Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Charity & Charly & Teretha LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

Look at Charly!!!!!  You go, girl!!!!  She has such a pretty face.

Stay away from her!!!!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 5
(edited)

"I'm really happy" - blank stare.

ETA: I didn't even recognize her, thought she was her mom.  But, in full disclosure, I have not been remotely paying attention.

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, mmecorday said:

So Charity and her daughter both got bad haircuts.

It's cuter on Charly, at least. 

You can really see the difference in her face.

• Love 5

Good grief, Miss T, every time you "work harder" you gain weight.   Maybe you should work a lot less.   The only way she loses weight is in the hospital under his supervision.  Is she aiming for another WATN?

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

DO NOT SPEAK TO YOUR AWFUL MOTHER, CHARLY!

Get that skin removed, go to school, and leave the trash behind you!

Just now, Twopper said:

Good grief, Miss T, every time you "work harder" you gain weight.   Maybe you should work a lot less.   The only way she loses weight is in the hospital under his supervision.  Is she aiming for another WATN?

No, please no.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I hate to say it, but she seems to be aiming for an early death. ☹️

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

2 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Looks like Charity used a Flowbee on her hair.

Who knew that the world could use a Flowbee again? I would try it.

I need a Flowbee for my leg hair. My wax appointment probably won't happen until July at this point.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Looks like Charity used a Flowbee on her hair.

A Flowbee does a better job than that.   Charity and Charly's hair looks so similar, and so straight, and chunky that it almost looks like wigs for both of them.   I'm not good at telling the difference between real hair, and a wig though. 

Now Charly's hair looks bad, but Charity's hair is hideous.  What are those stupid bangs on Charity?    I hate that Charly has to be the adult to her own mother.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Charity does look so different, unfortunately she is never going to be attractive... edited to say Oops that’s Charly which is not good

my first thought was holy shit don't tell me Charity actually got a damn JOB!!!!   But then I snapped  out of my coma.  

• LOL 5
5 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

The scale admits he is broken. He needs to see Lola. 

The scale in therapy:

"I feel abandoned when they leave me.  No one ever asks how I am or just hangs out with me.  They just come in, crush me under their weight, then walk away, leaving me lonely and in pain.  They literally step on me! I lash out by showing them incorrect weights, sometimes by as much as 100 pounds.  I also secretly whisper to them at night that fried food is good for weight loss." 

Lola: "Have you considered writing a letter to their feet?"

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Who knew that the world could use a Flowbee again? I would try it.

It’s really loud and does not do a good job. (An old workplace wanted to try it, and I was test subject.)

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

I need a Flowbee for my leg hair. My wax appointment probably won't happen until July at this point.

I'm dying here. The show is awful, but these comments make it worth suffering through Charity and Tareatha. 

Since menopause, the leg hair has almost ceased to exist. But my eyebrows are in need of some attention, and I'm ready to start swimming again as soon as my gym opens its pool. 

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Charity does look so different, unfortunately she is never going to be attractive... edited to say Oops that’s Charly which is not good

my first thought was holy shit don't tell me Charity actually got a damn JOB!!!!   But then I snapped  out of my coma.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Okay, at least I wasn't the only one who thought that was mom and she had a job.  That should have been my first indication that I was way off track.

In my defense I was looking at my Christmas tree lit up...in May and enjoying the hell out of it! 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 6