Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, HulaTallula said:

I want to punch them. I don't do pork fat, but my grandma put schmaltz and gribenes (chicken fat and cracklings) on bread. It's delicious. 

I don’t think I would like the chicken fat, but I use to love my grandma’s crackling.  I don’t even know what kind of fat it was??

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My favorite thing about breakfast in Paris is the green salad served with an omelette.

Maybe that’s why Chuck asked Andrei if they had salads in Moldova?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

This is all so stupid! All of this is ostensibly so they can baptize the baby in his church. But, seemingly in order to have a story line this season, Libby's family is re-litigating their entire relationship and being ugly Americans while they're at it.

Edited by Andi27
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I can't help but laugh that Syngin's friends all hate Tania. His parents recognize how toxic she is. Her husband gets a lovely family reunion BBQ from his family and this bitch shows up and makes it all about her and ruined everyone's night. Tania is a cancer on Syngin's life.

Good summation counselor!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She probably knows why he had to leave the country.

Trust me it's a lame reason.

Just now, Andi27 said:

This is all so stupid! All of this is ostensibly so they can baptize the baby in his church. But, seemingly in order to have a story line this season, Libby's family is re-litigating their entire relationship and being ugly Americans while their at it.

My cousin and her husband had to get remarried in the church so they can baptize their baby.  Greek Orthodox church.

The fact that they are treating this as a will they or won't they is stupid. Plus adding their stupid American ignorance. They need to get together with Angela.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Someone lie to me and tell me the ridiculous fake eyelash trend will die soon...

I love makeup and do a full face almost every day, contour etc. I will not  do eyelashes

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 9

Ericeeee is going to fork over $20k for the "boobies"??? REALLY??? Wonder how long Ericeeee 's gonna get mileage out of the new boobs?? Today? Tomorrow? The next day?

Aww. hell to the nawwwww.  Larissa is a total grifter Ericeeee.  Get a grip, dude.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Dinner time. Bbqed beef tenderloin, mashed potatoes, and carrots.

Cut it on the bias!

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

So big boobs = guys will want to marry you?  Is this the secret??

Wow, wait till I tell my husband! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

Does Larissa realize that if Ericee pays for her new boobs, he's not going to have $$ for a big rock?

I read this as big *something else that rhymes with rock*

I need a new brain. Do they sell em on Amazon prime?

• LOL 7
  • Love 4