Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Oh goody!   Kenny and Armando, and that adorable little girl.     This redeems the whole show for me.   It's going to be so hard on that little girl to move away from people that she loves so much.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

There is a translate option

And even if there wasn’t a built-in option in the website, you can always use Google translate!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

If there’s one thing Jihoon needs is another American mouth to feel in the ghetto

Bwahahaha!!!  I can only hear Cartman singing that just like Heat of the Moment.

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Wow... I hope they didn't charge Deaven much for that little place.

I think most places in Korea are small...high population, small landmass.  

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Deaven willingly had sex with Jihoon. Her mother should have known that she makes bad decisions.

Deavan's mother was hoping to get rid of her for good and all. Now its likely that she and the babies will be right back on her doorstep within a year. 

Tim is the very definition of a "palooka". 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

Deavan likes to blame others for her failures. Jihoon is not blameless, but when does she acknowledge her failures:

1. With insisting on proper birth control usage. Make that fucker wear a condom that fits.

2. Marrying a stranger and expecting a guy who couldn’t even wear a condom that fit to bone a stranger to suddenly become a great father, husband, provider.

3. Seeing that this guy was a bum, leaving, and coming back for more bum ass behavior. Because he was suddenly gonna become a top level exec and support you while buying a home for you, your son and the daughter you had with another loser.

4. Bragging about easily getting an Air B&B, but neither you or your bum ass husband bothered to see the place before plunking down money. Jihoon can’t or won’t look at the place in person? That’s a huge red flag!

Jihoon is exactly the man Deavan deserves. Someone needs to tell Deavan’s mom that she raised no prize.

Jihoon never wore a condom.  That box she held up did not say snug fit....

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Deaven willingly had sex with Jihoon. Her mother should have known that she makes bad decisions.

He’s kinda cute, not like Asuelu. If I was young and free I wouldn’t say no. It would have to be snuggly wrapped tho

• Love 5