Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I am a broken record, but I have been saying for weeks that she wants to force Michael to dump her so she can play the victim and get on another show. 

She isn't as cute as she thinks she is. She looks like an old hag, so what if she has new boobs if the rest of her looks like shit.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am a broken record, but I have been saying for weeks that she wants to force Michael to dump her so she can play the victim and get on another show. 

She isn't as cute as she thinks she is. She looks like an old hag, so what if she has new boobs if the rest of her looks like shit.

her boobs are shit too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Props to Hot Chicken Rebecca for being the only person to stand up to this trash pig.

Agreed. I remember coming away from that tell all thinking the Rebecca appears to be kind and sensible, and why didn't we see more of that during her season? She didn't yell or get confrontational, either. Just attempted to appeal to reason. (HAHAHA, I kill me. As if Angie had even a nodding acquaintance with reason!). 

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Did she invent a situation and now she’s gonna scream at him because SHE is insecure??

Yes. Yes she is. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

That was a good first segment.  A Grangela walk out is sorta like predicting that the sun will rise in the east every day.  You don't have to be the Amazing Kreskin to see that coming.

Or the Stupendous Yappi.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does she leave wearing a red top or a pink top? And I’m sure Michael’s phone call wasn’t preplanned.

I know, the editing is wonky, she said she was going out for some "attentions, some good attentions," and she was wearing pink and second later she was walking out in her red jumpsuit, good luck getting some attentions.

• Love 7

When Angela was on the phone (in the pink halter)  berating Michael her forehead was really smooth, Botox?  The lower face and neck was a wrinkled mess.   She also seems to have a lisp.  Michael must be making some money for his few appearances on the show, so I feel bad that the gravy train might be over for him.  

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She should have been thrown off when she assaulted Avery and Rebecca was the only one to help her.   Where was TLC security?

There, the entire cast walked off, and Angela and Skyla had to film alone.  This cast didn't even do that much (little).  It shouldn't have been as shocking, since we see Angela's heinous spectacle every tell-all.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea people don’t like Rebecca but that really elevates her in my eyes. 

Rebecca is super insecure because of that age difference, but she knows how to stand up to a loud bully.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OH FUCK YOU TIFFANY SHE FELT JUST FINE. 

WHAT does Angie have on Tiffany? My god Tiff is constantly crawling up her ass. 

Tiffany is just like Angela. Birds of a feather.

• Love 12