Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is Druscilla in the closet?

She's at school. Where she is probably a perfect angel. 

Brittany's friend saying "of course you care, you're here!" WTF? Yes she's here, where she's planning to ignore him and/or fight with him. 

"I don't know where the relationship stands". WTF????

I loathe her. 

• Love 14
45 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

46 minutes ago, magemaud said:

She’s a Splenda baby

Splenda is expensive here

But it’s fake like Brittany. 

Sorry I’m behind. My daughter called and I didn’t have the heart to cut the conversation short 

• Love 8
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Yazen doesn't have a second gear, he goes immediately into Sputtering with Impotent Rage mode.

I think that is fear as he is realizing he gacpve up everything and risked his life for a woman who never had any intention of becoming a proper Muslim wife.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Brittany is yelling at Yazan and supposedly is angry, yet she’s smiling the whole time. Are we being played? This “couple” is ridiculous.

She’s like her dad...smiles at everything.  Very annoying aside from her general assholery.

• Love 9

Brittney is a grifter. Only in it for what she can get. Her friend was the only one to ask if Yazan was ok when she heard about the wreck. She laughs at him when he gets upset. Grifter, straight up.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I see creepy Coltee has lost a chin or two

I'm amazed the two jumping jacks a day and the three biceps curls he's pumping out in his garage every Thursday is actually accomplishing something!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, Gobi said:

45 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

OK, someone refresh my memory. What happened to Yazan's car? Did Carrie Underwood take a Louisville Slugger to it?

He had an accident whilst driving and texting.

So it was Brittany’s fault 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2