Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Why is there a hole in the back of her veil?   Weird.

It reminds me of Jenelle of Teen Mom 2's swamp wedding and her backwards veil!

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Tarik is a goober, but he genuinely cares for his daughter.

He does. And Hazel seems to love her too. That's encouraging. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I (almost) hate to be mean but Rebecca looked like a mess.  I have nothing against tattoos but the sleeves ruin the bridal look for me.  She looked like she couldn’t breathe.  

Plus, the dress was a halter AND the corset had a halter, so she had double straps on each side.  And the corset was whiter than the dress.  She was a hot mess in that get up.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I saw two episodes of this blended bunch. They need those kids in therapy stat!

The dad looks swarmy.  I am not watching.  I just can't.   I hate most reality shows with young children, and these seem even more vulnerable because of their grief.   And the dad uproots his kids to move to Utah.   I hate myself that I even know this much about it. 

• Love 8
Just now, TazDevil said:

Plus, the dress was a halter AND the corset had a halter, so she had double straps on each side.  And the corset was whiter than the dress.  She was a hot mess in that get up.

The corset wasn’t even fancy...you can buy some beautiful corsets that would have better matched the dress.

• Love 13

Are you making a mistake, Brandon?! Julia's so far out of your league that you would never play in the same stadium. She's the one making a mistake!

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I (almost) hate to be mean but Rebecca looked like a mess.  I have nothing against tattoos but the sleeves ruin the bridal look for me.  She looked like she couldn’t breathe.  

No I was thinking the same thing:  She looked like a stuffed sausage breaking out of it's casing.  Her hair looked unkempt and her bangs were in her eyes and she had backfat.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
26 minutes ago, greekmom said:

It's Vegas. Never gone but I expect there's a tux shop and/or wedding dress shop in every other hotel. 

And also, no one who is on vacay on Vegas drives. There’s no need. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It made me sad last week when Hazel said she loves Tarik because he accepts her for who she is. Girl, let your freak flag fly....it can be challenging but your sexuality will be much more accepted in the US. You don’t need Tarik.

She'll learn that soon enough. Sorry Tarik. You'll be eating Hazel's dust in two years. 

6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I found a box of unsold Lindt valentine truffles for $1.84 yesterday. Usually $10.

You are the queen of the bargain!

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Are you making a mistake, Brandon?! Julia's so far out of your league that you would never play in the same stadium. She's the one making a mistake!

Exactly. She too will come to her senses soon enough and find a nice, well off DC lawyer who won't make her feed the chickens. Brandon will spend the rest of his days on the farm, weeping into his mama's tuna casserole. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
34 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The wedding is in 2 hours and you're just now starting to write your vows? In Russian? C'mon, Brandon.

He can't even write in English. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, tvrox said:

IF you have a family reunion there, we all want to come! 

well, you are my peeps.    🙂 Maybe in the fall.  We are expecting first grandchild in June.  

I can't believe it is almost 10

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She'll learn that soon enough. Sorry Tarik. You'll be eating Hazel's dust in two years. 

You are the queen of the bargain!

Exactly. She too will come to her senses soon enough and find a nice, well off DC lawyer who won't make her feed the chickens. Brandon will spend the rest of his days on the farm, weeping into his mama's tuna casserole. 

Some folks were picking up a few boxes!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Luckylondon said:

Muhammad is on the new Pillow Talk!!! This guy has NO SHAME!!! At all.

He's one of the reasons why I tuned in. 

Compared to some of the men who came after him Mo is downright respectable.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4