Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I had a lot of friends who used to work there when it was a state hospital. (They hired lots of hippie types in the 70's). There was a distinct vibe about the place. I can't believe people would want to live around all that lingering bad mojo.

Added: I took this right before they sold it to the condo company. I was working in New Hampshire at the time and I felt like something followed me home. It's one of the weirdest, creepiest experiences I've ever had-and I write about true ghost stories. 

image.png.cd36e13f77ee51824dc6ee823c3d689f.png

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Fuck off Egg, you are never going to happen.

I am having recurring episodes of nausea and vomiting, caused by seeing Egg eat avocado off his own face. Shudder. THAT IS NOT CUTE AND ENDEARING AND HILARIOUS, ED. 

• Love 16
36 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

57 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Because of my shoulder replacement, one-handed gift wrapping was a nightmare. Many times recycled gift bags to the rescue

Maybe that’s it.  I have reverse total shoulder replacement on both arms

My surgery was only a month ago so I’m still in a bulky pillow sling and pretty helpless

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I actually took an archaeology class where we studied grave imagery and it was really interesting. You can date graves by looking at images on them. We had to determine if Mother Goose’s grave in the Old Burial Ground in Boston was legit. It wasnt JFTR. The images did not fit the period

Cool! 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

My favorite episode, I love Frank. "Kruger! You couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe". "I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it!"

I’m putting the festivus pole up outside and I’m having a few peeps over (socially distanced and masked, so no feats of strength this year).

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 5

Okay, those of you who drink Pepsi Zero Sugar: explain yourselves. 

(Seriously, even that commercial turns my stomach.) 

Also...so Whitney throws a shitfit over Ryan coming to her house and possibly spreading COVID but Lenny, who she hasn't seen in years and theoretically has NO current knowledge of, walks right in? 

Anyhoo...back to our regularly scheduled program. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, mamadrama said:

Added: I took this right before they sold it to the condo company. I was working in New Hampshire at the time and I felt like something followed me home. It's one of the weirdest, creepiest experiences I've ever had-and I write about true ghost stories. 

One of my favorite kind of books! Have you linked your books? I always need more things to read.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Norfolk Airport reminds me of the escalators at Trump towers

*fires up political GIF machine....remembers all the points and warnings and removed posts by😪 @OnceSane...retreats to Dawghouse, chastened*

Edited by Trackdawg
:-(
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Because of my shoulder replacement, one-handed gift wrapping was a nightmare. Many times recycled gift bags to the rescue

I know what you are going through...they just took the cast of my wrist this week and they put a brace on it.  It is quite hard to do the things that we need to do.

• Love 2

Sorry, but Cajun food that doesn't have flavor? I am unfortunately only half paying attention because I'm trying to work at the same time, but what did they eat?

And you don't insult a boy's mama's cooking.

• Love 15

Yara throws a hissy fit because she doesn't want to spend one night there. Meanwhile, Julia's sitting with the in-laws watching this right now and is getting pissed because Yara and Jovi got to sleep together. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Arynm said:

One of my favorite kind of books! Have you linked your books? I always need more things to read.

Naw not on here. I try to be incognito. I'm really bad at it, though, because y'all keep finding me on Twitter... 😁

Edited by mamadrama
"naj"? WTF is "naj"? I meant "naw."
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Okay, those of you who drink Pepsi Zero Sugar: explain yourselves. 

I hate the taste of diet cola, the only one I actually enjoy the taste of is Coke Zero Cherry. Regular soda (we call it "pop" here) is my weakness, the hardest thing to give up so I limit myself to maybe one can every other day. I also love all the Mountain Dew flavors which are killer for your teeth.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

So some 16 year old dude thinks having a baby is fun? Does he realize he is on the hook for this kid for 18 years?

Yeah I knew kids like that when I was in jr high

• Love 4