Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Natalie read about Sequim.  The culture shock should have been less, or more of a comparison of expectation vs. reality

I am having trouble believing he didn't send her a video of his place.   I do think she is probably surprised at all the driving they have to do because he lives in the boonies.

And cry me a river because she isn't his "priority."  He is making the money necessary to support her and keep her supplied with carrots.

His calling her "baby" when he first went behind her sounded forced.

I thought she was vegan or at least vegetarian so he wants to take her fishing.  Fail.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Rabithed said:

I’m not attached at the moment but I would be happy with my fiancé/love of my life anywhere. These two don’t even like each other. (Crazy eyes and Mike) 

That's one reason I was pulling for teenage Muslim Avery. She was all "hey, we go to Dubai, we go to Indonesia, we go to Kuwait, as long as we're together, that's what matters". 

1 minute ago, Pondlass1 said:

Natalie didn’t bring a coat?

Oh no, of course not. In the perpetual summer of Ukraine she never needed one. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Zied's parents could also use the excuse that Rebecca is making him look older because he gained weight. 😂

“She’s making you a fatty like her” “she’s turning you into a pleather jacket wearing fatso, marry her and we will kill ourselves”

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. Floatingbison just looked over said, "You guys are the mean kids club!"

She's got our number!

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

“She’s making you a fatty like her” “she’s turning you into a pleather jacket wearing fatso, marry her and we will kill ourselves”

DEAD

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Shouldn’t Andrew be going to Mexico City, he’s going to a resort in PV and bitching about how hard this is for HIM. What about Amira? I’d be terrified if no one spoke English and that’s not her first language. He’s a jerk. 

• Love 21
Just now, Frozendiva said:

If it is a decent hotel, the concierge desk or the front desk will have contact numbers for you or give you a place to start.

Exactly. Your hotel staff is the best resource available to you, Andrew. Jesus, he's a helpless idiot.

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That's one reason I was pulling for teenage Muslim Avery. She was all "hey, we go to Dubai, we go to Indonesia, we go to Kuwait, as long as we're together, that's what matters". 

Oh no, of course not. In the perpetual summer of Ukraine she never needed one. 

105604F8-CFD1-41E8-A23E-B162BF18F9BC.jpeg

• Useful 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. Floatingbison just looked over said, "You guys are the mean kids club!"

Tell her that it's the nicest thing anyone ever said to us.    Yes, we are the Mean Kids Club, and proud of it.  

(If she wasn't to see brutal snark, then she should look at the Live Chat this Wednesday for the Season 9 premiere of My 600 Lb Life with Stephanie, who earns her money by doing videos online. ),

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6