Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Can you IMAGINE if Julia got a good career going and made more money than him?  Oooooh he would not be nice to live with.

It would be hard to compete with his fast track exterminator career.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Mine too but with Bingo and free donuts in the morning.  It will be sad to see all the buffets gone...

My fantasy breakfast is omelets, sausage, pancakes, maple syrup, brown baked beans and a raspberry scone..amen

• Love 5

Here's a thought Andrei -- go find a job outside of Coven & Chucklefuck, Inc.  You have a real estate license, go use it to sell houses for a broker or Redfin or something.

But I guess that would require him to actually work.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
57 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Tiffany, he’s a lawyer not a therapist. She needs to phone a friend or hit up Talkspace.

I"m glad the lawyer said that. 

• Love 4

I still remember when these idiots first showed up Andrei telling Chuck he would support Libby when he got his green card. Memories...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Julia could work as an wedding planner for Russians who live in the States now. Crazy, yes?

And she could probably make a very tidy living at it. 

Has Brandon never had any dealings with any immigrant to this country who has an accent? Fuck him, twice, with the piece of farm equipment of your choice. He is the WORST. Who among us would have suspected that grinning, dweeby Brandon would turn out to be the biggest abuser of them all?

• Love 15
(edited)

So... why should Andrei find common ground with Charlie? Charlie needs to be put in check after what he did at the wedding.

Edited by brillia79
  • Love 6
Just now, Boston said:

My fantasy breakfast is omelets, sausage, pancakes, maple syrup, brown baked beans and a raspberry scone..amen

I get scones once a year at the Puyallup (Wash.) fair, and it's the highlight of the summer.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Paging @Trackdawg ... if we have to watch this shit show you do too, we need your gifs. 😂

17 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

We need to put out an APB for him.

16 minutes ago, Boston said:

Yeah.. where is @Trackdawg?  something's always missing without him

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Just got home! And 💔 to disappoint mah peeps! 

I would mention current work duties, plus applying for my first outside job in many years (what is this ray-zoo-may thingie everyone tells me about?? )...plus I never even got through half of last week's episode (due to boredom and distractions)....but honestly, the real reason for my unexcused absence is that TrackKitty has worn not just one, but TWO cold shoulder tops in the last two days....so I've had to miss tonight because of the obvious existential crisis.

See y'all next week! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I get scones once a year at the Puyallup (Wash.) fair, and it's the highlight of the summer.

Scones are a cinch to make, @Floatingbison! You can make them yourself anytime you want, it takes literally 10 minutes to throw them together. Don't deny yourself the pleasure!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And she could probably make a very tidy living at it. 

Has Brandon never had any dealings with any immigrant to this country who has an accent? Fuck him, twice, with the piece of farm equipment of your choice. He is the WORST. Who among us would have suspected that grinning, dweeby Brandon would turn out to be the biggest abuser of them all?

Remember when we all thought Andrei would be the abuser? Brandon and Andrew make him look like a kitten.

• Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

You forgot bacon, bacon, bacon.🥓🥓🥓

Slap me and my mama.. BACON.. i'm so bad i try not to eat it cause of the sodium but there is NOTHING LIKE BACON!!  Thanks Auntie!

• Love 3
(edited)

Andrrrrei should try to get a job at another real estate company. It would be funny if he was more successful than Family Lib, then he could rub it in Chuckle’s face. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

My sister did this to me. She constantly told me that I couldn't be a registered nurse because I was too childish and irresponsible. She literally said "you're never going to make it. You're going to kill somebody. You're going to give somebody the wrong medication and kill them, or you'll be too scared to do the procedure and they'll die because of you. You're never going to make it." over and over until I quit and went to secretarial school. 

It's why I'm back in school at 59. Dammit, she may have delayed the dream, but it's still my dream. 

Julia, run. 

Godspeed, Suzywriter!!!!!

• Love 8

My breakfast is bacon, eggs some hashbrowns and a pain au chocolat because I am bougie as fuck and got a taste for them when I was in France 2 years ago. Maybe some cranberry juice or a Mimosa to drink.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

My sister did this to me. She constantly told me that I couldn't be a registered nurse because I was too childish and irresponsible. She literally said "you're never going to make it. You're going to kill somebody. You're going to give somebody the wrong medication and kill them, or you'll be too scared to do the procedure and they'll die because of you. You're never going to make it." over and over until I quit and went to secretarial school. 

It's why I'm back in school at 59. Dammit, she may have delayed the dream, but it's still my dream. 

Julia, run. 

My sister got her RN at 55, very doable!

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

These Etsy commercials crack me up because every time I look on Etsy, it’s people selling Pandora jewelry. How is that handmade?

oh and the woman importing tiaras from China and marking them up 400%...

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Cabbage rolls would be delicious. Borscht? For Thanksgiving? Not so much.

I agree with Mike that pie is the best part of Thanksgiving. 

• Love 3

The world needs good nurses. Glad you're pursuing your dream!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Julia, run. 

I am sending you a warm, supportive, "you-can-do-it" hug across the miles. You.Got.This.

• Love 14

I don’t think this is really a spoiler but not taking any chances

Spoiler

I read someplace that Libby is charging $300 if you want her to follow you on Instagram

• LOL 4
  • Love 1