Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Totally off topic but on Saturday  I am graduating cum laude with a BA in History from the University of Central Fl. At 50

Congrats! Go Knights!

Edited by DanaMB
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Hi all! I'm up very late, watching the rerun of HEA. If I were laying down while watching this one, I'd be asleep.

Hears Angela's cackling about saying her wedding vows.

Ok, maybe not sleep for long. 🙄

Talk with y'all soon and enjoy the rest of your week! ❤️

• Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Hello fellow snarkers....

Are you on lockdown starting Dec. 24?

1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I did it Y’all. I mean i know most of you guys have degrees ages ago but its a big deal. When I got my diagnosis of AIDS(I have an illness!) I gave up my plan to go to school because i assumed i wouldn't live to graduate, so this is a big deal to me.

0C0CC9A5-4A4A-4FAA-9D18-5CFE1F0954C2.png

Congratulations!

• Love 3

Hello darlings! My sleigh is loaded with gaily wrapped snark for all of you! Hohoho!

4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Good Evening my lovelies!  I’m exhausted, when did wrapping gifts become such a chore?

Bring 'em to me, I love wrapping! I set aside a day for it and look forward to it every year. Its my sole talent. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I did it Y’all. I mean i know most of you guys have degrees ages ago but its a big deal. When I got my diagnosis of AIDS(I have an illness!) I gave up my plan to go to school because i assumed i wouldn't live to graduate, so this is a big deal to me.

Congratulations on your wonderful achievement!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Congratulations!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Nice job! 

• Love 3

Hi y'all! Watching with you, but in the background. I've taken in my 40 yr old son (the one who lived with my ex) and it's been quite a transition from living alone to having someone talk my ear off constantly. He makes it hard to watch and snark at the same time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Awesome Work!!!

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Are you on lockdown starting Dec. 24?

I guess so. Not sure. what is going on. I was watching the long line ups outside of Limeridge Mall in Hamilton on tv and shaking my head.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

On your mark. Get set. BAKE. SNARK!

Highly recommend the Derry Girls episode!

Do not recommend letting Mother Fiance plan out one's sightseeing schedule upon landing in new country to supposedly be with Fiance.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7