Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Andrei's gonna make his list and include dollar amounts and walk it over to Daddy Libby. If Daddy Libby says no, Andrei will send Libby back over there in her sluttiest ensemble to cry and work her magic.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Some men wax or thread their brows.

$15-40,000 for the Moldovan wedding? Seriously? You can find a small town hall and get really good catered food for much less.

Maybe it's a small price to pay to get Libby out of her dad's hair? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I just laughed out loud.  Where does Andre get the balls to do this?  Is he running a long con?

Because he has seen Libby get whatever she wants and he hasn't had to lift a finger. She knows how to manipulate her father and he has no shame in spending any of it. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Some men wax or thread their brows.

$15-40,000 for the Moldovan wedding? Seriously? You can find a small town hall and get really good catered food for much less.

That’s what weddings cost here. I’m supposed to believe that’s what a Moldovan wedding typically costs? He had to leave there to find work.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Cheaper than mimosas or bloody Mary’s.

Cheaper than Jack Daniels too. 

2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

It would be cheaper to get married here in the Orthodox Church and fly Andrei's father and mother here. 

Well of course it would. But you know damn well that according to Sharp there has to be ridiculous conflict over nothing, combined with gold digging and grifting. 

Andrei's mad because Libby didn't come home with Daddy's gold card. 

• Love 6
Just now, Floatingbison said:

How long does it take to get a US passport?  I don't think it can be done in a month.

In normal times, you can get it expedited for some extra money and get it in about 2 weeks. Or, you can make an appointment at one of the 26 regional passport centers, with proof of travel that occurs within 2 weeks, and get a same-day passport.

Right now, passport centers are barely operational and it’s taking months and months.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I had a prostate biopsy about two weeks ago and I'm getting the results on Tuesday, following elevated PSA levels.  Wish me luck.  Never had a health scare before. 

Good luck. Hope it’s no big deal.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Here in Baltimore we have a breakfast drink called a Boh Job, Natty Boh in OJ, it is delicious and so good for you.

I saw aBaltimore restaurant on Ramsey’s Kitchen nightmare. Everybody hated the owner because she copyrighted a local saying.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

How long does it take to get a US passport?  I don't think it can be done in a month.

Two weeks and you can also apply in person and pay the expedition fees.  

Edited by RichiesOlderBro
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Andrei is a male version of a gold digger lol

Andrei thinks Chuck’s money is his money too. Truthfully I think this is a put on to create drama for this “reality tv” show.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

"HOW MUCH??"  That was Anddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiii's first question!  He knows where the butter AND the bread come from in that house!

Drives me up a wall the way she pronounces his name! ugh! 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I had a prostate biopsy about two weeks ago and I'm getting the results on Tuesday, following elevated PSA levels.  Wish me luck.  Never had a health scare before. 

Sending good vibes. My husband just had his prostate out in March, and he's doing just fine!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

You can pay extra and get one in a couple days

I know someone who was able to get one overnight to take a surprise trip to Italy.

But he also lives in DC and is well connected.

• Love 6
(edited)

Yes, the "Hon" lady.   She later stopped trying to trademark or copyright it, but she's so awful people still loathe her.     Actually some of the Ramsay restaurant owners would fit in on this show very well.  , 

I have a friend who had a sudden business trip come up, and she went to a big city walk in center, and got her passport the same day.   

The Amy's Baking Co. people in Scottsdale were wild enough to fit in on this show, and the husband was from somewhere overseas, so they would be a fun addition to the cast.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4