Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

If he doesn’t love her, why the fuck did he let her move here?!

Because he is a chicken shit coward. He had her come, so he could treat her like shit and she'd dump him. Then he could whine to all his friends that he spent all this money and brought her here to the Golden Mecca of Sequim Washington but that ungrateful bitch dumped him. 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Jovi, she's pregnant! My mom had my dad buy her shrimp at like 9pm and then proceeded to throw up when she was pregnant with me.

God when I was pregnant I could only drink grapefruit juice and eat cucumbers. My office was right near the catering kitchen and it was HELL. The smells were nausea inducing.

Stephanie, it does not take a psychic to know that Ryan will leave you for a younger woman. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jovi, she's pregnant! My mom had my dad buy her shrimp at like 9pm and then proceeded to throw up when she was pregnant with me.

After raiding all the common area refrigerators, my husband begged a security guard to open a classroom building at our university in Wales so that he could get to a vending machine. It was 3am and I felt like if I didn't have a Coke I was going to die. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

If someone put crawfish in front of me when I was pregnant, I would have vomited ON them.

Agreed! I wasn't sucking any heads at any point in my pregnancy.

Gag

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Fuck my ass, I thought the crawdad broil WAS the party! There's ANOTHER party?

of course, it is Louisiana---or at least the southern part.

I think TLC may insist Jovi and Yara are being driven around, because if Jovi is only drinking half of what Yara implies he is drinking, I doubt TLC wants him driving drunk and getting them sued as well.    Liability is a big concern with his drinking.  They let Mike drive so I guess he isn't the drunk Natalie claims he is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I will not miss the Irwins, I may be alone in this, but the wife always gave me bad vibes.     I love zoo shows, but not that one. 

I will never watch the Newlywed Game imitation of Love Games either.  

Does Stephanie's face move at all, except for her lower lip?    She's also a fool if she sleeps with Ryan the woman tourist's best friend without protection.   Ryan looks like the head pirate in Captain Phillips.     I wish we could see Harris, and see if he even talks to her.    Ryan is a dud.   Is Stephanie totally bombed?    Why is she pretending to believe Ryan saying he hasn't slept with anyone but her?  

I keep getting ads for overpriced apartments, in Florida.  

(That Slotomania ad character is John Goodman.  Apparently, he lost weight again).  

Cody on Sister Wives looks like he's wearing a Shirley Temple wig.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
19 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Mike just seems like a dud, he would bore me.

I think Mike is sad.  He is still grieving Natalie throwing the ring at him.  I seriously feel bad for him.  Could be because I’m old enough to be his mother.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

of course, it is Louisiana---or at least the southern part.

I think TLC may insist Jovi and Yara are being driven around, because if Jovi is only drinking half of what Yara implies he is drinking, I doubt TLC wants him driving drunk and getting them sued as well.    Liability is a big concern with his drinking.  They let Mike drive so I guess he isn't the drunk Natalie claims he is.

I’m sure the camera crew won’t get in the car with a drunk Jovi behind the wheel. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3