Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I got some good brats and some burgers...

OH AND ANDREI AND I ARE SHARING A TRI-TIP AND LEAVING U BITCHES OUT

I’ve heard Libby is the youngest of his ten brats. Tri-tip? Why not “buy me a tomahawk, Mama.” 

After the preview aired, a sharp eyed poster noticed the grill isn’t even lit 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

Jovi: "We could be having an amazing time at the strip club". 

Oh my god, he's passive aggressive as fuck. "I'm sorry you made me think you wanted to go to the strip club". "Why did you become such a boring old stick?"

Dump him Yara. Run for the hills. He does not deserve you. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I’ve heard Libby is the youngest of his ten brats. Tri-tip? Why not “buy me a tomahawk, Mama.” 

After the preview aired, a sharp eyed poster noticed the grill isn’t even lit 

Of course! The production values are zero

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Gwen: “I thought that when he had a baby he would grow up and not be stupid…”

Narrator: “But there was no way Jovi would grow up and not be stupid.”

I really REALLY hate it when people give an agenda to a baby.

• Love 9

I wonder if he really got his own room, or if he spent the night at the bar with some stripper?

SInce Asuelu barely works, and Kalani doesn't, then why are they staying in an expensive town in Utah?     They need to find somewhere that Asuelu can work full time, and costs less than where they are.   Bet Asuelu will have a really ridiculous idea of what to do next. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

The party animal life is maybe once a month to the club with his friends.

Exactly. He's a married dad now. Time to embrace the joys of mowing the lawn, taking your baby to the park, cookouts with the neighbors, and puttering in your garage! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

I love how much these Americans think the green card is the be all and end all as to why they come to the US. But they dont realize what the person is actually giving up leaving and moving away.

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

But but his accident…that was a fender bender….he needs to financially recover

Financially recover from POVERTY...how much money did he have before the accident...if you don't count TLC bucks...he cannot be making enough money to support a family of four!

• Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Exactly. He's a married dad now. Time to embrace the joys of mowing the lawn, taking your baby to the park, cookouts with the neighbors, and puttering in your garage! 

And Yara also gets the same time with her girlfriends and Joves can babysit.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And embrace becoming your parents, a la Progressive commercials!  "He has blue hair!  "BLUE!"

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I'm sorry guys, my computer froze for a whole five minutes and I had to turn it off and turn it back on again. I really get annoyed when my computer does that.

Jovi wants a puppy. A golden retriever. Not a wife and a child. Jovi wants everyone around him to be happy all the time no matter what’s going on. Not because Jovi cares about other people’s feelings, but because he wants to be in a happy environment and doesn’t want to be inconvenienced by other people’s negative emotions.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, firefly said:

How can we go on if we don’t find out whether Julia got the job at the health club?

I’m guessing she took her lucite heels to the written certification exams and didn’t pass...

• LOL 7
10 minutes ago, TMI said:

Financially recover from POVERTY...how much money did he have before the accident...if you don't count TLC bucks...he cannot be making enough money to support a family of four!

Right but it isn’t on her parents to support them. I think he made pretty good money on the resort in Samoa. TLC tends to play a stereotypical ‘third_world’ narrative when it isn’t really the case. The rent free home was a lovely arrangement and her mom is giving them plenty of notice. Save that cash and rent an apt and stop looking at houses you can’t afford and talking about more babies.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6