Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I need to try more but the last one I used I reacted to and my eyes were half closed for a week. I have very sensitive skin...I can only wear gold or silver jewelry or I get hives. I am too poor for this 😂 

I've had success with Estee Lauder Doublewear base. Urban Decay also has a good one. Trial and error.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I want to kick in my TV screen every time these Juvederm commercials air.  From the horrible song, to the ridiculous poses, to the mock-serious model faces, it’s all just awful.

🎶 Workitworkitworkitworkitworkit! 🎶 

Seriously! Every time I see it I'm like who is getting botox during a freaking pandemic?! That's like the definition of non-essential. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, nytonc said:

They’re missing out. I get 68 yr old D and he knows how to use it. Unlike the young dicks on this show

Yeah, seriously. My previous sexual experiences with 20 year olds (when I was 20) weren't so mind blowing that I'm anxious to recreate them.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Natalie could watch TV or read a book or go for a run or listen to music or surf the interwebs...

Millions of things to do in our houses, which we all know quite well by now.

She could make sourdough bread.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I've had success with Estee Lauder Doublewear base. Urban Decay also has a good one. Trial and error.

Estee Lauder Double Wear is the best. Smashbox 24 hour foundation is good too. Its got to be the 24 hour one though

• Love 4

Natalie acts like she was kidnapped, sedated, and brought here without her knowledge.  There’s almost an outrage and bewilderment to her attitude.  I have put more planning and research into my trip to Costco tomorrow morning.

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 4
  • Love 16
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Natalie is just making it more and more unappealing to get her ring back.

Mike should sell the ring, give Nutso a one way ticket and bribe someone to put her on the no fly list. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Seriously! Every time I see it I'm like who is getting botox during a freaking pandemic?! That's like the definition of non-essential. 

I read somewhere that those procedures are more popular now because people aren’t happy with how they look on Zoom and similar platforms. I’m just trying to figure out how I can actually be lit. I am looking at ring lights. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I haven’t worn full make up in almost a year, mask covers most of my face when I go out so I figure why bother. 

I never went to the store without a full face of makeup. Not anymore. With my mask on people don't know who I am anyway.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, I haven't worn any since March, when I went to WFH. And since I'll be retiring this summer I may never wear any again! Except when I'm going out to brunch, anyway. 

What is this "brunch" of which you speak?

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Natalie could watch TV or read a book or go for a run or listen to music or surf the interwebs...

Millions of things to do in our houses, which we all know quite well by now.

She could make sourdough bread.

None of which is as fun as bitching non-stop. It’s what she lives for. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m going on the record with my dislike of Micah and would be ok with Zied punching him in his smug face. Not that I condone violence.

I want to punch his obnoxious-ness off his face,,,get him off my tv...he makes me want to hurl.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

If Natalie actually loved Michael, she wouldn’t have to tell her mother so many lies.

What's to love, though? A woman will overlook many inconveniences if her man professes and shows his love. Mike? Pretty deficient. 

And by the by: Who swept his floors before Natalie arrived? Didn't  see any broken arms on Big Mike.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

A while ago. I wear it sometimes

I had to come back to add, I dont wear it like that!

Charlotte Tilbury has some great pink palettes, but yes, it’s all about the application.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I never went to the store without a full face of makeup. Not anymore. With my mask on people don't know who I am anyway.

I’m a teacher and we’re still F2F. I totally can recognize students based on their eyes. One student took off her mask to eat, and I totally wouldn’t have recognized her! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I've never paid more than $15 for any kind of makeup. Yep, I'm cheap. I was hoping to get famous enough that Wet n Wild would ask me to collab. Fingers crossed! 

I buy some expensive stuff sometimes but Wet and Wild has a few really good items. And I use $4 Coty Airspun Powder

• Love 2

Both of my jaws are out of alignment and have to be broken and reset. It's preferable to do it together. My insurance finally, after a year, approved the surgery. Natalie sounds like how I imagine I will once I'm wired shut. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thanks I will check those out! I loved drunk elephants overnight glycolic serum until my skin freaked out.

There is a lot out there. The EL moisturizers (or a lot of them) weren't working for me. Hit and miss to find new stuff.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This "90 Day Bares All" is such a stupid idea. I really hope they put the tell alls back on cable.

I wonder why Mike was in studio in the commercial and Natalie was on video

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

My brother warned me that there were SIX playoff games this weekend.

I may get the tv back sooner rather than later.  I peered in and it was still the first quarter but the Browns were leading the Steelers 28-0, and I don't think my husband cares about those teams much anyway.

• Love 2