Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I really have to hand it Kalani, so calm and matter of fact.  If money is so tight why is Mother Asuelo flying back and forth from Shamwow so much and why does she have a home in the US?  Why not stay with her daughter?

The mother lives with the daughter, and Tammy and Rosa are Asuelu's half sisters, by the American Samoan father.   However, since mommy A is Samoan, she has a green card, and flies between the U.S. and Samoa twice a year, from articles about her.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Bet its not as good as the paracetomol(tylenol) with codeine that i by in Boots in the Uk and bring back to America

They used to sell Panadol (like Tylenol but w caffeine) here, and it worked super! they sell it in 87 other countries but not here now! 🙄

• Useful 2
Just now, xls said:

They used to sell Panadol (like Tylenol but w caffeine) here, and it worked super! they sell it in 87 other countries but not here now! 🙄

There used to be a thing called Empirin, aspirin and caffeine, and I loved it truly. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Although only 1 box at a time, per kind. SomI buy 1 regular, one with caffeine.

In Ireland you get questioned before you’re allowed buy them, but they still remember me in my old local chemist and are used to me getting a pack whenever I visit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I do Home Chef. My recommendation: Cook your meat (if you have it) it the air fryer instead of the oven or skillet like they tell you. This allowed me to spend more time with Zied who was so mash jealous of the time I was spending in the kitchen.

Does an InstaPot also do air frying? Because if so, maybe that will be what I ask for for Christmas.

• Love 1