Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

My goodness, that is one feminine ponytail on Darcey’s new hunk of man-meat.  I used to fix my daughter’s hair like that when she went to her ballet class. 

It reminds me of Cissy on Family Affair.

(yes, I am ancient)

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

As your resident Kentuckian I can assure you that it is. We put it between the Kentucky Horsepark and the Red River Gorge (but above Mammoth Cave). 

I watched the Derby yesterday, so strange to see it empty! 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

That poor hairstylist! He looked at her cotton candy hair and looked like he was seriously rethinking his career.

You made laugh so much with this comment........I can just picture him rethinking his line of work..........

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

Why is she wearing a green bra with a white dress?! Molly is going to go nuts.

At first I thought it was a pale green dress and thought it was an excellent choice...then I saw the green bra and said ,,,,well, of course!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

The country that gave us Paola, Jeniffer and Melyza? 

As a Colombian this is pet peeve of mine! Colombia (twos os) is the country. Columbia (with u) university. 

Edited by tvrox
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

At first I thought it was a pale green dress and thought it was an excellent choice...then I saw the green bra and said ,,,,well, of course!

Why, knowing that she was on her way to her WEDDING, where she'd be wearing a WHITE DRESS, did she wear a green bra in the first place? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Ahhh, the timeless romance of a tattoo on a size-F boob in a wedding dress that undoubtedly smells like a mix of Marlboros and Paul’s waste water treatment facility.  

It's just like my vision board!

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

And why is she just realizing NOW that she doesn’t have the proper color bra? I remember her trying on her gown and saying she doesn’t wear underwear. (Or was that BGL?) I shudder to think of Micheal removing the garter at the reception 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1