Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Leah continues to have issues with her mother and Tinsley gives updates on her dating life. Meanwhile, Sonja realizes that her fashion line isn’t doing as well as she hoped. Luann hosts an anti-bullying comedy show, where Dorinda and Tinsley get into a battle of the words.

Airs May 7, 2020.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Sonja:  "I'm just that extra 5 pounds right now."  Um...5 x 3 maybe.

Lol right. 5 pounds doesn't relegate you to a dress that's basically a bath robe.

Edited by WhoaWhoKnew
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8

I think it’s ironic they are all at a benefit to stop bullying when all they do is bully, and knock each other down. 
Lu is definitely going to start drinking again. Hanging with these women will probably do that. 

• Love 23

Leah, if it's that big of a deal in your life, just don't drink. 

3 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

When I see Jacque, I'm reminded what a fool Luann was to let him slip away.  Oh well, guess he didn't do "it" for her.

There's something about him that is cringy to me. But I thought he wanted kids and that's why it didn't work.

• Love 16

So who is the guy that Sonja went to see about her "collection" not making any money?  What exactly is his part in this latest endeavor? I admit that I wasn't really paying attention.

• Love 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I don't think Luann is going to start drinking again.  I think she's going to start drinking in public again.  I think she's always been drinking.

Damn straight.

------------------

Dorinda and her Chanel jackets.  It's tired and ages her. 

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 24
(edited)
4 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

So who is the guy that Sonja went to see about her "collection" not making any money?  What exactly is his part in this latest endeavor? I admit that I wasn't really paying attention.

Bethenny was asking similar questions when she met him several seasons ago and I don't think we ever got a real answer from him or Sonja.

Edited by WhoaWhoKnew
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Sounds like he's the wallet.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Just a survey... Dorinda said that we all go to drink when we're down, something like that. I'm OK drinking but hate losing control of myself. So I always stop when my nose gets numb. So how many of you agree with Dorinda? Or Me?

• Love 5

Jacques and Luann had the same hair in season four, and now they have the same hair again in season 12!  He looks like Balky Bartokomous.  

Dorinda is such a flying hypocrite.  Her entire schtick is to get over the past, and now she’s on a Richard tour?  

Sonja is on a liquid diet (which doesn’t appear to work, judging from her talking heads).  When are Ramona and Dorinda going to go on theirs?  They both look like they put on 20 lbs.  

Dorinda is not a size six, and Elyse isn’t a size zero.  If Leah is a size “2/4” as she texted Sonja last week, then Dorinda is an eight and Elyse is a 4/6.

Tinsley really needs to erect boundaries with Dale, who is a bored trouble-starter.  She can’t let her mom tell her to “eat pizza” when a pizza gets delivered to the table, and then wonder why she is bossing her around about other walks of life, like having a baby.  Glad Tinsley dated Bruce to take a dig at Scott and...the city of Chicago or something?  Get a life?

Holy cow, Sonja didn’t make any money off that fashion show?  Who saw that coming?!

Leah, I’m just not buying her act.  She is trying to be this brand new Housewife type, who is a good mom just trying to do her best in this wacky situation with the boyfriend who never asked her to marry him and their daughter who thinks Rob (who looks like his own dad when they show pictures of him back in 2002) likes someone whose name starts with an “L” and Leah is bored and wants to set up Rob and a priest hit on her and her mom can’t not talk to her every time she drinks, and I’m like...yes, she damn well can.  I’m looking for an excuse to cut you out of my life, and I don’t even know you!

• LOL 5
  • Love 14

That show was a bust. No one could understand Jacques, the other comedians weren’t funny, Ramona was falling asleep, somebody was shopping for boots online. 

7 minutes ago, Rhetorica said:

Just a survey... Dorinda said that we all go to drink when we're down, something like that. I'm OK drinking but hate losing control of myself. So I always stop when my nose gets numb. So how many of you agree with Dorinda? Or Me?

I’m with you, I only drink socially, I stop when my upper lip feels numb. I’m too old now to deal with hangovers. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Maire said:

What’s the deal with Elyse? Is she a friend of?

I was just asking the same thing I was like she’s always just there with no talking... then she had a talking head .... what is going on? 

• Love 10

I just can't with Sonja saying that retail stores are interested in buying her collection. Why wouldn't they just order directly from Aliexpress? Maybe she has some deal going with Ali express where she pays them and they allow her to buy the clothes and put her name on them. Otherwise this whole scheme is very confusing to me. It doesn't seem legal. 

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Dorinda getting off on the idea of Tinsley being nervous about talking to her and being intimidating is sick. Dorinda is such a bullying bitch.

Agree.  Why is Dorinda picking on Tins?  I have a soft spot for Tins.  So she’s not as bullying as you, Dorinda?  So what?  Dorinda likes picking on people so she can feel superior.  Whatever.  Disappointed in her.

• Love 24

Well, I wandered into the show thinking I was going to see last week's Top Chef.

I think the last time I watched these ladies, Sonja and Ramona had dragged an air conditioner into someone's house in the Hamptons. Made through the whole thing and I think I'll bow back out again. Money Can't Buy You Class.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

It’s so interesting that Luann is doing an anti-bullying thing, when she has been a big bully on this show in the past.  Alex McCord should show up at her event and demand an explanation.  

If Luann and Jacques broke up because of the inability to procreate, why is he engaged to someone who looks to be right about Luann’s age?  I think something else happened.  I wouldn’t be surprised if she was just cheating too much.  

In the car with Leah, Ramona looked full-on like the women in their sixties with the shiny faces that showed up at her cocktail parties in the beginning.  Her face is as tight as a drum and it’s scary.  That said, I like the way Leah is engaging Ramona.  Ramona is old enough to be Leah’s mom, and it’s refreshing for them to have a different dynamic than pretending to be best girlfriends who happen to be 25 years apart.  It’s cool to let her play the mom role.  She’s not bad at it either, I agree!

Jacques asking Ramona and Dorinda if they’ve ever bullied and the montages that followed were gold!!

I don’t know what this says about me, but I was so glad Luann finally had her sip of alcohol on camera and ended the damned charade!!  Good for her.  I...agreed with Dorinda and Ramona on this one.  Not sure how I feel about that part.  I think it’s too soon for her to make a public joke about “two Bellinis” when she originally previously reported it was “two mimosas” and the reason she couldn’t drink is because she assaulted a police officer.  

I’m so glad everyone came out to support Luann or we would be hearing about it all.  Fucking.  Season.  I’m so glad Leah is letting someone else put her daughter to sleep!

Luann totally fucked the pirate!  She admitted it on WWHL, I remember!  She’s such a liar!

I thought Jacques was funny.  I always thought he was funny, when he came on the show the first time and his dog was named “Oy.”  I also thought it was totally rude that the women were talking and I was so glad Jacques called out Sonja with good nature.  I wish he was around more often to call out bad behavior.  

Sonja can’t get through the night without having a drink.  She has so many problems.  

Tinsley going down the slide and saying she didn’t want to date was maybe the best moment of the season so far.  A slight break from the nonstop drunken debauchery.  

• Love 20

None of these women ahould be drinking. Period!

Luann i agree has been drinking right along. Dorinda too

Hopefully they will go to AA together

• Love 6

Whew chile...that look on Lu's face when she snatched the drink from Ramona... and the subsequent head bob as she was having her "first" sip of alcohol in months!

Yup, downing alcohol is Lu's happy place. Maybe even more so than shtupping younger men. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Maire said:

What’s the deal with Elyse? Is she a friend of?

Looks like she didn't make the cut for full time HoWife.

53 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

10/10 Sonja just put on a show of her own.

7C418861-2433-40B3-88DC-292A1E18C19B.jpeg

There's Lu, playing Snatchguard to Sonja again! (albeit unwittingly)

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

If Sonja wasn't drinking during that live podcast show, I'm going to wake up tomorrow with a nice mani/pedi, fresh haircut with proper coloring and highlights, and the last seven weeks were just a horribly long nightmare.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

When I see Jacques, I'm reminded what a fool Luann was to let him slip away.  Oh well, guess he didn't do "it" for her.

I think Luanne realized the same as she looked wistfully at Paige and tried to convince herself she was happy for him. Jacques was still so kind to her when he said you look beautiful too. 

• Love 24
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Sonja is on a ‘liquid’ diet. Dorinda thinks size 6 is full figured? Really? 

I think she was being sarcastic. Although I noticed no one said anything. LOL. Dorinda is tiny, whatever. She knows she is. She's just got wide hips which MIGHT make her a size 6 in jeans. But she's very small. All of the ladies on this show are. 

Luanne is an adult who can drink if she wants. All these ladies can do whatever they want. They don't owe anyone any explanations. Dorinda is 100% bullying Tinsley. She's trying to goad Tinsley into being someone she isn't. Dorinda, IMO, needs to accept, that that's just Tinsley! She isn't trying to hide anything or fake anything. She's just the way she is, and the fact Dorinda wants her to say more substantive things is Dorinda's problem. IMO

• Love 16
51 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Now that Bethenny is gone, someone's gotta play the angry neurotic role and Dorinda is stepping up to fill that spot like whoa. 

But with a ton less wit and humor.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I'm confused - was Jaques always a stand-up comic?  Was that why he hooked up with Luann - for the punch lines???

He may be able to stand up but he's no comic.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4