Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

48 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Where does Karine expect Pole to get a job? He has a criminal record and I guarantee he’s a shitty interview.

These two need to split permanently. 

That was his idea of an interview! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Jess, Larissa, Ericee, Colttee are all people on for their 10 minutes and so are Libby and her family for their extended fame.   Their story is no longer compelling.

At least with Karina and Paul, we now want to know what is going to happen to her.

• Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys my friend called off her wedding but my bridesmaid dress was leopard print ... I am sad I didn't get to go full Carol Baskins

Who says you can’t?  It’s COVID times.  Anything goes!  Wear that with pride to the grocery store!

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

If I truly feared that my husband were a corrupt ex-cop hiding even worse secrets, I wouldn't have an emotional conversation with him on a rooftop or high balcony.

That balcony looks pretty hinky. I wouldn't stand on it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Libby does realize that she’s still legally married to Andrei, even if she doesn’t go through with the second ceremony, right?  The problem with Andrei is not something he did years ago with some unknown people, but how he TREATS her and others NOW.  Why search for mysteries when there is ample evidence he’s an A hole right in your face!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

If I truly feared that my husband were a corrupt ex-cop hiding even worse secrets, I wouldn't have an emotional conversation with him on a rooftop or high balcony.

Right? It’s like a scene out of The Firm. I feel like Gene Hackman is in that dilapidated apartment building across the street, taking pictures.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

Good evening to all, long time lurker here who only comes out of the shadows to participate in TWD and FTWD threads. I enjoy catching up on all the wonderful snarkiness, but couldn't resist asking...Is it just me or does Syngin's friend looks like Nigel Thornberry? 

giphy.gif giphy.gif

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Libby's pulling out all the stops here. Honey. Pro tip. Acting is not for you. You have no talent. You are not photogenic. You have no charisma. Go to dental hygienist school and do community theater. 

Her father can pay the tuition.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right, Andrei. Things were so hot for you in Moldova you came home to have a big wedding and baptism and be filmed doing it. 

Yeah, I really doubt his life was in danger. From what his friend said last week, it is possible that he refused to get really deep in the corruption, which meant he wasn't making much money and couldn't advance in the police. So he decided his best path was to go to Ireland and probably be paid more (plus meet a nice girl to marry and not have to go back).

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The way she speaks to him is appalling. She orders him around like he's the help. 

I hate to imagine what life would be like for him if he comes to the US.  He’ll be stuck in her house, taking care of those kids.

I wonder why Elizabeth never had her teeth fixed?  Hope that The Libby Family Inquisition, doesn’t cause trouble for Andrei’s friend after they leave.

• Love 6