Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

Thank God for this - my new house burned down Weds night and I need to forget that for awhile.  I still have my old house and furniture.

OMG, that is terrible!!! I'm so sorry.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

People will think I’m pregnant. 

Lololololololololololololololololololol

STILL cannot believe she said that!!! 

Even though we already knew they married, was anyone else hoping against hope he'd say: 

'Even a green card isn't worth being shackled to you' & run out the door?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Thank God for this - my new house burned down Weds night and I need to forget that for awhile.  I still have my old house and furniture.

Oh my God I'm so sorry!

• Love 2

OMG how horrible!

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. Everyone’s OK? Glad you have your old house but that is terrible news. 

Snarking and watching is a good diversion. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

Lololololololololololololololololololol

She's been there what, two weeks? And already showing!!! That is some Jihoon sperm you got there, Usman!!

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Wow. That’s awful.  Hope no one was hurt.

• Love 2

And so what would these visits to the US be like?   It isn’t like he has a job where he can take vacation and hand his work off to a coworker.   Will he expect Avery to support him?   He won’t be able to work in the US. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, greekmom said:

Is anyone jut bored with this?

Yes, I think we're all ready for this season to end. I'm here for the witty banter and to poke fun at the wreckage of this show.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My son just called Lisa a toad, and is yelling at Usman not to do it.

You have raised him well. 

7 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

double post. Don't know what's going on with the site. 

We break Primetimer at least once every Sunday. Its getting to be a tradition.

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

We need to make this happen

There's already one bingo card, courtesy of yours truly, I think its in Small Talk. Its a holiday tomorrow, maybe I'll do a second one. 

1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Seriously , those are Charlie Mason eyes

Manson Lamps!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, 4merBachAddict said:

You kidding me?  I’d bet my life savings you don’t even have eggs in your fridge. No omelette for you.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Wait, what??? How horrible for you!

4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

That's horrible.

Just now, DEL901 said:

And so what would these visits to the US be like?   It isn’t like he has a job where he can take vacation and hand his work off to a coworker.   Will he expect Avery to support him?   He won’t be able to work in the US. 

He'll continue to work online with his OnlyFans page.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Oh yeah, this is what I suspected with Ash and Sian. I think they stayed married for 10 years post-separation just so he could either keep his Australian residency or work towards AU citizenship.

• Useful 8
  • Love 4

Again...Ash didn’t tell her before this that he was waiting on an Australian passport? When she showed up two weeks ago he was ready to leave and take his kid.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Ash is lying. There is something preventing him from getting a passport 

Yup, I was on Reddit and they were saying he probably stayed married to Sian for so long to get Austrialian citizenship. So NOW he can get one....

• Useful 5
  • Love 6