Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, can someone share some knowledge here? In these days of no fault divorce, why wouldn't Brittany's divorce go through? 

Read her couples thread.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, can someone share some knowledge here? In these days of no fault divorce, why wouldn't Brittany's divorce go through? 

Because she’s lying about it all. There’s no way she would’ve gotten notice 3 days before a court date and then get there and find out there’s “no paperwork in the system.”

• Love 13

Armando dresses Hannah in such a cute style...her sequined Fox sweater takes her school uniform to the next level, and that glittery backpack! I think he makes sure she has the best of everything!
I loved that the little cousin made sure to say hello to Kenny.

• Love 18
23 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

The sight of that puppy is Drascilla's lap is so scary to me. I don't trust these idiots to train a dog and I don't trust Drascilla not to torture it. I foresee the dog biting Drascilla and them returning it

At least she's not pregnant again which was my first fear. 

• Love 11

Britney is so completely stupid. So she plans to go back to Jordan with divorce papers that are going to be dated 2 days prior to her arrival back in Jordan? How's that going to work out for her? And her sister saying that she's a grown woman? Yeah I don't know a whole lot of grown women whose parents are still paying for their orthodonture.

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Cotton mather Called her a rampant hag and a queen from hell. She was a mouthy women who, gasp, spoke her mind on occasion

I’m fascinated by this.  I’ll be reading up on her after 90 day.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hee! Come visit me. You can buy a cauldron in one of a dozen places!

AS someone who had to read the Crucible multiple times, I've always wanted to visit Salem. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Ooh, Georgi is sporting a Pebbles Flintstone topknot. 

I can’t stand the Family Chantel, but I think I love Pedro’s driver’s ed teacher 

AND THEN HE TOOK IT DOWN AND I SCREAMED!!!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I think I might, I have no standards anymore and I don’t care who knows it

Sigh. I’ll watch if you all watch.

but I’m drawing the line at those Plaths....

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Britney is so completely stupid. So she plans to go back to Jordan with divorce papers that are going to be dated 2 days prior to her arrival back in Jordan? How's that going to work out for her? And her sister saying that she's a grown woman? Yeah I don't know a whole lot of grown women whose parents are still paying for their orthodonture.

That is exactly what I thought....but we just can't fix stupid!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, OldButHappy said:

Good God- we still have an hour and twenty minutes left?

Time sure drags when you don't like, well, anyone on the show.

I preferred it at 1 hour, 2 hours is dragging it out. Am I getting jaded or are the 90 Day participants getting worse? I agree that nobody is likable (except for maybe Armando and daughter). The people on the last season of Happily Ever After were all terrible.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m going to make my sons watch the mother-son zero boundaries show, just to remind them how I could have fucked up their lives but didn’t.

Hahahahahaha! I love my son more than my life and those women were making me one giant cringe. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9