Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kendi said:

No, Tiffany was in the purposely got pregnant club, checked out the hospitals and flew back to the US. Ariela is extra stupid and has a doctor father and her obstetrician is a family friend giving sound advice and care, and going to Ethopia for her third trimester.

Remember she was a senior in high school when she didn’t know she was pregnant with the first child

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Remember she was a senior in high school when she didn’t know she was pregnant with the first child

I forgot about that (and I don't really believe it) 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Why does Sumit have such a huge debt for his divorce? I missed something.

His father-in-law said that was the price for an uncontested divorce.

• Love 1

I want to strangle Jenny every time she speaks. Why does she think that everything's going to be different with Sumit this time? He's probably been filling her head with all kinds of magical scenarios that do not even resemble reality.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
Just now, mmecorday said:

I want to strangle Jenny every time she speaks. Why does she think that everything's going to be different with Sumit this time? He's probably been filling her head with all kinds of magical scenarios that do not even resemble reality.

He lies so much lies

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Call me an idiot. I am taking SS at 62. 

Sorry for the blanket statement, @poeticlicensed. Shouldn’t paint with such a broad brush. I’ve just been told for the longest time that I should push it off as long as possible ‘cause I can get so much more at 70.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He has to pay back the dowry

I can't wait to give my Indian-American coworker the T on this when I talk to him tomorrow.  He's very into this whole story but doesn't watch the show. I just give him Jenni/Sumit updates.  He is Team Nobody and thinks Sumit is an idiot.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Call me an idiot. I am taking SS at 62. 

I have to work 4 or 6 quarters when I retire from my current job in order to collect SS. I'm gonna take it as soon as I can because I have things I wanna do!

• Love 2

The fact that Jenny's monthly social security will only be $625, tells me that she either hasn't been working very long or that all these years, she was barely making above the minimum wage.  

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Only an idiot takes her SS at such an early age. 

Not necessarily true. I took mine at 62, but I also have a pension, which I also took early, at 55. Everyone's situation is different.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

If you're 61 with only $6000 and paying for a finacial advisor, lots have things have gone wrong over the years.

She only had $6k in cash, but she does still have her 401k. I’m assuming it’s not much given she worked in the resort industry. 

• Love 3

Jenny’s daughter will likely end up supporting her mother in her senior years. I can see her writing home saying they are on the streets and need money....and Submit can’t get work.

• Love 7
Just now, peaceknit said:

Not necessarily true. I took mine at 62, but I also have a pension, which I also took early, at 55. Everyone's situation is different.

Yes, I was too quick with the snark. I apologize for that.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

The fact that Jenny's monthly social security will only be $625, tells me that she either hasn't been working very long or that all these years, she was barely making above the minimum wage.  

She's not the sharpest tool, I can see her being whiny and annoying on the job.

• Love 5

Jenny is still an idiot.  You guys are planners I’m sure who thought it through and picked the best option.  Doesn’t sound like Jenny has made decisions up to this point to give herself options...well, the one not to be stupid...

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

She only had $6k in cash, but she does still have her 401k. I’m assuming it’s not much given she worked in the resort industry. 

I thought she said she cashed it for her last boondoggle to India.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

$600 in SSI is not a lot. She probably doesn’t not have a lot in her 401k either. And Sumit doesn’t work. What a sad, sad woman. 

It really is sad.  I retired at 52 with a Civil Service pension that's 6 times higher than hers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Only an idiot takes her SS at such an early age. 

I always think I did, but then I remember that when I took it last year.....I had turned 70!  "90DF" age-delusional status is contagious! 😄

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

$600 in SSI is not a lot. She probably doesn’t not have a lot in her 401k either. And Sumit doesn’t work. What a sad, sad woman. 

Jenny only had $6,000 in her 401K, which she used for her last trip. Clearly, she doesn't have a long work history.  I have a feeling she entered the work force late in life.  Probably after her divorce.  

• Love 3

Armando is breaking my heart. He needs to just be with Kenneth and live happily in their home and give his family all the time they need to accept it.

• Love 12