Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: One-ton Family LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Concerned said:

Clarence talks to Dr Now like Eddie Haskell talked to Mrs. Cleaver. He tells him what he wants to hear, yes sir!, and then does his own thing.

I now have a vision of Mrs. Cleaver and her pearls giving Eddie the stink eye.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Wikipedia:

The money dance, dollar dance, or apron dance is an event at some wedding receptions in various cultures. During a money dance, male guests pay to dance briefly with the bride, and sometimes female guests pay to dance with the groom.

Sometimes guests are told that the money will be used for the bride and groom's honeymoon or to give them a little extra cash with which to set up housekeeping.

However, she is taking BIRTHDAY liberties....

My Grandmother is from Poland. She had a huge veil that people threw money on at one point, no gifts 

• Love 1

Are they fucking kidding me with the "trip to the nail salon" segment?! Why couldn't they just make this episode an HOUR? 

Just now, ShortyMac said:

These people don't understand that you can prioritize weight loss and the rest of your life. It doesn't have to be one or the other. 

And often both go hand in hand.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

"I hope Dr Now says I'm doing well." Well. Well. You uneducated #*#*. Not, "I'm doing good."

I'm sorry. I hear this all of the time and it drives me crazy.

Hey - and someone mentioned Dr Now's blinged out stethoscope!

image.png.903861524f511a88d3e0fa0a6f798abf.png

(From Weird Al's "Word Crimes" video.)

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Clarence talks to Dr Now like Eddie Haskell talked to Mrs. Cleaver. He tells him what he wants to hear, yes sir!, and then does his own thing.

RIP Eddie Haskell!  Ken Osmond passed away last week.

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Yeah, I've heard of it as a wedding thing (never seen it in person, though), but not a birthday...

Well, its unlikely that Roshonda will get married. She's seizing her opportunity. She'll probably use the money for a gym membership, or to help pay for her surgery. HAHAHAHAHA I kill me. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:
3 minutes ago, Concerned said:

arence talks to Dr Now like Eddie Haskell talked to Mrs. Cleaver. He tells him what he wants to hear, yes sir!, and then does his own thing.

I now have a vision of Mrs. Cleaver and her pearls giving Eddie the stink eye.

RIP Eddie. Ken Osmond.  He just passed away at 76. 

4 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Wikipedia:

The money dance, dollar dance, or apron dance is an event at some wedding receptions in various cultures. During a money dance, male guests pay to dance briefly with the bride, and sometimes female guests pay to dance with the groom.

Sometimes guests are told that the money will be used for the bride and groom's honeymoon or to give them a little extra cash with which to set up housekeeping.

However, she is taking BIRTHDAY liberties....

Interesting! My mom's grandmother insisted she carry around a little silky bag (made to match her dress) for guests to place envelopes of money into for the wedding. Apparently it's a traditional Italian wedding thingy! 

Her mom always pinned our birthday/wedding/special event money to us so we didn't lose it during the party lol. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Not gonna like- I'm kinda jealous, seeing them getting pedicures.  

I'm getting my roots done next week! Have to wear a mask and wait outside the salon until I'm called, but them roots is getting done!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

In spite of Clarence saying ANYTHING about erections in front of his sisters, I really like him for trying to be a good brother to them. I mean, taking sis to get her feet done is quite sweet.

I really hope that Roshanda is in therapy because she seems so incredibly depressed (yes, and depressing) to me.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I could use a pedicure.

I am DYING for a pedicure 

SAME. 

Also dying for hair color. In fact, I tried my hand at doing it myself today.

It did not end well.

1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

3 minutes ago, Scratches19 said:

Oh my god. Blurred out kitty exposure in the foot bath scene. God help the pedicurist. Amen. 

The pedicurist could watch Basic Instinct if they want to see that.

1836FAE8-212D-4E28-9D3C-56008D7D21A6.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I really hope that Roshanda is in therapy because she seems so incredibly depressed (yes, and depressing) to me.

It sounds like she’s still seeing Lola, for whatever that’s worth.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I'm getting my roots done next week! Have to wear a mask and wait outside the salon until I'm called, but them roots is getting done!

I got mine done today. Two inches of gray roots had grown out.  My stylist earned his tip. It felt so good. Facial and waxing next week. Then mani and pedi. 

1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

In spite of Clarence saying ANYTHING about erections in front of his sisters, I really like him for trying to be a good brother to them. I mean, taking sis to get her feet done is quite sweet.

She has as much personality as BabyGurlLisa on 90DF.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

They have quite an obesity problem there (as they also do in Mississippi).  Several poundticipants come from LA.

I swear more than half of them this just passed season where from there.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

I'm setting myself free and letting the gray do it's thing. Should save me lots of time but I can't see under my bangs.

I have hair scissors and cut my own, gave up color a long time ago!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

I'm setting myself free and letting the gray do it's thing. Should save me lots of time but I can't see under my bangs.

A bunch of Cousin Itts will be going to salons soon.

• LOL 4