Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I do find it shocking, but its very common to release people right after major plastic surgery

Right? Those plastic surgery shows on E! are real eye openers. You'r not even in a hospital. You're in a clinic, and they boot your ass out asap. On one show I saw, the patient was released to a hotel that catered especially to people who had just come out of one of these clinics, and had a full staff to care for the women for a day or two after surgery. Imagine that. 

• Love 8

Surgery places usually keep you there until your vital signs are stable. If you’re having pain and an anesthesia hangover you can just recover from that at home. 

Here’s an idea, Coltee doesn’t mind taking care of Moms, Mother Asuelu should just adopt Colt and move in with him and Deb. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Irsel32 said:

Insurance scoots you out the door lightning quick!  After a colonoscopy I was discharged half asleep...came home, went to bed, and didn’t wake up for 7 hours.  Last year after female surgery, I was pushed to my feet and told to go pee so I could go home, within 15 minutes of them removing my breathing tube.  A friend had top surgery in a doctor’s office and was wheeled semi-conscious to his car for me to take him back to his hotel room.

And now with COVID they discharge you sooner, they don't want you to stay in the hospital so that you do not contract the corona.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

How nice for Grangela to leave her daughter and grandchildren there to deal with Mother Grangela’s death alone.  I hate this woman.  But maybe she’ll have another orgasm tonight, so all is not lost!  Ugh. 

Did she die?

I despise that psychotic cretin Tammy. Her brother married a woman who’s half-Samoan. That’s pretty damn good in this huge, diverse world. And I'd like to hear about the Psycho's marital history (she's mentioned kids)...She’s just pissed because her mother is going to be even more dependent on her practically and financially since Assholeu started getting a backbone and has children to support; a job that’s not high-paying; and a wife who doesn’t have to work (unlike the Psycho). Lo didn't speak up to the extent I hoped. Maybe it was out of respect to the older generation (the Mom who is not related to him), as repugnant as she is. I think Kalani or Assholeu should have told the Psycho, in front of Lo, that any more threats of violence toward Kalani will be unacceptable and dealt with, e.g., with a restraining order; if she wants to see her brother and nephews again, she’ll fix her attitude wit' a quickness.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

On one show I saw, the patient was released to a hotel that catered especially to people who had just come out of one of these clinics, and had a full staff to care for the women for a day or two after surgery. Imagine

Was that “Extreme Makeovers”? 

• Love 3

It's really disrespectful for TLC to extend Angela's story with her mother's failing health.  

The Samaon throwdown was anti-climatic.  The Angela-Mykul post-wedding is superfluous.  So, Chuck's and Charlie's toasts are going to be the episode's climax.  Yawn.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

One of my distant friends flew from NOLA to Croatia yesterday so it’s doable now...just ill-advised lol

Croatia is beautiful - I’m biased cause that’s where I’m from. But I’ve been getting wonderful pictures from my family enjoying the summer by the sea - their quarantine period was nothing compared to ours

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

OOOOH do y’all remember that horror show called The Swan? That was some nightmare fuel.

They all came out with too big of veneers, too big of boobs, and too long hair extensions. And I loved it. 😂

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

I saw that recovery hotel with full time nurses, and limo service on Dr. 90210, where I got my TV degree in plastic surgery.    I bet the Smith clinic doesn't even have overnight staff.    It's the treat 'em and street 'em surgery.     

A friend wanted bat wing arm skin removal, and (she's a doctor) would have gone to Atlanta for it.   The doctor proposed bat wing, thigh stuff, tummy tuck (the kind with skin and muscle), and surgery that would have added up to 8 to 10 hours of surgery.    They wanted to do the surgery at the operating room at the doctor's clinic, not a hospital.   She would have been turned over to her sister to take her to a hotel, or home the same day, in late afternoon, and it's at least a 2 hour drive.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, doobiedo said:

Croatia is beautiful - I’m biased cause that’s where I’m from. But I’ve been getting wonderful pictures from my family enjoying the summer by the sea - their quarantine period was nothing compared to ours

There's not a bad place in Croatia. I prefer it over Italy (and Croatia's coliseum is more impressive). Hvar and Mljet are two of my favorite places. My first book was a travelogue I wrote about solo backpacking through the former Yugoslavia. We were supposed to homeschool the kids this year and do a 7-month trip back there, but my son got cancer and then COVID hit. Hopefully next year. I love it there.

• Love 9

Ericee flitting around, flouting the rules, and trying to be Mr. Man. Give me a break. He's as responsible as Larissa is in this surgery farce--he lent her the money. If he were a strong man, he'd have told her not only that he likes her the way she is but that there is something wrong with getting constant surgeries, it's dangerous, he won't be a participant, but he will help her find counseling. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 7