Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E17: David & Benji & Erica LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Dr.Now is such a butcher with the skin surgeries, I hate to say (because I love him).  If I were a Poundicipant, I'd try to get myself to a more skilled plastic surgeon at this point.

Zsalynn did that.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

My friend had WLS and had the skin around her middle removed like Benji.  It's a brutal thing.  Staples all the way around her like a belt, painful thing to recuperate from.   Brutal.

I have some excess skin around my waist from losing weight. I'd like it gone, but not enough to get it hacked off. This episode reinforces that thought.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Lola called Erica on her shit, and she got a tummy ache and needed an ambulance.

Lola new it was BS.  Erica was trying avoid dealing with her issues so she created a medical issue in an attempt to get sympathy.  Lola handled this professionally.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
13 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Well that's one way to get Jimmy back in her life isn't it!!  Holy shit!!!   Jimmy's gonna regret not wrapping his whoopee!!!  

I thought it was a Whopper.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Let's face it, Dr. Now's skin removal surgery isn't cosmetic, but to get rid of lots of excess hanging flab.     None of these people will look that great after skin removal, and everything else, even if a plastic surgeon did it.     

At least Benji quit drinking, and lost weight.     

David is such a jerk.    I'm not missing him.      

I wonder if Jimmy watched this episode?     I hope he realizes what a horrible life he would have had with Erica, and her dog statues.

Please get Erica in surgery, knock her out, and shut her up!   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if Jimmy watched this episode?     I hope he realizes what a horrible life he would have had with Erica, and her dog statues.

I had the thought that Jimmy will probably go into work tomorrow and be ribbed HARD by his co-workers.  I mean, assuming he is essential and all. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Why is David suing?

Here's some info I found...

According to the latest ‘My 600 Lb Life’ lawsuit, despite both he and his brother having a successful weight loss journey on the show, David claims he “was taken advantage of by the producers of a reality show that was focused only on ratings, while neglecting the welfare of those who appeared on the show.”

The lawsuit goes on to state that lifestyle changes required by David’s weight loss surgery “caused him extreme frustration and depression,” specifically noting Megalomedia’s strict filming schedule. 

David also accused the production company of providing “absolutely no mental health assistance”– a claim similar to the one made in L.B.’s case in which the Bonner family states that L.B. was only offered one therapy session, with extra sessions to come only on an indeterminate as-needed basis. 

The two cast members’ alleged experiences on the TLC show were also similar in that both lawsuits mention Megalomedia’s manipulation of the individual and their respective families for the sake of manufacturing drama. According to David’s lawsuit, said treatment contributed largely to the “tremendous psychological toll” he suffered during and after filming.

Also something about them not paying for things they said they would.

• Useful 1

Babygirl Lisa has some kind of hormonal imbalance...the one that gives thin arms and legs but a large, awkward body, brittle nair and round face.  I can't remember what the illness is but man, does she have the symptoms.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
54 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

To clarify: I feel terrible for my students right now, and I am not permanently ignoring the emails!  I've just worked from 8-7 today already.  Need my brain break to do it again tomorrow.  

Understood. I take nights off too. I feel bad for the parents, I really do, but this is a lot for teachers, too. And my administration makes me stabby, but that’s not new.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, mellowjoi said:

I don’t understand people who obsess over a relationship that has ended.  She needs to take a line from Lizzo, If he don’t love you anymore then walk your fine ass out the door”. I’ve seen 16 year olds handle a breakup better. 

She went back to her first love, food. 

Jimmy was just a temporary replacement.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Babygirl Lisa has some kind of hormonal imbalance...the one that gives thin arms and legs but a large, awkward body, brittle nair and round face.  I can't remember what the illness is but man, does she have the symptoms.

PCOS?

• Love 2
Just now, Kid said:

I am sorry but I think this is just a wasted surgery on Erica.  I could be wrong.

She’s eaten through TWO surgeries already, I expect she will do it again.  Unless Jimmy turns out to “rescue” her!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Yeah that was a typo, you are correct.  Damn it would have been funny LOL!!   Oh well I need to proofread more 

Whoopie was pretty good! Up here in Maine, we have a huge, shamelessly-caloric dessert of 2 cakes with cream inside called a "Whoopie Pie", and that's what I thought of immediately!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Imagine if she and Big Ed were together!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Kid said:

I am sorry but I think this is just a wasted surgery on Erica.  I could be wrong.

You are not.

Why does she have a full face of makeup to go in to surgery? "Oh I'm getting my gall bladder removed--better wear my false eyelashes". WTF??

Well, Jimmy is the chief surgeon at the hospital. He is also the administrator.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think it is a joint lawsuit with the family of the man that committed suicide. Claims of not providing psychological support, manufacturing drama that caused stress etc

Can't they go in their own if they feel they need more therapy?   David  must have insurance, he has a job.  The dirty lowdown creep is looking for some easy settlement cash.   Biker Babe must need more tats. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Twopper said:

I sorta remember the first part of her story; but I don't recall this Jimmy person and their discussion about buying a house.

Same here! Love your name, i used to live on twop back in the day. Mostly on the semi homemade with sandra lee board lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 4