Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It seems as if Andrew somehow left out the part about him being an aggressive asshole to Amira when he told the story to his mother. It gives him victimhood cred.

He also didn’t mention demanding the ring back. I wish his mom could see those texts. Anyway, his sister is on to something when she said that Andrew didn’t seem to be very upset. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Andrew:  Well Mom, it's because I was a complete asshole to her and threw down an ultimatum via text.

Own your shit Andrew.

I hope Mom and Sister watch the show and are on the Tell All and are asked about it.

I unliked your post just so I could like it again. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I have a bunch of stuff I was saving in the freezer for Easter, stuff my dad loved. We didn’t do a dinner this year since he just passed but can’t bare to eat the stuff yet....I think I’ll have a glass of wine.

It'll keep. Just keep the day as you want it to be.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 4/4/2021 at 5:14 PM, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

So bad news...and good news...and good news:

BAD:

I've had to partially dismantle my Magical Mythical Movie Makin' Machine, the Great Giggling GiFfin' Gear:

20210220_035534_E.jpg

GOOD: I have a special GIFt for @Pepper Mostly, featuring her FFFavorite word

ALSO GOOD:

I was hesitant to use asthma as "Other Condition" all last month...and I really wanted to make sure people with serious health conditions all got theirs...then my friend got with it and said her doctor encouraged all his patients to do so...but then I had zero luck getting an appointment when I did try, so I gave up for a while...then TrackKitty insisted and spent all last weekend on Walgreens' website and got me on on Thursday 💉: Pfizer

20210404_143836E-1.jpg

Edited by Trackdawg
s The reasons that we're here The reasons that we fear Our feelings won't disappear
  • Love 20

andrew ..how brave of you to work past it.....why not tell the ultimatums that your put in your text.... just want to punch him in the throat

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

Ugh Andrew 🤢🤮
Andrew??!!! She did nothing ?!!!

she got detained in Mexico 

sat in a war torn country 

this guy is so lame , i hate him 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Coltee Gal said:

Shut the entire fuck up Andrew and family. Anxiety attacks are fucking scary. 

These people blaming Amira are clueless. Andrew is playing them and they are sucking it up. I hate his narrative, "she did nothing."  Just risked her life, got detained, etc.

Cold feet, my butt. What a liar he is.

Edited by renatae
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

How about your effort in Mexico when she was detained and you were back at the hotel not moving a finger for her.  She did the right thing in dropping you.

Well, he said that she didn't call him. . . I mean, just because she was in detention for 3 days didn't mean that she lost any liberties.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Andrew, keep eating you slob and a half.  “No effort on her part?”  While you sat there in the sun eating and drinking while she was all over the world trying to get here.  GTFOOH.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I have a bunch of stuff I was saving in the freezer for Easter, stuff my dad loved. We didn’t do a dinner this year since he just passed but can’t bare to eat the stuff yet....I think I’ll have a glass of wine.

Soooo sorry for your loss and your pain. We're all here for you 💔

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, TMI said:

andrew ..how brave of you to work past it.....why not tell the ultimatums that your put in your text.... just want to punch him in the throat

Or leaving her locked up in Mexico while he filled his gross face with burgers 

• Love 11

I'm here to see the scenes from my town and if Stephanie brings Harris here. I laughed when she asked Harris about the picture with his baby mama and he said they looked happy together because she was remembering the good times on his birthday. Is that what the kids call sex these days? 😂

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Andrew:  Well Mom, it's because I was a complete asshole to her and threw down an ultimatum via text.

Own your shit Andrew.

I hope Mom and Sister watch the show and are on the Tell All and are asked about it.

Anxiety attacks are real.  A close friend had one and we thought it was a heart attack.  Go f&&k yourself.

3 minutes ago, DNR said:

Ugh Andrew 🤢🤮

I am on board with the throat punching!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Because she was going to unload Andrew on Amira and shes stuck with him now.

I am thinking that Andrew AND his mom had this PLAN that Amira was going to fly to America and immediately get pregnant.  Mom wants grandbabies NOW.  That's why she's pissed.  We saw how angry Andrew got when Amira was trying to retain control of her own uterus.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Dude. Fuck off Andrew and Family Andrew. Amira doesn’t need to prove shit to you that whether or not she had a panic attack.

GOD I HATE THEM ALL SO FUCKING MUCH. I am grateful that I do not know people as terrible as them. The hirsute sister is a real winner. "the five stages of grief" she intones, naming three. Real brain trust there. 

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

He’s auditioning for new women.

Maybe one of the pathetic whingers with no self esteem who are on Seeking Sister Wife could be interested? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Andrews mother is as much an idiot as he is. Bitch. 

7 minutes ago, Coltee Gal said:

Shut the entire fuck up Andrew and family. Anxiety attacks are fucking scary. 

7 minutes ago, Gobi said:

If it wasn't for this show, and I knew Andrew in real life, I would be convinced that he made Amira up and she wasn't real.

7 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Own your shit Andrew.

7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I see that all this tsoris has made it impossible for Andrew to eat. Oh, never mind.

6 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Andrew looks dirty.  At least trim that nasty beard.  Oh, and bathe. 

6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

No effort on her part? Goddamn Andrew...you are not the victim here.

6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

He also didn’t mention demanding the ring back. I wish his mom could see those texts. Anyway, his sister is on to something when she said that Andrew didn’t seem to be very upset. 

6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

No, the reason she called an end to it was that Andrew is a complete tool.

6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wow. Andrew is a expert at revisionist history. He was taken by surprise. He had nothing to do with anything.

4 minutes ago, TMI said:

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is Andrew auditioning for a role on some show that no one watches?

4 minutes ago, DNR said:

Ugh Andrew 🤢🤮

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Lying lying incel. Go dress up as a furry and join the swingers in the Virginia woods

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Dude. Fuck off Andrew and Family Andrew. Amira doesn’t need to prove shit to you that whether or not she had a panic attack.

3 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Andrew, keep eating you slob and a half.  “No effort on her part?”  While you sat there in the sun eating and drinking while she was all over the world trying to get here.  GTFOOH.

2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

At least greasy Andrew changed out of that too-small black polyester shirt he always wears that makes him look like a Glad force-flex trash bag.

giphy.gif

• LOL 15
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thanks all, don’t mean to be a downer but today is very rough.

We’re glad you’re here.  Just hang out with us and be distracted by the train wreck that is the 90 Day franchise.

• Love 11