Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Seems logical.  Chuck's "on the show" kids aren't all full siblings, are they?  Apparently he has spread his seed far and wide.

I read long ago that Libby is the youngest of ten. I believe six are full siblings and the other four might be the step-father's children. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TazDevil said:

Whoa whoa whoa!!!!  I think she's originally from New Jersey.  Maryland isn't claiming her!  At least not Southern Maryland.

I'm just glad she's not Canadian we had one just as bad on here lol 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Andrei, please punch out Charlie at the Tell-All.

Andrei, if you’re smart, you’ll get FatAngela to punch out Charlie at the TA

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

Wonder if Juliana expects some affection in return for letting Natalie stay there?

Showing myself the door again....

I was wondering the same thing, as I open the door for us.....🚪

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

Ronald probably has some sort of legal claim to his daughter, especially if he's listed on her birth certificate. What good the "claim" does, I have no clue.  If he pushes anything, he's probably liable for some child support. I don't think any other country's jurisdiction can force an American to travel.  JMO.

100% speculation:  He is not on the birth certificate, therefore, no legal claim in Carly.  She knew then that this whole thing was a HUGE mistake.

1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

It wouldn't be the worst thing for the Potthast ? Podhast? Podcast? kids to have to work for other people. Can you imagine pulling the s---t they do with their dad with an actual boss? THAT would be a good show -- watching them have to fit in in a real workplace. TLC?????

Thank you for bringing this up, but.....yes family is first, but you are talking to your BOSS.  You know, the person who pays you?

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

but you are talking to your BOSS.  You know, the person who pays you?

What Chuck should do now is tell them each separately, "From now on, this is a business. And like in any business, if you berate or fight with your coworkers, you're out. If you physically fight, you're out. If you behave inappropriately at functions, you're out. I am your boss, and you will treat me as such and not whine to me."

One thing about Chuck, though, he pretty much trained them all to think badly of Andrei and scapegoat him, and now he can't call his dogs off.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Hey everyone.  I missed the live chat thanks to those pesky Olympics again. At least I won't have that to deal with for a while. A whopping six months until the winter games!

So, I'm basically live clicking on all your excellent snarkdom as I watch the repeat.

Overall observation of this episode....they should have just titled it "Clueless," because only NOW are the couples reaching the realization that they either married the wrong person, or got married for the wrong reason.  Probably both.

Oh, except for Elizabeth  and Andrei. She picked the right person to get her, and her family (the ones that are famehogs- there are a bunch of sibs we've never seen) all the air time by fighting on tv.

Also, tonight's scene stealer was Mike's cat. She meowed her butt off!

See y'all  soon for the Tell Nothing!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Bees52 said:

Also, tonight's scene stealer was Mike's cat. She meowed her butt off!

One of my dogs (10yr old German Shepherd, Borzoi, other stuff) HATES every animal she sees on television.  She hates cartoon animals, real animals, stuffed animals.  She barks and growls at any and all of them.  She barked the first time Mike's cat meowed.  Then she just sat in front of the TV mesmerized and listened to every cat-word spoken.  We couldn't believe it.  (She likes other animals in "real life," so I think she's just jealous that SHE is not on TV.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

I hope the whole family is cancelled! No spin-off, I beg of you. 

Unfortunately, I have a feeling they're probably filming their spinoff right now. If the spinoff really happens, they should make sure to put it on Discovery Plus so I can avoid watching it entirely.

13 hours ago, nytonc said:

Andrei, if you’re smart, you’ll get FatAngela to punch out Charlie at the TA

Or how about we get Tammy to do it? That would've been even more entertaining!

11 hours ago, JeanJean said:

What Chuck should do now is tell them each separately, "From now on, this is a business. And like in any business, if you berate or fight with your coworkers, you're out. If you physically fight, you're out. If you behave inappropriately at functions, you're out. I am your boss, and you will treat me as such and not whine to me."

One thing about Chuck, though, he pretty much trained them all to think badly of Andrei and scapegoat him, and now he can't call his dogs off.

I don't feel sorry for Chuck at all. He instigated this whole thing. He thinks family gatherings will help solve family issues. So he keeps on planning gathering after gathering after gathering when he KNOWS his kids do not get along very well. Then once the fights break out, he just sits there and starts crying, wanting people to feel sorry for him. What a spineless turd.

What Chuck should do is get off his ass, go talk to his children individually, and say he just wants them to get along and will not tolerate anyone fighting. That's a simple thing to do.

• Love 3

I’m here and looking for the thread, but having trouble. 
I haven’t given up yet. 

1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I haven’t given up yet. 

The forum isn’t showing up. 

As far as a PottyMouth Potthasts spin-off, what could they possibly do for an hour, week after week, that would be different from what we've seen already? They just argue and drink, no matter the venue. Are they going to go on more trips so we can see them not getting along and blaming Andrei for everything? Based on their long rap sheets, mug shots, and legal problems, I would think TLC might think twice about giving them more publicity. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I haven’t given up yet. 

The forum isn’t showing up. 

11 hours ago, magemaud said:

As far as a PottyMouth Potthasts spin-off, what could they possibly do for an hour, week after week, that would be different from what we've seen already? They just argue and drink, no matter the venue. Are they going to go on more trips so we can see them not getting along and blaming Andrei for everything? Based on their long rap sheets, mug shots, and legal problems, I would think TLC might think twice about giving them more publicity. 

If they get a spinoff for real, I hope they put it on Discovery Plus so I can avoid watching it. I haven't seen a single episode of The Family Chantel, and I will do the same for the Family Libby spinoff.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

If they get a spinoff for real, I hope they put it on Discovery Plus so I can avoid watching it. I haven't seen a single episode of The Family Chantel, and I will do the same for the Family Libby spinoff.

Agreed wholeheartedly. 

• Love 1
On 8/10/2021 at 8:20 AM, Hotel Snarker said:

I have Discovery Plus and I have ZERO intention of watching them drink, argue and fight and pile on Andrei when they SHOULD be piling on their shitty dad.  But can't kill the goose now, can they?

On 8/9/2021 at 8:26 PM, TMI said:

Is this season 2?  Because D+ only has season one.  Can you share what singles are on, please?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Is this season 2?  Because D+ only has season one.  Can you share what singles are on, please?

I don't have D+ but followed the comments on the forum. This is just a rerun of the same program that was on D+ in February, now released for the rest of us, with Colt, Danielle, Molly, Ed, Brittany and Fernanda. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

I don't have D+ but followed the comments on the forum. This is just a rerun of the same program that was on D+ in February, now released for the rest of us, with Colt, Danielle, Molly, Ed, Brittany and Fernanda. 

Got it - thanks!  

On 8/12/2021 at 1:00 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

Truly one of the funniest/weirdest/cringiest scenes in 90DF history

Screenshot_20210812-095710_Instagram.jpg

You have your job, you have your.......cat.......

On 8/12/2021 at 10:48 PM, TMI said:

TLC ---

It is time to 
DITCH the B*TCH

Screenshot 2021-08-12 10.47.00 PM.png

I'm sick of her. Her 15 minutes of fame were over years ago.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ange is screaming into the camera like she did on Maury and why does one of her boobs look blue? Hypothermia from her cold dead heart? Edit to add I see now she has a tattoo.

Tiff keeps getting bigger…the front button on that dress was straining to stay put….clearly her finances can’t be bad as she isn’t starving. I’ll get on that bus to hell now.

Angela is late because of course she is….bitch wants to make it all about her.  

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
On 8/10/2021 at 8:20 AM, Hotel Snarker said:

I have Discovery Plus and if the spinoff is real I have ZERO intentions of watching it, even for shock value or laughs.  I would rather be on the ground covered in honey while fire ants are crawling up my legs For real.

15 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Tiff keeps getting bigger…the front button on that dress was straining to stay put….clearly her finances can’t be bad as she isn’t starving. I’ll get on that bus to hell now.

Then pick me up and bring snacks.  I thought the same thing.  And as a female, and one who had WLS I don't want to body shame but my first thought was YOWSER you are visibly larger.  Like a lot.  

On 8/12/2021 at 9:48 PM, TMI said:

TLC ---

It is time to 
DITCH the B*TCH

Per Angela:  Yes it truly is.  Do people really want to watch her scream, swear, lie, and flash her privates?

• Love 1

Ang's new "hot" body is the same shape as the past year has turned my decidedly not hot body into. More potato shaped than pear shaped. Mm.. potatoes..

She's so proud to show off the same body I'm over here wearing ponchos & leggings to conceal!

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2