Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Two Pauls on one page is too much but two Pauls back to back using the same source picture is pretty funny.

Except for Pablo the Fucking Pool Floatie. Fuck Pablo. Big Meech shoulda popped him when she had the chance. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

National Puffs Plus Day appears to be having a breakdown. Hours after the posts above that show her crying, she is laying in bed, still crying. She is under the covers, wearing a bathrobe and big black sunglasses so nobody can see her eyes. But there is some major sniffling and sighing going on. A minute ago, she said “Over it.” But she’s clearly not.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Xmas gets up, removes the sunglasses, and sees the camera pointed at her. She asks, “Have you been watching me the whole time??”

She starts to monologue about feeling backstabbed and betrayed. She says she hasn’t been this upset in years. She talks about going to therapy and how it has grounded her and helped her to overcome her “tendencies”. She says she felt really grounded coming in and, for the most part, she has not allowed things to trigger her in the house. But the last few days have been... We’ll never know, because feed abruptly switches to Cody and Enzo talking. Enzo doesn’t understand why Christmas is so upset, and why she feels so betrayed by him. He seems genuinely flabbergasted.

Cut back to Xmas. She is back under the covers, sunglasses back on. She asks BB to turn off the lights. “I just want this day to end”, she sighs as she begins to sob again.

I hope her first phone call is to her therapist, because damn.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

She has this weird idea that in "new school" BB it's "her" time to go since that's what Cody and Enzo want. So she's already in a funk over that. She doesn't really get that at F4 the thing to do is fight like hell for the veto so you can evict who you want.

Watch her give up on the veto tomorrow.

I don't get it. Christmas is the perfect Goat. Against her you are guaranteed to win. Nobody likes her. She is this year's Ginamarie. Why aren't they bringing her to Final 2?

• Love 8

Enzo’s noms suck, but after considering it, it was probably his best option. If he puts Cody on the block by choice, Cody will feel betrayed and any hope of him taking Enzo to F2 will be gone. Nicole already expected to be the pawn, so she wouldn’t get mad. Backdooring Cody is the best way to get him out, assuming that’s what he wants— and it can happen if anybody but Cody wins veto. But who knows what Enzo wants. He’s been all talk, no action all season and why should that stop now. He’s going to be back home in Bayonne, telling his buddies “Time to make a move, yo! Next week, that’s what I’m saying!”

Both Nicole and Cody tried to talk to Xmas and were rebuffed. Enzo seems too afraid to approach her, and still baffled by the whole situation. He says he’ll talk to her tomorrow. (It’s always tomorrow with him.)

6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Is Xmas upset with Enzo because she thought the wiseguys with Enzo and Memphis was real for Enzo?

No idea, but that’s a strong possibility. She may have thought he was her only remaining ally.

Enzo is talking to Nicole. He says he told Xmas prenoms that he was afraid to put Cody up because that would motivate him. He thinks being on the block 3 weeks in a row may be getting to her. He also thinks she may be upset because “she didn’t pick Memphis, and that was the money.” (He’s at least right about that, because when Xmas was talking to the camera, she was muttering about how she should have picked Memphis, and that’s what her gut was telling her to do. But she added that it wasn’t about the money. I didn’t understand what she was talking about, but it must be something to do with the comp they played.)

• Love 2

Cody hasn't seen the block once this season - I thought Enzo had said that also factored into why he didn't nom Cody. Because it's no longer about getting rid of your competition, it's keeping people who "deserve" to stay and who "help" your game.

Bitch, you know what helps your game? GETTING RID OF THE COMPETITION THAT HAS A FLAWLESS RECORD AND HAS NEVER SEEN THE BLOCK. 

If Cody stays this week and wins final HoH, he will have a perfect season. That's one thing Derrick couldn't do in his season. He lost final HoH and was technically nominated against Victoria because there was no one else to be nommed and as dumb as Cody is, even he couldn't figure out a way to throw himself on the bomb for Derrick. That's gross, HGs. Please don't let that happen. 

• Love 7

Enzo is pacing back and forth on the balcony, shoulders slumped and head hanging down. Back and forth, back and forth. He must have taps on the bottom of his slippers, because all I can hear is clack - clack - clack <sigh>. He sounds like the saddest mall walker of all time.

• LOL 6
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Cody hasn't seen the block once this season - I thought Enzo had said that also factored into why he didn't nom Cody.

If you’re referring to the conversation they had last night, Enzo was pointing to their lack of block-time as evidence of their strength as a duo. Given that he mentioned Derrick in the same breath, I think it was his way of nudging Cody to stay true to their awesome, Derrick-and-Cody-like alliance, and choose him over Nicole. Because what everyone wants most of all is to be Cody’s #1.

Enzo is still pacing, and now he’s starting to whisper to himself. All I’ve been able to make out is “that’s what I’m scared of”, “POV”, and “too late”. 

• Love 2

Having worn himself out, Enzo is laying on the sofa while Cody peruses the memory wall and whispers numbers to himself. (Study, Enzo! This is why he wins!) Enzo says he misses Eminem and Taylor Swift. Jay-Z’s album is good, but he’s feeling nostalgic.

Enzo says he wants a sweep. HoH and Veto. “Good luck being me”, Cody snarks. (Fuck you Cody, Enzo does not say but should.) Cody says that a sweep is very hard to do. You really gotta be on your game, he says in a keep-dreaming tone.

Enzo says he misses the fun Cody. Fun Cody will return when I win veto, Cody promises. 

“You gotta clean that shit up”, Cody then admonishes, referring to Christmas. Enzo sighs and says he knows, and they have to get past this or he’s gonna start crying.  Cody suggests that he tell Christmas something that will throw her off her game. Maybe I’ll tell her if I win it I’ll throw it to her, Enzo ponders, so she’ll vote out Nicole. Cody’s ok with that plan.

Cody leaves and Enzo stares at the  memory wall. “Day 65, Nicole won it. Day 58, Cody won it. Day 58, Decapitate.” He peers at a photo. “What did he win?” (Keep studying, Enzo.)

Cody returns and resumes studying and whispering numbers. Enzo goes back to the couch and bellows, “I miss Taylor Swift!”

Same as it ever was.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Nicole is in bed, fast asleep, and she either grinds her teeth really bad or she’s chewing on her microphone. It’s alarmingly loud. See a dentist, Nicole. 

In the HoH room, Enzo readies for bed. Moolan stares into the camera, blanket on and ready for snoozing. Good night, Moolan. You’re still my favorite.

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I don't get it. Christmas is the perfect Goat. Against her you are guaranteed to win. Nobody likes her. She is this year's Ginamarie. Why aren't they bringing her to Final 2?

You only need 1 goat and Enzo is it.

9 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Christmas could win veto, why is she so upset? She still has a chance to go to final 3. 

And she's totally a comp beast too so what's her problem?

8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

She starts to monologue about feeling backstabbed and betrayed. She says she hasn’t been this upset in years. She talks about going to therapy and how it has grounded her and helped her to overcome her “tendencies”. She says she felt really grounded coming in and, for the most part, she has not allowed things to trigger her in the house. But the last few days have been... We’ll never know, because feed abruptly switches to Cody and Enzo talking. Enzo doesn’t understand why Christmas is so upset, and why she feels so betrayed by him. He seems genuinely flabbergasted.

I almost wanna watch the Wednesday ep now just to see if they do a segment on her because this sounds hilarious. I do enjoy hearing about how upset her dumb ass is lol.

7 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Because they're all deeply stupid, as always.

1 hour ago, Lamima said:

You only need 1 goat and Enzo is it.

Enzo isn't a goat imo. Sure, he did absolutely nothing, but no one did. He's likable and sometimes (usually) that's enough. I don't think he can beat Cody but there's certainly a chance people could be bitter about Cody and Enzo is someone they actually like. He can easily beat Christmas (which is why him wanting her gone is so dumb) and he probably beats Nicole too unless she wins final HOH and takes him over Cody, then she might get some points for that. 

I need this to be an early veto because I just wanna know the final outcome already. If Christmas wins veto, Cody is out, if anyone else wins veto, Cody wins the game. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If Christmas wins veto, Cody is out, if anyone else wins veto, Cody wins the game. 

Totally agree with this. But do think Enzo is the goat. That jury seemed to have his number on him not doing anything and just being Cody's stooge. 

So Xmas wins veto and Cody is goners. What if Nicole wins? She cannot possibly let that opportunity pass, can she? She deserves to lose, even to Enzo, if she keeps Cody off the block. I am guessing she will just throw veto. No need to even put herself in that position.

Edited by Lamima
7 minutes ago, Lamima said:

So Xmas wins veto and Cody is goners. What if Nicole wins? She cannot possibly let that opportunity pass, can she? She deserves to lose, even to Enzo if she keeps Cody off the block. I am guessing she will just throw veto. No need to even put herself in that position.

She would absolutely not get rid of Cody. I don't see her throwing veto though because she would probably be wary of Christmas winning and getting rid of her. I'm sure she certainly hopes Cody or Enzo win veto though so that she doesn't have to make the decision and she knows she'd be 100% safe.

7 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Totally agree with this. But do think Enzo is the goat. That jury seemed to have his number on him not doing anything and just being Cody's stooge. 

But everyone has just been Cody's stooge lol. Cody will certainly beat Enzo, so he's Cody's goat (they are all goats to Cody because he'll beat them all sadly) but I think Enzo would have a solid chance against Nicole and Christmas so he doesn't read goat to me. I mean, he's played a terrible game and only made it this far because of Cody but he is not someone who has no shot at winning.

Just imagine if Cody goes this week. The winner would not be set in stone and the finale would actually have some unpredictability. Obviously, Cody is 100% gonna win this veto but it's still nice to imagine lol.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Having worn himself out, Enzo is laying on the sofa while Cody peruses the memory wall and whispers numbers to himself. (Study, Enzo! This is why he wins!) Enzo says he misses Eminem and Taylor Swift. Jay-Z’s album is good, but he’s feeling nostalgic.

Enzo says he wants a sweep. HoH and Veto. “Good luck being me”, Cody snarks. (Fuck you Cody, Enzo does not say but should.) Cody says that a sweep is very hard to do. You really gotta be on your game, he says in a keep-dreaming tone.

Enzo says he misses the fun Cody. Fun Cody will return when I win veto, Cody promises. 

“You gotta clean that shit up”, Cody then admonishes, referring to Christmas. Enzo sighs and says he knows, and they have to get past this or he’s gonna start crying.  Cody suggests that he tell Christmas something that will throw her off her game. Maybe I’ll tell her if I win it I’ll throw it to her, Enzo ponders, so she’ll vote out Nicole. Cody’s ok with that plan.

Cody leaves and Enzo stares at the  memory wall. “Day 65, Nicole won it. Day 58, Cody won it. Day 58, Decapitate.” He peers at a photo. “What did he win?” (Keep studying, Enzo.)

Cody returns and resumes studying and whispering numbers. Enzo goes back to the couch and bellows, “I miss Taylor Swift!”

Same as it ever was.

This right here proves to me Cody deserves the win.  Just in this one comment from @30 Helens you can see that Cody is studying the wall, also subtly and tacitly reminding a follower like Enzo that Cody is the number one guy, (because anyone who could sweep could only be him) then telling Enzo what needs to be done about Christmas, then giving his approval to Enzo’s response, then Cody leaves, and possibly figuring Enzo might finally study the wall, comes back and studies it again himself.  I didn’t want him to win because that would wipe away his boneheaded move in his season, but he clearly is running this game from day one.  Whether Derrick set him up in advance alliance-wise, (and everyone came in with some type of alliance) Cody is obviously thinking for himself, making good decisions, winning comps, socializing very well, and giving the orders to everyone else.  He isn’t who I wanted to win, but he deserves it.  

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I have a hard time saying the person who had the guy he handed 500k to set-up his game weeks in advance earned anything.

Yea really.

And it's not like he's played some kind of transcendentally good game that you have to respect. He got in a big alliance (that Derrick helped set up for him) and he won comps. I mean, he played the game the way Jackson/Holly, Tyler/Kaycee, Paul/Josh, and Paul/Nicole did. That's just the way the game is played now. It's like meh lol.

• Love 10

Plus his cocky attitude with Enzo these past couple days is pretty ballsy. He has Enzo in his back pocket but he should want to keep him there. And being an arrogant douche is NOT the way. Enzo could say to himself 'oh yeah...well fuck you, bro' and win the veto and use it to pull down Xmas. Or at the F3 HOH, if Enzo wins...  I mean Cody has Nicole and Enzo stupidly wanting to take him to F2 but they must have some idea that Cody will win and Cody's arrogance just highlights that even more. Dude needs to be more humble.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Cody doesn’t have to, because he can win against anyone. Nicole is either delusional and thinks she can win against Cody or is playing for Cody to win—unclear which. And Enzo is Enzo. Seriously though, does anyone have any clarity on whether Nicole actually believes she can win against Cody? She has to, right? I’m anticipating the epic cry fest when Nicole loses, whines to Vic about how unfair the jury was, and realizes even he thinks Cody should have won. 

IMO Cody deserves the win (though I am not even slightly happy about it) because regardless of who wheeled and dealed for him beforehand, he got himself into a position where the other players willingly ceded all power in the game to him. Paul should have won for the same reason in 19, but he got too cute trying to make himself look like a good guy at the same time. But much like in 19, all of these people have been playing for Cody to win for weeks now. 

Enzo definitely should have nommed Cody just to get rid of that perfect record. At this point, Cody likely already knows whom he’s bringing to the F2, and it’s based on what he thinks is best for him, not whom he likes more that day. I think Enzo already knows deep down that it’s Nicole. Cody has been so obvious for weeks now about his strongest loyalty being to her (and as recently as last night) and when he gets to the F2 he can add to his resume that he never betrayed his real ally in the house. I feel like Enzo is very close to a repeat of his last game, quietly bobbing along to the final 3 only to be pushed out because neither of the other contestants intends to take him to the F2. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I actually think, impression-wise, Cody did himself no favors coming back. Granted, I was on the periphery as far as feeds go in BB16 (because the season was so boring), but I don't recall disliking him. He seemed inoffensive, more or less. In fact, when it was him who was cast and not Paulie, I said "oh good, NOT the asshole". But now my indifference has slid into dislike (still nowhere near how much I can't stand Paulie, though) and I doubt that's what he'd want. We say they won't care if they win the money but I don't really think that's true. Not anymore, anyway. Just look at how many people now say they'd rather lose but be loved instead of win and be hated.

ANYWAY, yeah, Cody sucks too.

• Love 9

ROFLMAO!

Just read this comment at Jokers. 

‘I must credit Nicole that she made it this far without hiding one salami this season.’

ETA:  I just thought it was funny.  Nothing more. 

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 8

I haven’t watched the episode again but I read where someone thought Tyler’s tears were fake when he was talking to Da’Vonne during the jury segment.   I didn’t think so.  Were they?

48 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

We say they won't care if they win the money but I don't really think that's true. Not anymore, anyway. Just look at how many people now say they'd rather lose but be loved instead of win and be hated.

ANYWAY, yeah, Cody sucks too.

Cody keeps saying he’s sure they’re hated, etc., but you know that he doesn’t really believe that. If/when he gets out and doesn’t get lauded as a favorite player and a genius mastermind, he’s going to be disappointed, whether or not he has a big check. 

But yes, still no contest between him and Paulie in terms of whom I dislike more. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I haven’t watched the episode again but I read where someone thought Tyler’s tears were fake when he was talking to Da’Vonne during the jury segment.   I didn’t think so.  Were they?

They seemed fake as hell to me. Also, I’m pretty sure there were no actual tears, just a lot of face pulling. But I think Tyler is one of the fakest people ever on this show so I’m biased. My sister couldn’t care less about him either way but she was like, ‘why is he fake crying,’ lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They seemed fake as hell to me. Also, I’m pretty sure there were no actual tears, just a lot of face pulling. But I think Tyler is one of the fakest people ever on this show so I’m biased. My sister couldn’t care less about him either way but she was like, ‘why is he fake crying,’ lol.

Agree. Fake AF. 

• Love 4

Yep...fake. In his talking head after he had that 'trying not to smile' tell that my own kids have when they lie. Where the corners of his mouth look like they are being pulled down but fighting to turn up. 

• Love 3

I think Tyler was genuinely upset that his/his "brand" image took a big hit by his actions, (What will Angela say???) more than being upset that he damaged his relationship with Da'Vonne.   He was glad to "make up" with Day, but his real relief came when he saw that Angela still loved him.  (Eyeroll). 

It still burns me that no one has questioned him on why he continued to pretend to Day/Bay that he was pushing Christmas to send him home when he already knew prior to the veto ceremony that it wasn't happening. He just blames it all on not being able to make Christmas do it, when he had changed his mind as well.  I can buy him having a weak moment and thinking that he could go home to Angela while making a "grand gesture" in saving Bay/Day. I can buy him changing his mind and wanting to stay.  Where he screwed up is not telling them that the plan had changed. He helped Bay with her veto speech and laughed with Christmas about it, and that was just ugly.  Whether it was done out of cowardice (likely) or spite, it was the one thing that he has conveniently forgotten during his apology tour and the one thing I want him called out on!  

• Love 17

Ok, here's my theory on why Tyler claimed to want to quit the game and why he brought BLM into it. Buckle up! Lol 

He and Angela bonded over backdooring Bayleigh; that's how they first became close. The way that they backdoored her was unnecessarily nasty and personal IMO and it created a lot of controversy. Then there was the controversy from the house meeting and blaming Bayleigh for being the hacker etc. And then their showmance...a lot people weren't buying it because it seemed fake as hell. So, there was a lot of controversy surrounding them when they got out of the house and I think that that controversy drove them closer together. It created an us-against-the-world type vibe.

Well now, two years later, the controversy has died down, and maybe there was a realization that their feelings were less about love and more about proving the world wrong. Soooo, maybe, subconsciously, Tyler decided to create some controversy so that they could get those us-against-the-world feelings back...so he used BLM as a game move knowing that it would be controversial. Beacause I really don't see how anyone in their right mind could reference BLM and then go back on it. If you're going to make a claim like that, you can't take it back...you just can't. And Tyler's not stupid, he knows that, so I really can't think of any other motivation to use BLM as a game move than to create controversy...

The way that they cut the feeds and wouldn't let us see Egg Nog supposedly convincing Tyler not to quit makes me think that he never planned to quit in the first place...production knew that and they were trying to protect his reputation.

It's hard for me to believe that Tyler ever wanted to quit the game because of how sad he looked when his game was actually on the line...he looked devastated when he lost the veto comp. He was seriously campaigning to Enzo and Cody before he was actually evicted, and he looked like he was trying not to cry when he would talk to Cody and would realize that his campaigning wasn't working. 

3 hours ago, Lamima said:

Yep...fake. In his talking head after he had that 'trying not to smile' tell that my own kids have when they lie. Where the corners of his mouth look like they are being pulled down but fighting to turn up. 

That same smirk would come out when he was lying on his first season...he would have to put his face in the pillow/hide his face whenever he was lying because he couldn't stop smirking. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Congratulations!  Cody you just won $500,000. What do you plan on doing with the money? More nude modeling? Acting? More reality? I know he sort of deserves to win but UGH!!!!!! I’m out. See you next season, y’all. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Sigh.  So Cody winning is a done deal.  Congratulations Derrick.  I hope Enzo goes out F3.  I hate Nicole and I know Enzo needs the money but I can’t reward his stupidity.  He was one of the few players who could have changed Cody’s march to victory and he just bowed down at Cody’s feet.  He deserves what he gets.

• Love 15

I stopped actually watching the feeds weeks ago, but was hanging on to All Access until I finished a re-watch of The Good Wife.  That happened today.  Hopefully they attribute my cancellation to Cody's win.  That would make me happy.  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Congratulations!  Cody you just won $500,000. What do you plan on doing with the money? More nude modeling? Acting? More reality? I know he sort of deserves to win but UGH!!!!!! I’m out. See you next season, y’all. 

Maybe he will host a crime show or something.  🙄

• LOL 9
4 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

Sigh.  So Cody winning is a done deal.  Congratulations Derrick.  I hope Enzo goes out F3.  I hate Nicole and I know Enzo needs the money but I can’t reward his stupidity.  He was one of the few players who could have changed Cody’s march to victory and he just bowed down at Cody’s feet.  He deserves what he gets.

Enzo's not a bad dude but he's definitely someone that is only comfortable around a very homogeneous crowd. He was always going to stick with Cody because the white, conservative bro is the only type of person he's truly comfortable around. He was this way in BB12 and even more so this season. Cody is a conservative Italian dude from NJ. That's pretty much who Enzo was going to stick with all season.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

How I Killed Interest in a Reality Game Show, a five part limited series hosted by Cody Cauliflower and produced by Derrick Levasseur Productions, coming this spring to Investigation Discovery. 

I didn’t even think of the Derrick & Cody synergy of both being winners and how they’ll cash in more. Ugh! I.just.can’t.take.much.more.of.this.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

I'm torn between wanting Enzo to lose 9-0 or wanting Cody to cut him at Final 3. Cody won comps when he needed to, but Enzo is a huge reason why everything went so smoothly for him - telling Cody about the 2nd Wiseguys, telling him about Tyler's lie regarding the Committee and Cody coming after him, saving Nicole during the triple...ugh, it's pathetic. I have less of an issue with Nicole winning. At the very least, I think all of her moves have been to her own advantage, but Enzo...no. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I'm torn between wanting Enzo to lose 9-0 or wanting Cody to cut him at Final 3. Cody won comps when he needed to, but Enzo is a huge reason why everything went so smoothly for him - telling Cody about the 2nd Wiseguys, telling him about Tyler's lie regarding the Committee and Cody coming after him, saving Nicole during the triple...ugh, it's pathetic. I have less of an issue with Nicole winning. At the very least, I think all of her moves have been to her own advantage, but Enzo...no. 

This! 100%!!!

• Love 5

Well fuck a duck!😠

Just finished reading BB Daily posts and Enzo really is a fucking moron, thinking Cody will take him to F2.  Cosign to waiting to see his reaction at getting clipped at F3, I hope it eats him alive! Dumbass should have gotten rid of Nicole when he had the chance.

(Stomps off)

• Love 10