Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Ok, I thought Hazel’s parents’ church was a lot, but this spiritual center of Tarik’s is wackadoodle! They have a couch roped off where the founding psychic laid down to connect with people on different astral planes...say what?

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

How do you know who’s a vegan?

They will tell you

* I was once Vegan in my 20s

Like people from California, or people who drive Cadillacs. they'll make sure you know it within five minutes. 

Pax to my fellow snarkers who are Californians and vegans and drive Cadillacs.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Speaking of that, did you see Randy Jackson in the previews for some new show? He looks like a bobblehead, he is so thin. I think he's another one that had weight loss surgery.

I sure did!  He’s like Alton Brown, who looked like that for a minute when he lost a significant amount of weight.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Speaking of that, did you see Randy Jackson in the previews for some new show? He looks like a bobblehead, he is so thin. I think he's another one that had weight loss surgery.

It's the new 'Name That Tune' reboot on Fox.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Like people from California, or people who drive Cadillacs. they'll make sure you know it within five minutes. 

Pax to my fellow snarkers who are Californians and vegans and drive Cadillacs.

I have a Lincoln, does that count?   Probably not, they say "a Lincoln's only a Ford".

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Ok, I thought Hazel’s parents’ church was a lot, but this spiritual center of Tarik’s is wackadoodle! They have a couch roped off where the founding psychic laid down to connect with people on different astral planes...say what?

I think I found the issue.  These moonies he hangs out with at the whacky enlightenment center are probably the ones who won't tell him that his tank tops are terrible.  They just smile at him and nod every time they see him, probably.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is this church an offshoot of Scientology?

I saw that the name of the church was Edgar Cayce ....  Edgar Cayce was a famous medium or psychic however you want to call him. So this must be an spiritual center.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I did, for a free trial and I will not be re-upping after a week.  There is no Pillow Talk at all, and I am not interested in any of the new 90 Day content.  I dont need to see or hear Tarik rapping.  Ever.

A white rug?  Clearly she has never cleaned a home.

Here come the tears over Jovi McTeeth leaving.

That is right, buy her stuff!!! 

Thanks for trying Discovery Plus so we don't have to!! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Where’s my yellow brick road?

Props for that quote usage!!

Samantha last week was almost as bad as what's her name, the world just happened around her, she got her surgery, lost the weight and it all just seemed to happen by accident.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Edgar Cayce - the guy who went into trances and predicted the future.   Hazel wants a church wedding, but she's going to live with her husband and have a girlfriend too - what church advocates that lifestyle?

Is that what that ARE place is? Many years ago, I used to get a magazine about his predictions and practices. Creeped me out.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

It's the new 'Name That Tune' reboot on Fox.

Fun fact: Kathy Lee Gifford (before she was Gifford) was the singer on the original Name That Tune. My college roommates and I loved that show. It was on after dinner, with Jeopardy, I think.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Edgar Cayce was big in the 50's and 60's, lots of people were into his stuff. Lots of hogwash about past lives and whatnot but basically harmless. 

He predicted that Atlantis would rise from the ocean in the '60s (when it would rise, not when he predicted it). I'm sure we all remember when that happened.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Natalie, try to tell my six foot seven hubby he can't have ribeye followed by an Old Fashioned.  And he is NOT going to chuurch with you either.  Bye girl.

"If you loved me you would compromise for me."  Shut. Up.

My dinner tonight was a T bone, Mike's rib eye looked so good, there is a farm where I buy my meat and they have the tomahawk cut complete with two feet of bone sticking out of it...it would not be easy to fit on my grill but I would try!  

Natalie will always disapprove of anything Mike does and I think Mike knows it.

• Love 7