Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

The brother who is immobile and is recovering from a near-death condition had to get to the "wine land" by himself and hobble to the party on his own.  There's probably not much steady ground beyond the retail to make it easy for him.  But, Tania has her crutch-prop with her in camaraderie. 

I noticed he was walking in with them but after they were seated everyone was like, “Hey! Here comes Dylan!” 

• Love 6

I can't imagine why Pole is having problems finding a job if he thinks bringing his wife and child along on a potential job interview is a good idea. Especially at a wastewater treatment plant of all things!

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

What a lovely, pleasant family outing! "You two should break up because you, son, are an irresponsible man child, and your wife is an insufferable nag. So, what do you think of this wine? Notes of plum and raspberry, with a hint of earthiness" 

• LOL 5
  • Love 16
Just now, mmecorday said:

Paul is such a romantic! No one's ever taken me to a sewage treatment plant!

When my ex and I were cleaning out his mother’s house, we called it “dates to the dump“. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
36 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Darcey thinks she's hit pay dirt with her Bulgarian squeeze with the Betty Cooper ponytail.

Generally I like a guy with a man bun but that guys ponytail is too feminine.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I couldn’t even tell you where the nearest water treatment facility by me is...

Im in a nice area but one is very close. My house is on the same grid. Only maybe 4 houses in the community are on that grid. It means the power never goes out because their backup generator comes on. During irma, pretty much everyone but us lost power for a week.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK guys. Anyone care to take part in a small pool? How long till Angie calls off the wedding? 

Those are Angie's $75 flowers? They look like the work of a child. 

I'm in the pool! Two days until she calls it off. 

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What a lovely, pleasant family outing! "You two should break up because you, son, are an irresponsible man child, and your wife is an insufferable nag. So, what do you think of this wine? Notes of plum and raspberry, with a hint of earthiness" 

At first I thought you were talking about the sewer treatment plant family outing.

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

What was Pole thinking about taking their baby out on a cold rainy day to tour the local waste water facility and then stand in a shed talking about their relationship?

I don't think there's any evidence that Pole ever thinks at all. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Ugh, Coltee is awful, but those two entitled bitches are pretty awful.  I just cannot stand Larissa, not sue who she thinks she is, has not got anything but expects everything.  Gay Eric is a fool!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Where does Karine expect Pole to get a job? He has a criminal record and I guarantee he’s a shitty interview.

These two need to split permanently. 

Shitty interviewee I get, but finding a job with a record in this state shouldn't be hard. Most of our job assistance companies, like the temp agencies, will still place you in a factory. His record isn't holding him back-it's his Poleisms. 

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What was Pole thinking about taking their baby out on a cold rainy day to tour the local waste water facility and then stand in a shed talking about their relationship?

Pole doesn’t think of anyone but his crazy demented self

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh, goodie! Family Syngin and his shy retiring wife, Tania.

9 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Syngin and Tania = time to refill my gin drink.

9 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Just what Syngen needs WINE!

giphy.gif

• LOL 7

Yes, Pole's record means he's not getting a job at anywhere that does a background check.  He'll never get a job requiring bonding, which means nothing handling money.   He also is a walking sexual harassment complaint.    His history of stalking means he's not getting virtually any other job either.    I think his father is the only one who would hire him, and apparently that didn't work out either. 

I find it scary he hauled Karine to the sewage treatment plant. 

I guess Pole feels called to handle poop, after shovel cow manure, talking endlessly about poop water, and now the sewage treatment plant.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The wastewater treatment plant is a metaphor for their relationship. Well done, TLC.

I was just about to say the same thing. First the house full of flies, and now this. We get it, TLC. 

Someone in the writer's room must have had a burst of creativity before he sank back into a black pit of despair. "For this I got a Masters in Creative Writing from Colombia?"

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Ugh, Coltee is awful, but those two entitled bitches are pretty awful.  I just cannot stand Larissa, not sue who she thinks she is, has not got anything but expects everything.  Gay Eric is a fool!

I think Ericeee the gay is enjoying being a fame ho on the the Vegas stroll 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15