Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

Washington State has some great lavender farms.

From today's Seattle Times:

Sequim, a small town known for its summer lavender festival and its above-average ration of sunshine for the Pacific Northwest, is now drawing darker national attention as home to a mayor who has promoted irrational QAnon conspiracy theories.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. FB has raised a practical question.  Does discovery + mean that 90Day will air on that only, and TLC leaves basic cable?

From what I've read, the 90 Day basic will still air on TLC, but the extras like, Pillow Talk, and Tell alls (Tell nothings) and the other stuff that's all new spinoffs will be on D+.    And they're supposed to move the Chip and Joanna to Magnolia network when it finally comes on (it will take over DIY network), so who knows if that will happen, or if everything will stay on D+.   

Julia would be smart to go to the airport, and fly home.    Brandon's parents will never stop being rotten to her.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I went to a lavender farm in Ontario and lost my mind. Because it was up North the creams and sprays were super cheap.

Can you recommend the place ?? I'm looking for getaways after covid if the boarders are still closed but the province has opened up.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

From today's Seattle Times:

Sequim, a small town known for its summer lavender festival and its above-average ration of sunshine for the Pacific Northwest, is now drawing darker national attention as home to a mayor who has promoted irrational QAnon conspiracy theories.

Wow. Pure coincidence. I had only been to a farm on San Juan Island.

Edited by Andi27
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Some of us don't like football and would appreciate alternate programming.

I’m meh about the game. I just want an excuse to eat queso dip, and watch the Queen Latifah show. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Can you recommend the place ?? I'm looking for getaways after covid if the boarders are still closed but the province has opened up.

First hit the big apple, they have a BBQ truck, animals, cider (boozy and non boozy), pies, apple bread etc. Then follow the signs to Cuttle Cottage. Tiny and family run but great prices. https://www.thebigapple.ca/ And https://cuttle-cottage-lavender.squarespace.com/

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love how these idiotic women all say things like "my friend has not fully accepted my relationship yet". It is none of their damn business! If they can't paste a smile on and try to be supportive then stay away. 

And Jesus, Melanie is jumping in his shit because he's been here four days and hasn't gotten a job yet. Go home, Melanie. 

Yeah he literally is not allowed to work. Shut up Melanie. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I will never stop believing that that relationship was a mutual agreement of he pays her and she marries him for the green card. I think she is just delusional and thought the guy actually loved her and wanted a real relationship while it was a transaction. 

This must be where My Big Fat Fabulous Life came up with their recent 'plot' (Whitney's fake fiance who-oops-gets another girl preggo).

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Brandon’s parents may agree to let them sleep in the same room, but no way are they going to let her be a lady of leisure. Brandon is digging a bigger hole for himself. She needs to go home before she gets knocked up too. 
I’m going to hazard a guess that us girls in the 50 year old cohort look a lot younger than Stephanie. 
Why the f is she crying 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7