Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

She's working in fast food now?? I thought she was a PI. 

Also, where are we in the COVID timeline? 

Big Mike and Natalie were filmed at Pike Place in January 2020.  Zied also had to arrive at the beginning of 2020.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I live in a big city in the midwest and 50+ year old women here look much younger than the Grangela/Lisa/Jenny types on this show. Maybe because we don't get as much sun? That's why I am shaking my head at the Cougar from my city on the show tonight, she could do much better. 

• Love 10

I thought Rebecca’s last husband was a foreigner too? 

ok she’s explaining it now. She called it off because, he only wanted a green card! The nerve!! 

Edited by Rabithed
She called off marriage
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I never knew Rebecca was a motorcycle mechanic at some point! 

OMG getting a tattoo and not even knowing the language it’s written in. I hope it says something ridiculous in reality. 

There have been a lot of examples of people finding out that their tattoos don't say what they think it says.

As a funny aside, my sister had the world "knowledge" (her nickname) written in Chinese and framed. A real estate agent came to the house and had to tell her that it was upside down. 

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I like Zied, from what I have read he has been working hard to get the qualifications he needs to work in the US. He is being proactive unlike most of these idiots.

I watched the retrospect that preceded this episode.  He was quite the honorable love rat.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Rebecca is a very attractive woman. But she needs to think about a more flattering hairstyle/color.  

I'm cautious about any aging hairstyles so I just pay attention to what Drew Barrymore is doing and try to mimic that (we're close in age and have similar hair texture). 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm cautious about any aging hairstyles so I just pay attention to what Drew Barrymore is doing and try to mimic that (we're close in age and have similar hair texture). 

I tend to follow Jennifer Aniston.... if only I had her figure too

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go to that chicken shack on the regular and attempt to befriend. We all believe in you. 

If you are identified and caught, we will disavow all knowledge of your mission.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go to that chicken shack on the regular and attempt to befriend. We all believe in you. 

Mission Impossible - you're a genius peppermostly - but will she accept the assignment?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I am 41 with very thin hair that is now way too long for obvious reasons. I want to go short but I am a wash and wear girl, way too unskilled and lazy to style

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4

I really liked her on the tell all, when she stood up to Grangela. 

Yeah, I really don't think Angela is a great person even though Robert from Robert and Anny said so once.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I shall do my best to get the scoop, and the hot chicken. Rebecca won't know what hit her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6