Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just quickly saying I had to tune in late, so y'all are way ahead of me. I wanted to say I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, Hanukka, etc. and that you all are holding up and in good health. 💜

• Love 21
36 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Seriously, the more I see of Natalie, the less I want to see of her.  Other one that just tourques my jlaws is Julia, for some reason.

Who knows? Who really cares??

So, peeps. I really had a good time with sister.  Actually had two rational conversations. 

Going back to work FULL PPE Monday.  Joy.   

But you know what?  There's a vaccine that has between 90-95% effective.

That makes me so happy!!! Think about it.... 10 MONTHS between original obs to VACCINE???

I guess since being in the "let's tell the truth here.. numbers are numbers...., the fact that at least 4 vaccines are in trial stage 4 right now.... is awesome.

Stay safe! We all just need to hold out for the vaccine. 

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

(If she wasn't to see brutal snark, then she should look at the Live Chat this Wednesday for the Season 9 premiere of My 600 Lb Life with Stephanie, who earns her money by doing videos online. ),

Is that really coming back.. I am so excited.  I am surprised they were able to shoot during COVID unless they had it in the can before March. Drat. I need to lose those 10 pounds again.

What has the cougar done to keep her neck looking reasonably good.  Whatever it is, Jenny need to do it. 

At least Yara has the French Quarter to explore unlike Natalie stuck in a double wide in No where land.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Me too, I'm STILL thinking about those big toenails being REMOVED.... OY!!

I want ALL OF YOU to have a really HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Can we all just TRY HARDER??? 

To get along, I mean. Please.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

OMG!!  Betty stocked his room with condoms! 

And didn't bother to clean the rest of the shit out of the storage room they gave Julia.

Drat,  I need to find a way to combine  the sad, surprised, and laughing emojis into one .

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3

Our party? I can't decide! I want to be careful, you understand!

OTOH, I can be Williams. Because the 'Rona is yet with us, I can "attend from home"!

Or (and mes amis, I am leaning this way), I can be Maria, somehow juuuust missing the event! (But I'll  promise to meet y'all the next month!)

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I haven't done the live chat in a couple of seasons, I lost interest in most of the franchise but like all of you, I can't quite cut the cord. LOL. I'll be around for sure!

Good! 

• Love 6