Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm getting a little bit too comfortable wearing pajamas. I have been off since Tuesday of last week and that's all I've been wearing. I made a quick trip to the post office yesterday and I looked down and I was wearing my pajamas bottoms.

Same. I buy solid color pajamas and accessorize them with brooches, necklaces or pins for when I turn the camera on for work.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Natalie just wants Vacation Mike.
Vacation without alcohol, good food,cold weather or fun.

That was his trip to Ukraine, after all - but he did get the morning alone to drink beer, when he ran out in his pajama bottoms.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm currently single and now I have this nightmare that I'm going to end up dating some dude who insists on high-fiving me all the time.  Like with way too much excitement.  I'm pretty low energy most of the time...

I hate the high five, hate it.

I believe there is a lid for every pot...have you considered looking for love abroad, lol.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Me too. I loved that show...the revival not so much 

My friend actually brought a little tv into work so we could watch it back in the day. I loved the original, haven't watched it since because I am afraid it might not hold up. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

LOL, those on the right are my Axe Heaven collection (which is extensive, I admit)! I'm mostly about keys/piano, (and lately drums),so I only have a rebuilt Squier Affinity, which my tech made feel pretty slick, and a nice Yamaha nylon, and a couple no-name steel strings. The black/purple bass on the left is a Washburn approximation of Jamerson's Funk Machine, complete with heavy-gauge LaBallas, and foam pad. Embracing the years (actually months) I worked at Motown, I guess 🤷‍♂️

I was looking at prices for vintage Fender Rhodes earlier today!

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I do and have to be really careful about what I put on my skin (but unlike Big Ed I don't need 500 count sheets). 

I guess guacamole facials don’t bother his super sensitive skin? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

LOL, those on the right are my Axe Heaven collection (which is extensive, I admit)! I'm mostly about keys/piano, (and lately drums),so I only have a rebuilt Squier Affinity, which my tech made feel pretty slick, and a nice Yamaha nylon, and a couple no-name steel strings. The black/purple bass on the left is a Washburn approximation of Jamerson's Funk Machine, complete with heavy-gauge LaBallas, and foam pad. Embracing the years (actually months) I worked at Motown, I guess 🤷‍♂️

You would like my friend's collectible from back in the day Martin guitar (we live about five miles from the company). 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I'm IN!!

Come on out! With DOUBLE social distancing, the room can still seat 4 people (about 15 for last year's Super Bowl)

Sadly, the movers that made me late tonight were because we have to sell the house (crushing me...it's been in the family 42 years 🥺😭 🥺😭 🥺😭), so you better hurry over.

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I can’t believe that she will not have anymore of that float because she thinks there is beer in it even after he explained.  Girl is nuts!

She is dumb as a box of rocks, if I were Mike I would stock the fridge full of root beer just to see her lose her mind.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

My late husband was tight with Berry Gordy and pllayed trumpet on the Supreme hits.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm currently single and now I have this nightmare that I'm going to end up dating some dude who insists on high-fiving me all the time.  Like with way too much excitement.  I'm pretty low energy most of the time...

I am finding out what me and boyfriend had in common was loving to eat, it is so hard to diet when I am with him. I am going to be drinking a lot of water and cutting back when I am home this week. And I am not into high fives either, had an old boss who did it and it was so cringe.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Some breweries have good menus!

The little girl I watch is the daughter of a local brewery owner here in town.  Their regular menu is delicious (can’t testify to their beers because I don’t drink), and they also have a guy who comes in occasionally for a crepe night or to do French pastries.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Mike could have gotten the brisket on the side so Natalie could have tried nachos.

I think Mike is just fucking with Natalie for sport at this point. I can’t say I blame him. It’s long been obvious she would be absolutely no fun at parties. 😉

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm getting a little bit too comfortable wearing pajamas. I have been off since Tuesday of last week and that's all I've been wearing. I made a quick trip to the post office yesterday and I looked down and I was wearing my pajamas bottoms.

I just bought a thing called a "lounger". I loved it so much I bought five more. Since then I have worn nothing else. today I was all mad because they were all being washed and couldn't wear one. https://www.womanwithin.com/products/long-knit-lounger-/1037152.html#cgid=WW_Loungers&start=1

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I was looking at prices for vintage Fender Rhodes earlier today!

SOOOO overpriced, as the Millenials/Gen Zs are all embracing the "Old School" now. I WISH I had scooped up this 76-key Stage model back in 1990s when I could had it for $400

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

I don’t know what any of that means. I’m also having a dinner Mai Tai but it sounds really cool.

Also, I can’t stand Natalie. I’m drunk yelling at the TV. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Come on out! With DOUBLE social distancing, the room can still seat 4 people (about 15 for last year's Super Bowl)

Sadly, the movers that made me late tonight were because we have to sell the house (crushing me...it's been in the family 42 years 🥺😭 🥺😭 🥺😭), so you better hurry over.

Oh no! What triggered the sale?

• Love 1