Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Arynm said:

I think Ryan knows about Stephanie and his cousin already. He just doesn't want the money train to stop

That's why he disowned his cousin just now, as he's in the hotel bed with Stephanie, even though he mainly blames her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Probably because the Super Bowl is next week and most people will be watching that instead of 90 Day Fiance.

Looks like a marathon of the 1000 pound sisters.  I may be cleaning out my sock drawer if the Super Bowl is not a good game.

I think the polygamous Browns return for Valentine's Day.

Farewell, snarkers. farewell until next time, if there is a next time.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

I like Zied, but if he's not careful, Dr. Now is going to be asking him to lose 40 pound in one munt.

Like I have room to talk! This was dessert tonight!

Brownie.jpg

Wow, yum! 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Brandon’s parents may agree to let them sleep in the same room, but no way are they going to let her be a lady of leisure. Brandon is digging a bigger hole for himself. She needs to go home before she gets knocked up too. 
I’m going to hazard a guess that us girls in the 50 year old cohort look a lot younger than Stephanie. 

58, no surgery. Stephanie looks broiled. 

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1547245665725.jpg_1547245684681.jpeg

• Love 23

Stephanie is acting like a teenager.   Of course, Ryan already knew about her sleeping with his cousin.   Her attempt at justification was lame.  "he was so nice to me, etc. etc."  Ugh.

Not looking forward to shoveling!   Stay safe and see you in 2 weeks, God willing.

• Love 11