Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I’m 70 and got my appointment at 1:00 AM the day after Governor Murphy lowered the age to 65+. I was registered but no way was I waiting to be invited! People have the best luck checking throughout the day and late at night and refresh, refresh, refresh. 

No way your 70, but then again funny has no age limit!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

So Yara's pregnant with a bouncing baby Jovi. I hope that baby doesn't chew its way out of the womb.

DEAD

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

These "don't become your parents" commercials are the only commercials from Progressive that don't really bother me as much as the ones with obnoxious Flo and Jamie.

I love them too. The lady with all the sofa cushions? Totally me. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am jealous of all you vaccinated folks...having supply issues in Canada. Ummm I can just go grab a pregnancy test and buy one....why are they behind the counter?

They are a high-loss item, meaning that they get stolen a lot due to their small size and high price. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

Imagine giving birth to those champers, ouchie

I think there was a Law & Order episode about a guy who was called Chompers because he was born with a full set of teeth. He became a murderer, of course. DUN DUN!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Andrew is a fucking dick. Is it too much for him to care just a little bit about that fact that his girlfriend was just detained and shipped back to her country? Apparently her would rather eat shrimp on the beach

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Vaccine still isn't available in my area, at least for people my age.  Even when it arrives, I actually think I had covid in February 2020 and I'm hopeful I have some immunity built up, so I feel fairly well protected.  Mrs. FB will make me get the vaccine, but I feel relatively safe for now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

...and Amy Winehouse (though the talent level of Club 27 seemed to have dropped precipitously 🤷‍♀️)

I forgot about Amy. Being in my 40s I was more of the ‘Cobain’ generation. He was not 27 but Chris Cornell’s suicide was awful...what a talent. I visited Jimmy’s grave in Paris...I always thought he was much older.

• Love 6

I wonder how amira is enjoying seeing andrew in mexico...looking sad on the balcony, looking sad at the table eating, looking sad on the phone without benefit of interpreter, looking sad while walking the  beach...looking sad at the resort...WHILE amira sits in cell with NO toilet paper and no humanity...Amira listen to your faterh !

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

Have you ever heard Amy's jazz stuff before her "Rehab" days?? I hate jazz but I loved it.

I don't think so. Also, I was being trite and mean. Plus, at my last Summer Jam (pre COVID, of course 💔), this vocalist was trying to channel AW for about an hour and she sounded like a cat being slowly dipped in boiling oil. My ears still bleed occasionally from the scarring.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

...and Amy Winehouse (though the talent level of Club 27 seemed to have dropped precipitously 🤷‍♀️)

IMO Amy was prodigiously talented. The Grammys thought so, too. Six times.

Add Jim Morrison, December 1943--July 1971.

Pere Amira is a wise old oiseau.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’m 70 and got my appointment at 1:00 AM the day after Governor Murphy lowered the age to 65+. I was registered but no way was I waiting to be invited! People have the best luck checking throughout the day and late at night and refresh, refresh, refresh. 

Can I ask if you went to each individual site that was doing appointments? I go to the websites for each Bergen County location. When I go thru the link in the state email, it wants me to go to Gloucester County, nothing closer. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Andrew is a fucking dick. Is it too much for him to care just a little bit about that fact that his girlfriend was just detained and shipped back to her country? Apparently her would rather eat shrimp on the beach

Lucky escape for Amira. He gives off stoner incel vibes. Gawd I prefer micro penis Colteeeee.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Mexicans authorities want they wanted was $$$$.  If Amira would have given them something they would have let her go.  But well.....she wouldn't know because that doesn't happen in our countries.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I just got a great new job...benefits, pension, unionized etc. I start Feb 1. I was happy until today as my dad is in ICU with brain bleeding and multiple broken bones. I can’t go visit due to COVID so here I sit by the phone waiting for updates.

SO sorry about your dad. Hope he's ok. Congrats on the new job! 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

These "don't become your parents" commercials are the only commercials from Progressive that don't really bother me as much as the ones with obnoxious Flo and Jamie.

I am proud to say that my much younger, newly thirties friend has a million of those live love laugh family is everything and nothing and here and now and live and be a fountain not a drain. She just bought a Cricut so that she can make a bunch more, with curse words in them. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

@doublemint I too am in NJ and cannot get an appt for my 84 year old mom. The rollout is horrible. And I’m tired of people telling me if we just worked “harder” at getting an appointment we would.  And you can just say you’re a smoker or have hypertension and get in that group, it’s all an “honor” system. I’m highly disgruntled.

On topic...Julia is highly disgruntled.

Yes all of the above - I know.   People are coming from PA and NY too and jumping the line.   I keep trying, but no luck.   Hope you get your Mom her shot soon!

Andrew was enjoying his "vacation"...

• Love 5
Just now, jennylauren123 said:

Amira's baby voice. Shoot me now.

I find her voice so annoying. Ugh. I turn off so many shows these days because I can’t take the vocal fry or the baby voice or the uptalk.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I forgot about Amy. Being in my 40s I was more of the ‘Cobain’ generation. He was not 27 but Chris Cornell’s suicide was awful...what a talent. I visited Jimmy’s grave in Paris...I always thought he was much older.

When I’m in Seattle I always pay homage to Kurt

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Is anyone getting that Colgate commercial where the lady says, "They're jeans, they're leggings. They're JEGGINGS!"

Seriously, what does that have to do with toothpaste

I  missed that one as I try to record stuff I watch so I can skip the ads.  There are a lot of ads now that I really don't understand.  Especially some of the insurance ones

• Love 2