up. I’m pissed.”

You know what, at least she figured it out. I don't think Dani, Ian, Enzo or Memphis really get how dumb they played yet and I doubt any of them ever will tbh.

I can't believe there's still 4 eps of this shit left and the finale is 2 hours. How in the ever loving fuck do they think they can fill that many hours? Literally nothing has happened all season!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

ummm .... what is wrong with me that I still hover around here way too much even though I know everyone has pretty much ... maybe totally given up?  

Right! I still check here multiple times a day. It's sad lol.

I think I might record the ep tonight just so I can go back later to watch the end to see Julie explain the rest of the schedule. I just can't figure out what could possibly be in that extra ep.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

In a normal season we would get an endurance comp tonight right? 

Yes, but we haven’t been able to watch the last endurance comp live on the feeds in awhile. I’m deeply annoyed by that even though I haven’t really cared about the final HOH in several seasons. It’s still bullshit they don’t show it on the feeds.

• Love 1

The BB announcer just teased a special surprise for the final 3.  Am I the only one hoping that the special surprise is that all 3 of them will be evicted by us and that Janelle will be crowned the winner?

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Damn Dani is in love with Cody.

She’s also a complete a bitch. Who crowned her queen of BB? Also, how do people take this’s game so personally, Dani? I saw your face when’s Nicole won the HOH and the Veto, sheer jealousy. (I also really dislike the whiny Nicole, ugh. I just didn’t know how much.) 

Edited by JD5166
  • Love 15

Cody cries when he looks past his girlfriend and sees the dog in the background.

I kind of miss Christmas. But I haven't watched feeds this week and my work performance has improved quite a bit. Maybe I'll watch feeds tomorrow.

Adios delusional National Nut Day!

Does Grodner sign off on Julie's wardrobe?  It's almost funeral garb.

Halloween is next week.  

If Franzel or Enzo somehow evict Cody, they win.

Cody beats them both.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Coco88 said:

Dani certainly got snippy about the thought of Nicole winning. Lol.

But she's not bitter!  The rest of them are all bitter betty's and she's just making a rational argument.  LOL

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Dani has issues with......everyone & everything. Jeez! 

I actually can believe that a two year old toddler is her "best friend." It seems as if most people in her life eventually get tired of her negativity.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

I don’t think the Briones are going to that wedding.

I think she is taking her anger out on the wrong person. Has she forgotten Cody voted, too. Instead she is throwing her anger & shade onto Nicole. Sista is jealous with a capital J. Wow! 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think I might record the ep tonight just so I can go back later to watch the end to see Julie explain the rest of the schedule. I just can't figure out what could possibly be in that extra ep.

She said to tune in Friday for a special episode, Monday for the start of the final HoH competition, and Wednesday for the two hour finale. So it seems there’s no extra episode; they’re just shifting the schedule to end a day early. My question is, what are they possibly going to use to fill Friday’s “best of” clip show? Considering the season went downhill from the start, they should probably just rerun episode 1 and be done with it.

I tuned in to the feeds to see if they were having a party to celebrate the demolition of Christmastown. What I found instead was Cody and Nicole putting on face masks to make themselves look pretty, and Enzo slumped at the kitchen table, muttering about how seeing his kids fucked him up and now all he wants is to go home. He says he doesn’t feel good.

A short time later, everyone goes to bed, in separate rooms. Enzo is back in the photo room. Moolan is standing by the dresser with no blanket on. Seems her HoH reign of luxury is over, too. Enzo mutters about how his game is over. He has to win the comp or he’s done, yo. He runs through some game stats, then stops when he gets stuck on one he can’t remember. “I’m in trouble”, he sing-songs. 

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, JD5166 said:

She’s also a complete a bitch. Who crowned her queen of BB? Also, how do people take this’s game so personally, Dani? I saw your face when’s Nicole won the HOH and the Veto, sheer jealousy. (I also really dislike the whiny Nicole, ugh. I just didn’t know how much.) 

Dani crowned herself Queen of Big Brother when she took out Janelle. Well, Dani herself didn't really take out Janelle and Tyler was HoH but Cody won Veto and she told him not to use it on Janelle but she was one of nine to vote to evict Janelle so it totally counts! All hail the new Queen of Bi... 

Nah, Janelle is still Queen.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
20 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

There's no way Nicole would take Enzo, right? Even though she should would have a good shot at beating Enzo, right? Or at least A shot (which she doesn't against Cody). 

If Nicole wins she has to take Enzo to win.  Cody to.  He has to take Enzo!

• Love 1

Now everyone is camped out together in the comics room. This still seems like Da’vonne and Bayleigh’s room, and it feels somehow wrong for these three to be here. I just went to the CBS vote page to log 10 votes for Day, BTW. I just want to do my part to counter what I am hearing is a groundswell of support for Tyler. Because the last thing this season needs is to validate and reward his shit.

They are discussing their videos. Nicole says Victor looked miserable. Cody says Christie looked happy that he is gone. Enzo says his kids looked upset. He thinks they didn’t want to do the video. 

Now they are discussing tonight’s comp. The theme was Over the Moon. There was a wall, green goo, and rain. They were swinging on ropes and were supposed to clear the moon, but if they hit it, it slingshot them into the wall. They had lobster, filet mignon and champagne beforehand, which made them sick when they spun. Enzo thinks he lasted 20 minutes, then the comp ran another 10 minutes until Nicole won it. She says not to feel bad about going out first. He says it was too hard, and there was no way he could ever win it. He wishes it had been a slip-n-slide. (Again! Somebody please put a slip-n-slide in Enzo’s back yard so he can get past the fixation.) This was the first comp all season where he had no fun. He got disqualified because he sat down. Cody agrees that the moon made it particularly hard. It kept slamming him into the wall. He says Nicole only ever grazed the moon a little, and when she did she giggled like the Pillsbury Dough Boy. She thinks it was easier than OTEV.

• Love 2

The Terrible Trio talk about the boot order: how it went vs how it should have gone. Nicole is still mad about Ian getting evicted before Da’vonne. She also wanted Memphis gone first. Cody is fine with the order. He doesn’t know why Nicole continues to defend Ian and his terrible gameplay. He gets really annoyed with her and stops talking.

Enzo and Nicole think Cody has Dani’s vote, and she will try to rally others to vote for him. They think Xmas will blow things up and start fights. They think it’s ridiculous that their fate is decided by people who didn’t play as well as them. Nicole would just as soon flip a coin. She knows Tyler won’t vote for her. They have no idea about the rest of the jurors, especially David.

They all agree on one thing: Da’vonne played a terrible game and had no idea of what was going on. She always wanted to bring other people into the conversation and that made things awkward. They laugh about the nonexistent All Guys Alliance that everyone was so concerned about. Nicole says Dani was her best friend in the house, but Dani scared her because she was so good at lying. She couldn’t be trusted. Also, Dani was always yelling at her. When Tyler got mad, he was scary. Enzo was scared by Christmas because he never knew what she was doing. Nicole liked Bayleigh, but couldn’t trust her because she was so close with Janelle. She trusted Tyler at first, but that didn’t last. When he threw people under the bus, he threw hard. 

Enzo says he is not talking to anyone after this is over. No podcasts, no interviews, nothing. He won’t even answer texts.  He is planning to take Moolan home with him. He says his kids will get a kick out of her. 

• Love 4

Enzo asks Nicole about her finale questions and how she responded. She knew people thought she just rode coattails, so she listed everything she did. She wished she had mentioned how Paul had Victor acting as his shield. She says Paul tried to throw her under the bus, but she didn’t do that. He also lied to James when evicting him, to make it look like Nicole’s fault, but she got James’ vote anyway.

She felt Paul was the best person to sit next to because he deserved it most. She was always going to take him. She didn’t think James did much. (I guess that answers the question of who Nicole will take this time, Enzo or Cody.)

Earlier this season, Da’vonne shocked Nicole by telling her that James would have won over either her or Paul. James was more popular than she realized. Enzo thinks that’s crap, and you can’t believe anything that is said after the fact.

• Love 1

So ... Nicole.  Have to say I’d get a laugh if Enzo wins part 2 and whoever wins part 3 doesn’t take Cody.  Or even if they do they make Cody sweat it out. 

Had no desire to really watch the show.  Is it worth watching?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I think she is taking her anger out on the wrong person. Has she forgotten Cody voted, too. Instead she is throwing her anger & shade onto Nicole. Sista is jealous with a capital J. Wow! 

Yeah, and Nicole didn’t vote Dani out, because they were on the block together, weren’t they? So Dani is mad at Nicole because Cody chose Nicole over Dani.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

She said to tune in Friday for a special episode, Monday for the start of the final HoH competition, and Wednesday for the two hour finale. So it seems there’s no extra episode; they’re just shifting the schedule to end a day early. My question is, what are they possibly going to use to fill Friday’s “best of” clip show? Considering the season went downhill from the start, they should probably just rerun episode 1 and be done with it.

The finale has been on Wednesday for several years now. There is an extra ep. I think lately it's been that after the F4 eviction ep on Thrusday, they'd have the Sunday ep (or actually sometimes I think it airs on Friday instead) which shows Part 1 of the HOH while they also do the season recap and then the finale is Wednesday. I'm guessing tonight's ep is the recap and then, as Julie said, Monday will be the final HOH part 1 and then something with the first 5 boots. 

2 hours ago, Ellee said:

Had no desire to really watch the show.  Is it worth watching?

I didn't watch it but I guarantee you it's not worth it.

11 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Yeah, and Nicole didn’t vote Dani out, because they were on the block together, weren’t they? So Dani is mad at Nicole because Cody chose Nicole over Dani.

Dani has so many issues. It's really sad. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

It makes me slightly nauseous to post Taran but this is funny and sad lol:

Taran is the only thing that kept this season interesting for me. I like him a lot.

• Love 4