Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

David being upset about Lana not being more affectionate is making very uncomforable. I hope he never gets a strike and throws out his hip. Lana is wishing for gutter balls all night. How about if Lana gets a strike she gets to not be touched?

• Love 20
12 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh Varya no, get some dignity...borrow it from Erika

David needs to borrow some, too.   

Dear David, Lana is not all that in to you.  Even when you get a strike, you strike out.  That was not the kiss of someone who likes you the way you think she does.  Sincerely, Mrs.  Twopper.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea not buying that David used to professionally bowl. Lana does not want David touching her. I have been young and in love and would be delighted to kiss my SO

He probably bowled in a league....like a lot of other people.  Doesn’t make him a pro.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I’m looking forward to The Other Way. As a long-time expat, I love seeing how wholly unprepared some of these fools are to live in another country. Also, Jordan and Colombia are gorgeous and I’m looking forward to seeing them on screen.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

“Fasten your seatbelts, it’s gonna be a bumpy ride.”

Oh, good.  I live for the drama!
I can cook for you, soulmate.  But everything else is on you.  I’m very entitled.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Finally caught up to real time on the show and the snark. Putting my son to bed really cramps my 90 day fiancee watching. 

Also, new season of Happily Ever After premieres on my birthday so it's like a present for me!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

I’m looking forward to The Other Way. As a long-time expat, I love seeing how wholly unprepared some of these fools are to live in another country. Also, Jordan and Colombia are gorgeous and I’m looking forward to seeing them on screen.

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

Don't expect too much. The 90DF franchise seems to like to film in the shitiest parts of foreign locations.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I follow you Im @HistoryJeninFL

I followed! You'll know me by the fact that unless it's a 90 Day tweet the only interaction I get is from my husband. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Granny58 said:

San Diego and NYC airports allow dogs?  Do all airports allow dogs?  This is new to me. 

People transit with animals all the time. Normally they’re passengers or cargo, and not airport greeters, but there are animals at the airport.

• Love 4