Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, LucyEth said:

Reveal spoiler

Aren't the parents divorced cause the dad cheated.  Surprised she is at the party

Not sure this is a spoiler, but I got called out once for a spoiler so now I am very cautious.

When in doubt, I use the spoiler thing

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

Right? I mean, my family is so WASPy that we won’t have an argument to save our lives. We just repress that shit.

Same here. My parents had the "what would the neighbors think?" type mentality and they would die before they made a scene. You just push those feelings down. Then you add in that my family is religious so we don't talk about sex or "vulgar" things. That's why they called me a "free spirit" 🙄 because I am more blunt. But our family has never had a yelling match like the people on these shows.

• Love 9

1. No Andrei didn’t want her family to attend. He gave them 1 months notice on purpose.

2. Her family already attended the wedding. They don’t need to go to the 2nd wedding or Christening. His family haven’t seen the baby yet.

• Love 11

I'm a fan of the Butterball turkey breast roasts. Put it in the oven for four hours and it comes out perfect. Stuffing on the inside. Costco also has a nice turkey breast roast (I'm not a fan of dark meat).

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

What church does Andrieee belong to?

Probably Eastern Orthodox. 

Fuck you Libby's BIL. Moldova is in Eastern Europe. Its not an uncivilized backwater or a primitive outpost. People live in houses and wear clothes and cook their food. If you cared to Google for ten seconds you could find out plenty about it. Sheesh. I hate these people.

• Love 17
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Same here. My parents had the "what would the neighbors think?" type mentality and they would die before they made a scene. You just push those feelings down. Then you add in that my family is religious so we don't talk about sex or "vulgar" things. That's why they called me a "free spirit" 🙄 because I am more blunt. But our family has never had a yelling match like the people on these shows.

We don’t either until after years of fermenting it all comes out.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LookABird said:

This is a reminder of why I loathed most of these people the first time around.

I'm here for this snark. It's like I'm having 90-day PTSD.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Probably Eastern Orthodox. 

Fuck you Libby's BIL. Moldova is in Eastern Europe. Its not an uncivilized backwater or a primitive outpost. People live in houses and wear clothes and cook their food. If you cared to Google for ten seconds you could find out plenty about it. Sheesh. I hate these people.

It’s right next to Ukraine, maybe David and Lana can be their tour guide?

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

He's hoping the next woman won't tell the entire world that his thingee is not a biggee.

Spoiler

We'll get to see it later when he wear his banana button mushroom hammock.

• LOL 4
39 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I walk around my house saying “Whoever goes against the queen will die.” But I live alone, so it’s not too effective.

I bought a little decal which says that. But these dudes around here have no respect!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I will never understand TLCs fascination with multiples. We get it, you have x number of kids the same age and your life is crazy! Week after week, season after season.

i can’t stand how smug 🥚 looks in that B90 promo. He thinks he’s a big star.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, nytonc said:

I’m an hour behind as (usual) but what the fuck happened to Larissa’s face?!?!?!  She looks as bad as Darcey!  And that’s bad! 

She's had plastic surgery on practically everything on her face.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

I will never understand TLCs fascination with multiples. We get it, you have x number of kids the same age and your life is crazy! Week after week, season after season.

Probably trying to recapture that Jon&Kate ratings magic from years ago. Because we all know how well that turned out.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Also little people, just as boring as mid sized people

• LOL 3
  • Love 8