Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Charlotte Tilbury has some great pink palettes, but yes, it’s all about the application.

I have a 'Pillow Talk' sampler after I read that it was a popular, universal shade. And it was! One of the few shades I can wear with my thin lips.

• Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Been using Cetaphil on my face for years, my skin is sensitive and I don't need a deep moisturizer

Me too, I swear by Cetaphil. I used to use Neutrogena products when I was younger, it was the only product that didn’t make me break out. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

How is it Zied looked CLEANER coming off that long flight than Andrew looks while sitting in his hotel room at a resort?

I swear he’s probably only FaceTimed her from the neck up.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Both of my jaws are out of alignment and have to be broken and reset. It's preferable to do it together. My insurance finally, after a year, approved the surgery. Natalie sounds like how I imagine I will once I'm wired shut. 

So sorry.  You can't catch a break.   Hope things get better.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

WTF? How do they expect for him to act? Jumping up and down and kissing the ground like Balki Bartakamous? 

Yes. Because they're giving him the gift of living in America... 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, mmecorday said:

Doesn't he know someone who speaks Spanish who can talk to someone at the airport? Maybe I'm unique but I have at least six friends who speak Spanish fluently.

Like the hotel staff?

• Love 13
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Dummy Andrew needs to figure out how to get  to Mexico City. He can rent a car (it’s an 11 hour drive) or take a plane, bus, whatever. Instead he is lounging around the resort complaining.

Hey now.  Didn't you hear him?  He's going to RESEARCH! 

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
Just now, Gobi said:

In the background, Amira is saying to immigration "Tell him I'm not here!"

Oh Gobi. You lovable little 90 Day scamp. Can you give me some money to buy your engagement ring and maybe a make up store?

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

What happened to Natalie's friend with the baby that Natalie was Godmother?  Doesn't she live near Mike?

Yeah I think that was a made up story and they met through a dating website. For such good friends we've never met these people. Very strange. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6