These parents seem crazy overbearing.

1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

Oh this mother! Overbearing parents. 

1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol Julia isn’t wrong. Remember Coltieand Ari sharing rooms with mommy

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Okay, y’all...I went awol from here (usually wild horses can’t drag me off this site on Sunday night) and read the government site for visas and I STAND CORRECTED. Maybe my son didn’t explain it well to me or I have Covid-brain or TLC warped me or I just forgot (I’m 65 and it WAS a long time ago) indeed the K-1 visa is for engaged couples intending marriage to plan their wedding and for their lives after the wedding.

My son and daughter-in-law got tired of waiting for their K-1 to be processed and got married in Thailand, then applied for a CR1 spousal visa. She has been here since June of 2019 and they are very happy!

Edited by GrammyPammy
typos
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

He is the red shirt of this show

lol. Yeoman Johnson as Eddie Murphy calls them. “Look who’s getting beamed down. You got Scotty, Kirk, Spock, and Yeoman Johnson. If I was Yeoman Johnson, I would say I’m not going.”

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He is channeling his inner Ducky from pretty in pink

But Ducky was funny and sweet. I still want him to end up with Andie (Molly Ringwald) at the end of the movie.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 7

Is the 3 inches of roots the new style now?

and my God I wish I had half of the demented self confidence these people have, they’re all convinced they’re gorgeous and God’s gift.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
Just now, mamadrama said:

...once she's here in a strange country, without any of her friends and family, sharing the family home and seeing the in-laws for breakfast every day I'm sure she'll be just fine.

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I think Mike is a generally decent sort of guy, but he doesn’t seem to be flexible enough for a viable relationship.  I’m with him on the veganism, though.  I support anyone eating or not eating anything their heart desires, but I don’t think it’s right for her to insist that he be vegan, too.  I have been there, done that and it is effing awful.  Pay attention to what’s on your own plate. 

Wasn’t Uncle Bo telling Mike he wanted to go Elk hunting early in the show?  Maybe they cook that up for dinner.

If Jovi had braces at some point he would be nice looking.  After flying all those hours I wouldn’t really want to do anything either.  

• Love 5